CNN exposed to be Bullshit. When will the General Populace learn (((the truth)))

Why aren't we talking about this more?

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Other urls found in this thread:

spidr.today
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah this shit is good

New video coming tomorrow too

To me it seems like pol isn't talking about it as much as it should, are we being slided, or do people just not care about this shit?

CNN is a fuckin business. That's what they are. They just want their damn ratings. They're not a respectable media organization. Trump is right and it's about time people learn that.

Also, they're posting fake news, literally. They just love ratings so much they won't even tell the truth anymore.

>Why aren't we talking about this more?
because we already knew that CNN is bullshit

We talked about it yesterday. Today's topic is basketweaving.

i want kekistan larpers to leave

Bump because my thread about it got slid hard.

The fraud who did the "sting", O'Keefe, has history of putting out highly edited video/audio which usually turns out to be proven inaccurate at best. Maybe this would be more convincing if this same person hadn't previously plead guilty to federal charges. Not exactly what one would call a reliable source.

>star of david weaving
kikes man

>notable design
You're not wrong
Into the oven with you

If "Russia narrative"is bullshit, explain to me why
>Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice
>his aides are under investigation for colluding with Russia
>he never said a SINGLE bad word about Russia or Putin, however he never missed the chance to criticize EVERY single American ally
>the first thing he wanted to do after taking office was to remove sanctions on Russia, but the Congress showed him the middle finger

Even the russobots/trump shills of Sup Forums cant refute those facts.
Actually Sup Forums is no longer a facts based board.
It is the right wing equivalent of a SJW.

no one cares, revolution comes and with it the apocalypse.
Order out of Chaos

And no one has been found guilty of anything

Everyone here who can read already knows CNN is fake news.
But news outlets like MSNBC and BBC are just as fake, so naturally they would rather help their partner in crime than watch the competing agency burn.

News agencies such as Fox, have Globalist owners, wearing a conservative suit just to pick up that market segment.
They still refuse to go after CNN, because:
1) If the people start distrust media like CNN it would also affect Fox.
2) No globalist company is innocent from twisting the truth, so prefer to keep low profile with so many skeletons in the closet.

Only option is to make smug and funny pics every time CNN lies and distribute it via social media, with references (preferably government) included. Also pointing out sources like this helps too.

Eventually a call for boycott, not just of CNN, but the entire conglomerate it's a part of (so it actually hurts the owner of the "ad agency") will have an effect.
Nobody trusts the ads, yet everyone reads them. A real backlash strikes to the other companies it collaborates with.

>Bulgarian intellect

except he's NOT under investigation you limp wristed shill cuck

Because it's shit we already know. What else is there to discuss?

Just wait for the next video, and do something else with your life.

you guys are so precious

*sips tea*

fake news

if you really believe that crap after CNN admitting it's all fake, you are dumb as bricks, beyond salvage

Cuckerberg will tell you that a chip to your brain is good and you'll swallow it.

There is an ongoing investigation.

>anyone can be investigated for anything
>he did not call russia evil
>he tried to make peace with the 2nd strongest nation in the world

Pretty sure, based on the above, even Jesus broke more laws than Trump.

>but why did the admins give back the option to pick a flag by your choice waaaa

This is why, because of retards like you.

yea and they have found nothing and will not find anything

You use liberal hive-mind arguments, and use 4 bullet points 100% hive-mind.
Someone claims something - the entire hive-mind claims it has to be true and "no smoke without fire" because of that single Left-wing source.

Do you agree that any investigations of Hillary is also to be taken as evidence? Of Obama? Podesta? Benghazi?
A lot of them produced actual evidence so it must mean Trump is a lot more innocent, since they had zero evidence.

Is that what your left-wing shilling logic is telling us?

How do you know? Are you an insider?
Lets wait and see.
If they find nothing, I will apologize.

i am sometimes referred to as "the expert"

>>Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice
>>his aides are under investigation for colluding with Russia

Stop lying using green text.

proof faggot

How come shills only wants to chant the same mantra over and over instead of having a debate?

Is it because emotions are a lower form of instinct while reasoning actually requires a complex brain capable of empathy and logic.

Non shill response:
None of this information is mind blowing on Sup Forums, it's affirming, and we were delighted for the affirmation when it leaked all last night.
It's being propagated through social media by the correct teams for the sake of the normies. Everyone knows about it, fucking trump jr tweeted about it yesterday.
More videos will allow for more momentum, they are coming.

In the meantime there isn't a fucking whole lot to fucking discuss about it.

i cant provide proof, my dad said not to. he is here with me were playing counterstrike and shitposting on Sup Forums

Where can I purchase a mug with this on it?

Well, we could push for "news agencies" to be redeemed from fake accusations by having laws to "protect them".

Meaning they must be able to validate their claims, or pay a hefty fine for each viewer who fell for it.

Then the population would again be able to trust the news, because they would know that lies would hurt them financially.

Imagine you suspected your parents smoked crack together. You learned about it, but they allow you to smoke weed because of it. The people who watch CNN arent just learning this, they're seeing their friends become aware of this, and learning their friends and their parents are doing the same thing.

People who watch CNN believe what they want to believe.

But that doesn't count for pol? Kill yourself, hypocrite.

Second strongest nation on earth? Kek, the BENELUX GDP is a big as Russia's. Dumb burger.

Are you one of those old people who thinks anything they don't like is "photoshopped"? It's continuous footage with adequate context to frame what is being said. Use your own eyes, ears, and brain to evaluate it.

>But that doesn't count for pol? Kill yourself, hypocrite.
No it does not, because here you can have a discussion.

In the totalitarian left-wing world there is no discussion and everyone must emotionally agree.

Try arguing anything from Russians, Carbon Dioxide or how many Jews were actually gassed. (Hint: It's not allowed!)

Pol is an echo chamber you sub human piece of shit

No it's not, and we're proving it by having opposing views.

CNN is full of lies - Do you want to echo? Or refute?

> pol is an echo chamber
And yet here you are, free to run your mouth and make an ass of yourself. Your responses prove his point. Try saying something contrary to the narrative on goybook and you'll get reported for thoughtcrimes. Do it on any 'discussion' sub in reddit and you'll immediately be downvoted into oblivion before being banned.

I don't even know why I'm trying to explain this to you desu - if you didn't understand it by now you were clearly just some retarded doublenigger to begin with.

Trumptards are now denying the fact that their fatass god-emperor and people of his campaign are under investigation. Whats next?
There is even a special counsel overseeing the said investigation, I guess the trumptards will deny this as well.

Sliding and general disruption is 24/7, but we can easily wade through the shit. Although mods like to shut things down I hear.

>Claims an investigation is a evidence, not a search.
Anyone can demand an investigation. (Obama appointed lots of people who can demand it.)
When it boils down to congressional hearings, something has been found that needs to be examined.

Search for Hillary and congressional hearings on Youtube. (The 1+ hour ones)
I think you will find her answers and attitude when faced with evidecen to tell you more about that person than anything shown by CNN.

There needs to be a dedicated news source collecting all the propaganda from CNN.

CNN just moves on to the next lie and never looks back.
With no responsibility, there is a lot more to be earned by lying than telling the truth.

How should laws like "slander" be changed so news agencies can't proclaim propaganda to be true?
It's okay if they have the opinions of the billionaires, but claming outrageous known lies to be truth is in another ballpark.

Not to mention, if cnn are pushing fake made up shit, how many other networks doing the same shit also need to be called out?

We need ways to spread the truth.

All of them except FOX

Can't wait until the new video, gonna shitpost soooooooooooo hard.

Trump was right again.
Fake news is fake news.

We had like 10 threads when it first came out last night

>Use your own eyes, ears, and brain to evaluate it.

>implying libtards have brains

Its a good thing we have Fox News as an alternative.

Yeah everyone's conspiring to stop some basement dwelling neckbeards from exposing da trooth even though Tucker Carlson already covered it.

I'm so glad that there are critically minded liberals on Sup Forums willing to challenge the right-wing narrative.

CNN is not fake news. Project Veritas is. This will become obvious when their next video turns out to be a big, fat nothing-burger.

Non't use Akko to make retarded baiting shitposts kid.

It's a good thing we have spidr.today to expose the fake news.

>google fined 2.7 billion
I like this news.

Fake news

>When will the General Populace learn (((the truth)))
They have pitiful viewership.

Today?

A start.

>Oh, this video shows CNN lying. But the next video will surely not!
>So let us focus on a video that does not exist and claim it proves CNN to be truthfull.
Paid shills from Bonnier, can shill 40 hours/week with a good monthly salary.
How easy it must be to work with no conscience of truth.

Because /pol has been compromised by the CIA. Where have you been user it's been a war zone here for nearly eight months straight.

Go ahead and tell us exactly how the video is fake, we'll be waiting.