Why are the Slavs so uppity about taking refugees? Don't they know not all Muslims are terrorists?

Why are the Slavs so uppity about taking refugees? Don't they know not all Muslims are terrorists?

Agreed. They need diversity courses.

They need common sense

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nice pasta, mama's recipe?

Bump

Bump

>Malta
>Lithuania
>Latvia
>Estonia
>Cyprus
>Hungary
>slav
Are you "special"?

We wish to remain ethnically homogenou and they can go somewhere else to seek asylium.

Why should we, as indigenous people of our countries, import some foreign aliens that have nothing in common with our countries?

But all terrorists are muslims
EOT

They are mostly Slavs. It's a metonym.

Maybe it's time to shut Sup Forums down and go outside my friend.

Doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorists.

??
ALL TERRORISTS ARE FUCKING MUSLIM
EOT
Why would i risk taking them if i cant spot "bad" one

If you aren't good at counter terrorism and security then that's your problem.

EOT?

Go sleep, Bob.

How many terror attacks in Poland?
What?
0?
Looks like ain't that bad after all

whats so good about refugees? we have enough unemployed mouths to feed as it is

All Muslims know a terrorist though.

And that's going to proven one day. It'll be wops and the Mafia all over again.

"Mafia? What mafia? Are you some kind of conspiracy theorist or something? There's no such thing, and the fact that all Italians paid 4 bucks for a "no filming Godfather here" sticker is completely irrelevant.

Cant turban the Orbán.

I fucking love this timeline so much, all the westcucks are literally virtue signalling themselves to the grave when we are desperately trying to save europe from the mudslimes yet again

In that case EVERYONE is "mostly Slav"

There's been an awful lot of anti poland threads lately. 'Memba when the kikes didn't make it so obvious? I 'memba

Because they are parasites, who gladly take money from the West but never contribute

Not a slav and I already had my share of cultural enrichment over the centuries, fuck off, we're full!

Looked at the map, asked if one of them were starting a war or something, see the question. Who gives a fuck.

Since the EU savior complex cucks love giving out gibbs so much why not give it to other europeans instead of shitskins? How can you expect the slavs to just spread their cheeks for kebabniggers like you do just because you kikes give them money?

>POLSKA
>STRONK
>KURWA
Love you guys.

I mean like the people who aren't taking in refugees.

Idgaf

And the funniest part is, you people already have a million refugees. A million white, christian Ukrainian refugees. Who are actually seeing a positive effect on your economy.

Who could have guessed that white refugees would, in large numbers, be a good thing?

>Don't they know not all Muslims are terrorists?

but almost all terrorists are muslim, additionally we, unlike the west europe had to deal with muslims in the past and already know nothing good will come of it

so fuck off EU, we are full

You won't be laughing when you're forced to leave the EU and have to suck Russian cock.

Your countryman who has military equipment who hunts illegals? He should be made a national hero.

Man, it's like we should take that idea eh?

Oh so others are supposed to care about your opinion, but you don't care about other's opinions or feelings. YOU ARE A BIGOT, EDUCATE YOURSELF!

>Not all subhumans are terrorists

Dinko the Destroyer? He's a useful idiot. The MSM thinks he's a complete retard, but the people like him. No wonder, he's a man that actually acts on what he believes. There are a lot of those guys, more than the (((media))) would have you believe. We even have foreigners coming to help out our migrant hunters.

The fire was always here, Westerners, it is you who have to make it rise.

The culture of limpwristed victimhood and white guilt is missing from east europe. All the countries here were shat on by history, strings of lost rebellions, annexed and kept off the map for centuries, borders pushed around, plundered by ottomans and mongols etc while westcucks got rich of colonization and trading. The happy merchant has an incredibly hard time peddling white guilt to us and people think its ludicrous how the EU thinks their ECONOMIC SANCTIONS!!!! are impactful countries who rode through the storm of history and know from experience what migration and mudslimes do to countries who let them in.

>You won't be laughing when you're forced to leave the EU

Oh yeah, I'm shaking in my boots from all those impotent threats and "deep concerns" They would never kick us out of the EU because they are completely dependent on our cheap labor, resources and markets to keep the german economy afloat.

>have to suck Russian cock.

Because the awesome strength and the decisiveness of the EU protecting is so useful right? The same guys who cant defend their borders from unarmed migrants.

Also, thats why would be forming an intermare with the V4, the baltics and croatia+slovenia.

You say "fuck off we're full" yet move all over Europe. Have you no self awareness?

slavs are just ungrateful scums

The danger of increasing the average IQ.

And our people do that legally, actually work, integrate, learn local traditions and customs and most importantly ARE NOT TERRORISTS and don't follow senseless and hateful religion
+We're white.

Good enough for you, jew?

SeeJust because your kike subversion worked on us doesn't mean it's gonna work on the slavs. They really are tired of getting fucked over by your kind and americans are starting to as well.

We're white? That doesn't matter lol

Stop with this vague conspiracy shit please, then I will respect what you say. There aren't even Jews in the EU.

Yeah, that was kinda the point of the european union. Freedom of movement, freedom of trade etc. Not to invite millions of african niggers and desert gypsies and forcibly try to distribute them between member states.

The sole reason cucked nations like le frogistan and the bundescalipahte are trying to push migrants on us because even the common bluepilled pleb is starting to see the difference now.

>There aren't even Jews in the EU.

>martin schultze
>juncker
>verhofstadt

yeah, right

Yes it does, White countries, for whites, nigger for niggers, chink for chinks.

>white
>doesn't matter
it does, why don't you go to africa and suck some nigger cock you love so much.

We did our communism lesson. West hasn't learned it yet.

if you have a bowl of 100 m&m's and two of them are poison, would you eat any of them?

They aren't Jews you dumbass. Shit like this is why I can't take you seriously. Take your refugees and shut the fuck up.

>there aren't even jews in the EU

And? What does this have to do with refugees? What kind of thought process do you have ?

I know, right? It's like white people are not so bad after all, even as refugees?

>You say "fuck off we're full" yet move all over Europe. Have you no self awareness?
> yet move all over Europe
>Have you no self awareness

>Responding to a guy with Lativan IP, Lativan flag
>Have you no self awareness
>Obviously he is living in UK right now. Probably living on benefits.

Are you.. one of those special people?

It's almost like white people are better than non-white people or something?

>Communism
>What does this have to do with refugees?
You better be trolling nigger

Refugees are one factor of new communist revolution. They are the new proletariat.

I don't see any connection.

Other countries have opened borders to his country and they are merely economic migrants, they aren't in genuine distress. Why should he close borders like a hypocrite?

this

eastern europeans aren't raping our children and throwing acid in people's face either

>Mostly slav
From countries you posted only 4 are slav, most of them aren't 7 to be precise.

I just realized, he's a US nigger LARPing as a eu cunt

>I don't see any connection.
[cough] judeocommunism [cough]

He has a point though, i personaly wouldn't care if western euros would get mad and start to genocide lets who live in western europe, they don't belong there.

> tfw you are not white and desperate in seeking whiteness BUT THEY WANT TO PUT EVEN MORE NON WHITE PEOPLE INTO YOUR COUNTRY

Where the hell did you get genocide in his mental illness?

He calls me "jew" at the end of his post lol. A bit in bad taste.

does the european union make its countries tae immigrants or does the uropean union on make its countries take refugees?

Yeah but dosen't (by your logic) that apply to russians as well?But you still aren't happy with them right?

Explain your point of view in detail I'm waiting.

only make its countries take refuges*

Did you skip where I said integrate and learn local customs and traditions? Be more careful when reading.

You see, LARPer, there IS a very clear difference between inter-european immigration and migration of cultures that are not compatible with your own.
When was the last time you have heard about Lativan terrorist attack? Lativan criminals?

Pro tip
> you have never heard about it

We are closing our borders to middle eastern refugees, and not other europeans. Poland
took in 1mln refugees from Ukraine. However, there are probably 2mln refugees from Ukraine in Poland due to the fact that we recently allowed them to travel and live in Poland without visas

It actualy dosen't you faggs, poles aren't french, let me ask you something, if a serb would start speaking spanish would that make him spaniard?

Hans, stop LARPing

your Deutschness is showing

Slavs get uppity about refugees because they don't want to face reality of the EU

They knew it would be like this, but they thought they could take the gibs and avoid the consequences forever. I would they their gibs will be cut, but we all know they wouldn't go that far, disobey the EU when they threaten gibs

>Cares about Jewish people
>Wants to bring in more Muslims
Pick one

Hey west, how about you take some ukrainians? You love refugees right?

Yes hello just a reminder that i will come and steal ur jobs and be underpaid.

>secret EU funded plans
>It's just a conspiracy

readIntegration dosen't mean shit mate, i can compeare the ''integration'' meme to Eastern romans calling themselves romans while they actualy where greeks, bouth white but not same in the end they where still greeks who where larping as romans.

how is the european union going to cut gibs from countries that refuse refuges?
i thought that countries recieving gibs could vote against not receiving gibs

I'd love for my country to take in a million Ukrainians. The ones we got a few decades back assimilated so well they're more traditional anglo saxon then actual English.

Kek. Love you Lietuva!

No but if he went there, integrated, learned the language, married a spaniard, had children and those children would be brought up as spanish, they could be spanish.

I don't "care" about Jews, I just don't call people "jew" like an unhinged weirdo lol.

he's children yes, him no.

But they are good at it. They simply don't let any muslims in.
If you invited all those muslims in the first place and now want to get rid of them by distributing among rest of EU but nobodys taking, then that's your problem, Merkel.

Sorry but Justin Castro prefers muslims.

this, different ethnicities are different, but the thing to take away is that we can all live together in peace

diversity is a strength

What do you call them you fucking retard?
Jew is the proper term it's not slang fcking moron...baka

True

Plenty of Latvian criminals and drug dealers in my country, poles also.

Lithuanians have taken some refugees actually, but they already have emigrated to Norway, because our country is so poor not even refugees stay there.

R
E
D
D
I
T

You're talking like it was just one generation of East Romans, those were centuries, you idiot. You know how much can demographics and locals change in centuries?

stop stealin' European jobs!

Because the slavs don't want to bother with the problems that WILL come somewhere in the next few decades. Civil war is a very real threat, and pretty much inevitable.

North-West Europe are extremely naive, thinking they can easily integrate large groups of very different people with one thing in common - the Islam. The police here are trained to act like soldiers on mission in the middle-east.

Well no if you read up thread guy called me a jew, but I am not. So he was just embarrassing himself and his stupid cause.

there are different kinds of gibs

look to greece to see the power of economic weight

What? Is that supposed to be an argument? Reddit is a one dimensional hugbox, this place is not.

>Plenty of Latvian criminals and drug dealers in my country, poles also.
Genocide the fuckers if you need to

Why don't you annex Belarus and Ukraine and make the Commonwealth great again?? I'd move there!

No, but he looks similar, he is not a dirty and smelly subhuman thats going to allahu ackbar you, and he will have no problem integrating.