Blackface and red clothes?

Blackface and red clothes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iIK1gV9onY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Now that the SNES classic is coming up, what can I do to prevent this scenario from happening again?

Don't be a gadget obsessed loser and wait a few days to get your obsolete video game system?

Move to a niggerless state.

Call the police and tell them you they were flashing guns at you or they tried to sell you drugs.

One of you will need to do this from a car, tell them you left. Other wise they'll try to hassle you into telling them witch one etc..

>mfw the niggers have illegal drugs and guns on them

>2017
>living in CT

buy a pc you manchild

the snes classic is limited so watch them this time

There is literally no reason to fall for this Jap scam--again! The ROM for starfox 2 will be ripped in days, if not hours after release. Don't be a stupid nigger and buy useless garbage. Unless you plan to flip them on ebay i guess...

Actually pretty similar thing happened to me a while ago. There was a new phone store opening in my city and they had a special offer that you could get many of the phones for just 1€. The thing was that in total they would only give out 15 phones for that price. The store was going to open at 6.30am and I went there at 2.30am. Just as I drive there I see a gang of exactly 15 niggers sitting around the doors. I drove back home.

>when the store opens they RUSH TO THE customer service desk and proceed to purchase EVERY SINGLE NES CLASSIC IN STOCK!

The fuck were you doing "camping" out and not being near the front of the store where the chimp pack was, also why did you not rush the CS desk?

What you do is drive 45m from your location and camp out in bumfuckville in the cuts. Find the lowest population town that carries it and poach it there.

exercise your 2nd amendment rights

This never happened.
The stores gave out tickets at 3AM.

Sounds like you got Capitalismed, user.

Operation Blacklist was a mistake. You learned too well from the wrong kind of (((people))).

>gaming dens

FAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSS!

Not him, and Im not buying the fucking thing.
The problem is, that almost everywhere, packs of niggers and white trash are literally buying out the stores entire supply so that they can sell it on ebay for 10x more than its "worth"

This is old as fuck. It is not winter up there its quite clear July in CT does not look like this. Are you just looking for attention?

Why would you ever buy that piece of shit when you can pick up a used SNES online and buy a flash cartridge filled with every game for it they ever made?

Nintendo shipped every NES Classic that they made by the end of January.
OP's image is the upcoming Super NES Classic.

Ill sell you my old dick one. I think the adapter is a little shotty but its like north of 20 years old so

Games with SA1 and Super FX chips still have yet to be made playable on any flash carts.

No one will notice but that guy put an Exige hardtop on his Elise. The air is supposed to get to the aircooler for the supercharger instead its just dumped out the back. Why.

Pre-order.

For looks, nothing else.

Hard tips look better. That said, function should precede form.

The new miata has a nice fastbsck style hardtop I noticed the other day.

>Why would you ever buy that piece of shit

Disposable income.

It's a cute little mini box that you can mod to accept all the ROMs you want later. You could do it with a raspberry Pi or used SNES like you suggest. Or you could get this because it's small and takes up less space.

>go to store
>get raped
>can't buy nu-snes because sold out
OR
>download a fucking snes emulator on your god damn phone

I'm out of the loop on vidya' game current events, but are they really re-selling the SNES? Did the Switch bomb that much?

Not going to read the thread because I know it's full of cocksucking faggots probably talking shit about the item and your interests but try and snag a pre-order user. Amazon will have at least one more restock before release, use nowinstock if you have to.

>phone emulator
Nice trash could have said laptop or PC

>The ROM for starfox 2 will be ripped in days
The funny thing is that unless they personally touched it up, which they probably didn't, they actually ripped it off one of the rom sites they targeted a few months back.

>retropie
this is the answer

Have you tried not be an utter disgrace of a man and stop fawning over nostalgic childish games like the perpetual manchild your father always knew you were going to become but hoped you wouldn't.

My god man you disgust me. Grow up.

Just buy an actual snes for $30

Good. They should continue to exploit upper middle class reddit millennials who are desperate for their newest status symbol toy
>muh iphone 8iGX
>muh portable game system
>muh epic meme re-release of console from last century

They're not even worth the retail price.

It's a plug-n-play emulator with 21 games.

hipster trash. as a collector i see no value in reprints. actually no collector does
theyre more expensive than that

It's literally not worth it to become a man in this culture.

At least they didn't rush in and steal them. Got to give them credit.

/thread

Don't go to a shitty fucking store. At my Best Buy they had them safely behind the counter and you could only buy one (and only one per customer) if you had a number signed by a manager from waiting in line.

If that actually happened you should never shop there again.

LEL

It's pretty common for men to have collections of things that they liked when they were younger.
On the other hand it's pretty bitch-like to drop the line "My god you disgust me. Grow up."

It's hard for me to imagine any man dropping that line, just women and teenagers who would know about as much about a day's work as a goldfish.

what kind of shitskins were those?

At least you didn't get shot

Don't buy shit from niggers

all i'm saying is that you're a damn sucker if you go out and buy a nusnes

just play web browser snes you dunce

I almost took your post seriously until I saw you linked a picture of Penn.

The man is a maggot and your reply is the quality of shitpost he lives in.

It is a dedicated video game microconsole with 21 Super Nintendo Entertainment System titles pre-installed, including the never-before-released game, Star Fox 2.

>what is raspberry pi and emulation
You are the nigger in this situation user

Penn and Teller are awesome entertainers.

You seem to dislike a lot of forms of entertainment, what do you do at your leisure?

Build a Pi with every fucking NES and SNES game on it like I did

Go on amazon buy yourself 2 8bitdo Bluetooth wireless snes replica controllers. Download snes 9x emulator. Go on cool rom or emu paradise and download every game you want. A much better alternative.

>he didn't keep his NES classic

Lol, poor people "investments"

Ah I meant SNES
But I want to pay for the secret of Mana user. Japan is against shitskins so I plan to support their economy. If only Finland was the same and made dank anime and manga, perhaps that is why they don't, shitskins.

It's a fucking emulator, who gives a shit.

Scalpers gonna scalp.

Lol are you 12 or something? Holy shit youre delusional

Is this the same model as the one they released a long time ago, or is it special for some reason, cause I got an old SNES and like 20 games (some from japan cause my korean lived there for a while a long time ago).

>But I want to pay for the secret of Mana user. Japan is against shitskins so I plan to support their economy. If only Finland was the same and made dank anime and manga, perhaps that is why they don't, shitskins.
If they're selling out that is the maximum level of supporting them whether scalpers buy them or not.

Just download a fucking emulator, that is literally what they are trying to sell you anyway. I was actually going to get one of these until I learned it wouldn't support cartridges.

Bring back Jim Crow so stores are white only.

Though some scummy whites will just do the same thing, at least nogs can't benefit from it.

Stop acting like a black person and going to brick and mortar stores, Buy online like a normal person.

Are you telling me Finland makes animu like Berserk and vidya like Dark Souls?

KEKS

just build a snes using a small 30$ linux computer then buy snes usb ports and put every snes game on it. create a program that looks fancy to emulate any snes games. ezpz well thats what i did
you will also learn computer engineering skills while you are at it

Just play emulators you fucking waste of life.

i still use zsnes from the early 200s. feelsgoodman

What a bunch of pussies.

Why the fuck wouldn't you beat their asses for jumping in line?

> buh buh i don't want to get hurt user, i didn't want any trouble

Stop being pussies, the world is and always has been the wild west, people just forgot that being neutered and submission only gets you an ass fucking and looting.

I thought something was off with that Elise but I couldn't pinpoint it. Good eye user.

>Buying shit from physical stores and not online.
It's like you want to be swarmed by niggers and other subhumans.
I haven't been standing in line to buy something since I were 12 and Gameboy Color came out famalam. And that was in a time where niggers didn't exist outside of Oslo, here in Norway. Those were the fucking days.

>buying on release date

The last time they did this the thing they released inflated in value by like 1000%, which is still retarded because it is an emulator not an actual console.

>get right in front of the fucking door
>block access
>have extreme riot gear and pepper spray
>as the door open and the negro menace awakens, shout and scream at them
>their negroid instincts will make them afraid
>rush in
>buy all the fucking games

And don't be afraid to cut through them if themselves cut through the line. Also, bring a gopro camera just in case.

16-bit was the cusp of mankind

It's pretty depressing you should do this in the first place. Computer games are like trashy romance and soap operas, childish escapism, it would be better if you found something more meaningful.
Having said that, I don't like people who don't play fair. You should have complained to Target and Nintendo, saying that this experience has ruined snes for you. Don't call them niggers, especially in the Target letter, call them fatherless urban youths, anyone reading will know you mean niggers. Try and get the store banned from future events.

Snes 9x has more accurate emulation.

Why buy it at all when you can run all that shit on a raspberry pi and have every nes/genesis/snes/n64/gameboy that existed loaded on a memory stick.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iIK1gV9onY

>people literally trampling each other over overpriced famicon clone they won't even play

current state of western society

Niggers assume it was the whiteys in line, jump said whitey & jack his snes classic plus wallet

go to a pawn shop and buy a SNES for 30$ instead......

I still play my famicon every now and then.
Just beat Secret of Mana 2 with my gf. Soon my child and their sibling will play it as well since we won't be allowing any outside media until they are capable of critical thinking

Are any of those games on the snes mini?
Also with his suggestion of a cart, you could always buy the games you mentioned seperate.

>2017
>using outdated consoles when you're NOT a collector
>not using emulators with SNES controllers
>SNES games are on average only 4 Megs big

mfw you guys are all getting ripped off.