THE LEFT IS NOTICING the rise of pro-white movements

A small minority of them are noticing that pro-white or identitarian politics are gaining ground in the US. This particular video is very interesting because the guy who made it clearly notices this, but is blaming Dave Rubin (a fag Jew) of all people of being an ally to the alt-right and accusing That Guy T (black guy) of being a fascist.

While he seems to have identified what he thinks the problem is, he completely fails to analyze how the phenomenon took place and what the core tenets of our movement are. It's also very entertaining to see how badly he had to cut up one of David Duke's videos to make the message seem bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNv6JRSjdYU

I highly suggest some of you guys familiarize yourself with the emerging propaganda being used against us. This is ultimately a war of ideas being fought out through propaganda, not some larping shitfest where kekistanis through water bottles across the street at antifa.

This is the platform where the masses are won over.

If David Duke died tomorrow, who would the Democrats new white boogey man be?

Well, let's get some fucking examples or links there guy.

Richard Spencer

Many people in the left are attacking people who thy absolutely should not be. People who could strong allies to them if the left weren't so unbelievably fucking retarded.

blind or just stupid?

I should have qualified that... American Boogey Man. He would mos def be the guy, but he's not the Southern White guy that Democrats need to pin on people.

The end goal isn't to convert lefties senpai, we are far passed that point. It's to have better propaganda than them to get the kids before the education system does.

Boring 14 minute You Tubes aren't swaying anyone my dude.

It's boring to you because you don't agree with it. There are youtube videos structured just like that video that have swayed the opinion of people to the alt-right.

Remember to give this video a dislike to stick it to the fag that made it

You will either be destroyed or will destroy yourselves. Either way, you will be cleansed.

No, it's more than that. At its core, it boils down to race; Team White vs team jew

Yeah but at this point it's being fought through propagandized ideas online. That's how the majority of people are being exposed to information.

stop shilling your channel on here and go back to leftypol, faggot

that or lay down your head so i can lay down my boot

>what the core tenets of our movement ar
Communism and gibs for "white" people?

visiting your offshore tax heaven, Schlomo?

It's a bunch of elites with tons of money to influence media and governments. Just like Trump is cozy with kikes, so are all the other wealthy white men.

I live here. No gibs and communism tho.

>A small minority of them are noticing that pro-white or identitarian politics are gaining ground in the US
Of course they are. Lefties have always been under the illusion that the world will always keep going more and more left. Now they're finally starting to realize that this is not the case, and all they can do is to try and apply the only tools they have (name-calling and ostracizing) but even that is no longer working and they're freaking out

But they can't unpierce their noses. Now they have to pretend their radical views are real forever.