Which race is God? (the Christian God)

Which race is God and what evidence do you have to support your claim?

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dOjGD_0SUqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>God
>Race

God doesn't even have a gender or a race. Is this an atheist troll?

God is a concept far beyond what we understand, it's dumb to ask this

You could argue about Jesús since he actually had a human form though

Consider God more like you would the universe. All knowing, all powerful, all mighty. Everywhere at the same time. The idea of picturing God as a Human is a very narrow way of looking at it.
Humans are animals, becoming more God like is becoming a more rational human and rising above our animal vices. So God is pure rationality, the ultimate truth.
So... none of the above?

If you go by the idea god=Jesus then god will look like your average Jew.

But the god i belive has no form. how can something/someone that is all can have form is like trying to put the sun in a box. just picture that you breath good everyday.

I don't think you understand what God is.

Only children and atheists think god is a person.

But God made man in his own image. God has to look something like a human.

God is a shape shifting troll

God looked like a white man when he appeared to his prophet, Joseph Smith (PBUH).

True
It says in Exodus 33 that God appeared before Moses. What did he look like (ethnically speaking) when he made his appearance?

I like this explanation.

His persona reflects through all, how you can be so ignorant?

>God
>race

Well, I know you're an Abo.

But I own a computer, and I'm able to type structured sentences that make sense.

Jesus was/is a Hebrew (not modern day kike), and we are made in the image of God.
God the father and holy spirit don't seem to have a physical body, but nothing is impossible to God.
What we do know from scripture is that our form is made in the image of God

God is a transcendent, absolute concept.
He has no race.

Trust written past down Holy Spirit guided lineage of the Holy Bible it names the record of the genetics within the words! Do you know a Pharisee from a true Hebrew? Or did the Hebrew see the sunrise before set? Be not troubled at the color, for what judge ye when The Potter comeith.

God is Ubermensch

God is everything and more, why is this so hard to understand for people?

this is the truth

Jew and muslim have the same god than christfags

probably a jew

Probably
A
Jew
Everything
Else
Tells

pajeet my son.png

I love these,
Post more if you have any

As we all know, though people with brown hair and skin are made of dirt, europeans contain two subgroups made of fire and light - your redheads and blondes respectively. Applying this to a hypothetical person called god, he would probably be closest to blonde europeans.

Most likely a jew. No other race would allow so much suffering to happen in the world and not step in to stop it when having the power of omnipotence.

Let US make them in OUR image.
Us our? God is not a singular.

Shaped kind of like a man with too much emitting light for you to distinguish common human characteristics is what I would imagine. If you follow NDE's, certain apparitions that have been claimed to appear are demons who can't properly be described other than constant changing forms that reflect really traumatizing appearances; a bearded man who also has light emitting from him (Jesus) and a larger figure like a man but impossible to distinguish because of light emission.

I always find NDE's fascinating, there is so much we can learn from them but they always get poorly observed...

Are you an idiot? God is not man. He has no race, he has no gender. When the Bible says God made Man in His image it means that God made men Creators. You're an idiot.

hur dur what race was a being who created races when there were no races

Well since god is supposed to perfect, he'll be white

God is the Creator and Master of everything. When the Bible says God made Man in his image it means he made Man the highest Creator and Master on Earth. Read the Bible before you discuss it.

“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

It is quite obvious from this excerpt that God made Man a creator and that the phrase "God created man in his own image" has nothing to do with the physical characteristics of man.

Maybe he meant mental race, because like whites in usa act more like niggers, so God could have preferred race in overall.
>btfo sjw

If god has no gender than why is he referred to as he?

What makes you think God appeared as a person? Where does it say he appeared as a person? God also appeared as a Burning Bush to Moses. Does this mean God is a bush? Additionally if God is a bush and God made us in his image are people actually bushes too?

>Exodus 33

Better read better then

20 And He said, “Thou canst not see My face, for there shall no man see Me and live.”

21 And the Lord said, “Behold, there is a place by Me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock.

22 And it shall come to pass, while My glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with My hand while I pass by;

23 and I will take away Mine hand, and thou shalt see My back parts, but My face shall not be seen.”

>the nigger version of Whites calling Western Europeans with a higher gdp niggers
The irony

>nigger and a slave
There's a difference between those words. Nigger will always be a slave, but slave doesn't need to be a nigger.

What's everyone's opinion on this theory?

You realize that if God intervened to stop suffering then Life ceases to exist. The entirety of life is choosing to act to improve your standing. If God removed all suffering and pain, then there is no impetus to act. Therefore life requires pain and suffering. It is literally impossible to be capable of purposeful action in a world without pain and suffering. If you want a world without pain and suffering then kill yourself faggot.

God is referred to as "He", not "he". "He" means God, "he" means male. I don't believe God is ever once referred to as "he".

>the war god of a semitic tribe
>semitic tribe
>semitic
Gee, I wonder what his race could be.

jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm

>yfw christians worship some jewish warchief that lived 6000 years ago in the desert

How the fuck do you tell the difference?

Don't know about the (((Christian))) God but actual God must look like some sort of old but strong white man

I suggest you read on Jung's archetypes and dig deeper on people's experiences with meeting God (via near death experiences, drugs or meditation). They always say God looks like some sort of elven looking white man even non-whites see him as a Norse person: Odin. This is why God can't be a Jew

>"The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name."
– Exodus 15.3.

Its wrong the roman empire is the beast of the sea, holy rome is the beast of the earth , or america is the beast of the earth and holy rome is the beast of the sea

Okay well lets just allow nigger rape and child slavery to continue. In fact by your logic they should abolish all laws because laws are an unnatural act in an attempt to control people.

>God is a bush

Pic related, but pretend he is edited in place of God, rather than Adam

>god is a human

None of these behead Christians or claim to be god or want to rebuild a temple in Jerusalem. It's Islam bro

Your question is absolutely absurd on at least 3 different levels.

>Cuckdin

kys

God is an alien-battling frog with a lion's head, and Mary is a one-eyed Asian hexagon.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOjGD_0SUqw

the pope changed the commandments this makes him god , he is the highest in the temple(church) , there is nothing in the bible about rebuilding a temple in jerusalem.

beheadings are happening all the time did john the baptist not get beheaded

>Between June 1793 and the end of July 1794, there were 16,594 official death sentences in France, of which 2,639 were in Paris

Did we not make beheading a art ?