How do you sleep at night knowing you contribute to the mass genocide of cattle?

How do you sleep at night knowing you contribute to the mass genocide of cattle?

41 million cows are killed every year. just eat chicken, avoid the beef

Alex Jones new wife is a prostitute

Fuck you. If God didn't want us to eat cows he wouldn't have made them out of delicious beef.

spoiler: there is no god

>How do you sleep at night knowing you contribute to the mass genocide of cattle?
like a lamb :3

I'll have my steak with A1 sauce, cuz that's how steak is done!!

I love you OP.

Fuck you and those dead cows give us heart attacks and put us in the dirt to build more grass for them to eat
Mother fucker never watched lion king

It's a bovine shoah!

Eat a steak faggot

Whenever this topic is brought up all I can think about is the cow doujin by shindol and I get a boner.

I try to cut down on my meat consumption. My sister went full vegan and I support her.

>chikfil shill spotted

tbqh it was all worth it for the Prime Rib I had for dinner tonight fampai

I sleep on my back, but for the next few weeks I'll be sleeping on my side thanks to a ruptured eardrum.

Im eating them as fast as I can! It is not my fault people keep raising more of the ugly things.

Kys

I want a nice burger

will the bloodshed ever cease?

Only 1 post by OP giant vegan faggot detected

nature is satan's church

Thought it was going to be something more /d/ but it was sicker than that
Kill yourself

I don't believe anything without the capacity for language is sentient and have no problem killing them.

Cowgirls are my fetish though.

I sleep fine with a full belly. :)

It's not about belief, dude. At least use the proper word. SAPIENT. Cows aren't SAPIENT. Cows are very much sentient.

What's the difference between eating cows and chickens?