Is Maxine Waters a rising star in the Democratic Party...

Is Maxine Waters a rising star in the Democratic Party? Been hearing many people want her to run in 2020 and that the DNC needs a strong intelligent independent black woman to make up for years of white patriarchy racist rule in Amerikkka. I think she is the President we need, someone who will work for ALL Americans. She has a proven record and has taken down Drumpf many times.

youtube.com/watch?v=AF0zNPEfBOc (Maxine SCHOOLING Racist & Sexist Bill O'Reilly)
salon.com/2017/04/12/watch-5-reasons-maxine-waters-should-be-our-next-president/
redalertpolitics.com/2017/04/13/endorse-millennial-maxine-waters-run-president-2020/
twitter.com/huffpostwomen/status/847312462042898433
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/331868-maxine-waters-trump-is-a-disgusting-poor-excuse-of-a-man
faceberg/Maxine-Waters-2020-1497842010258453/

I think we should back Maxine in 2020 Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX52DToTJjk
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We can dream...

Oh god, please!!
Please, let this deranged bitch take the reigns of the dnc!!!
She sounds like she huffs exhaust fumes before she gives press statements. There's no way in hell the dems will gain new voters with her at the helm.

You go girl

This is a terrible fucking idea. We need someone to focus on our economic issues, not social issues as all our social issues come from poor and imbalanced economic polices. Once the nations wealth is in order, so will our behaviors.

You are absolutely right, Maxine Waters is our gal, she can lead the Democratic party to a more progressive future :3

youtube.com/watch?v=WX52DToTJjk

Her or Chelsea? We can't have that veteran Hawaiian gal running because she'd probably win. America needs Maxine or Chelsea to help Trump get reelected.

Yes MAXINE 2020!

It needs to happen. She is the voice for the people.

Pls run. Pls.

This.

110% true, please run her

PLS GOD YES

>Korea

I sure hope she is

Fuck Maxine and all SoCal assholes
Barbara Lee speaks for me

SLAYYYYY QUEEN

PLEASE YES! 4 MORE YEARS GUARANTEED!

She looks like a disaster. Let's advocate the shit out of her on twitter/etc and doom the democrats

GUYS, WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.
LET'S DOOM THE DEMOCRATS.

> intelligent

She's so fucking dense that it's hilarious

Sheila Jackson-Lee. That woman is insanely funny.

she is so great, op licks her crummy butthole.

Is she dare I say /ourMammyPresident/?

Perfect leader for the democrats.

maxine waters is definitely your best bet friend, she is the only chance at getting a women in as well.

85IQ

Y'ALL are so lost she is about the dumbest I've heard in my life, so clueless. I would love it if she ran, the democrap debates will hilarious as hell

She's the only one brave enough to call for impeachment. Maxine can save us.

we can only hope so lelel

Oh my god I sure hope so. Trump would crush this stupid nigger bitch even worse than Hillary

okay ok I'm sold, how do we get her to win? Should I join the Democratic party and phone call for her?

>I think she is the President we need
Dear gods, yes!
Waters for President 2020!

This is good too.

Drumpht stumpt by based black grandma

She is our demo girl that would fund Planned Black Unparenthood. She has aborted more Black Lives than Newport Cigarettes. Yes, Maxine Senile Waters in 2020.

Maxine Waters is dumber than a bag full of otters.

Bump for our gal! It's time to SHATTER the glass ceiling and help the poor oppressed and voiceless! Maxine will show young PoC women that they CAN have a voice in this country!

Wow she's smart and not at all Nancy Pelosi mixed with Al Sharpton

maxine's running mate should be chelsea

That kind of clever thinking is how the Democrats ended up with Trump.

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240

I bet you could trick her into thinking that white man stole the moon. It could be a lib tard rally cry "White man stole the moon!"

>implying the democratic party will exist in 2020

Can't believe she's a member of Congress. What a sorry state of affairs when borderline retarded Negros can become members of Congress.

>borderline retarded Negros

Is there any other kind?