Russia is becoming "more" Russian, not Russarabia

Author counts newborn babies and kids u to 5 years old and extrapolates russian future 50 years from now.

>share od Russians in core russian areas is growing, Moscow & St.Petersburg included
>vast majority of immigrants are Uzbek and Tajik muslim males and no one is marrying and fucking with them. They aren't bringing their families as well
>births in regions with minorites who are assimilated getting more russian as well
>very high intermarying rate with Belarus & Ukranian immigrants who instantly assimilate
But
>Causcaus will further have dropping share of Russians and Chechenya, Dagestan and everything south of Stavropol, making them more homogenous.

Conclusion; Russia is not expiriencing population displacement, on the contrary. Share of white slavic Russians in Russia was 80-81% for the last 100 years. It will only go up.

unz.com/akarlin/russia-more-russian/

sure thing nigger.

diaspora please. shut the fuck up.

>russians immigrate to croatia

dude wut?

i have no reason to tell otherwise, since he is that one croat that keep making pro russian post around there.

he could just be a poser slavophile

from my point of view he is more pro slavic, than pro russian

and yes, i have noticed his LARPing too from previous threads

That's amazing news if true.

Because fuck Russian amirite?

>slavophile
>more pro slavic, than pro russian
i have done nothing to you, why are you offending me straight away?

I get payed a lot.

this is your first post and you already made are nigger out of yourself.
now that not an impression i wanna my compatriots to have there.

well, i think you are doing it for free.

I'm not the one flipping out over Russia's improving demographics. Nor the one resorting to ad hominem in every post I write.

Dont know if fake or true

Russia is dying out hard. Only Moscow and ST petersburg are getting population other ones are disapiering. And it is getting cucked hard by immigrants. Also latest census showed deline in birth rates. Pic related all red regions are majority Russian

Next russia president will be black muslim from Chechnya.
/thread

>I'm not the one flipping out over Russia's improving demographics.
Nah, you dont get dont you?
well i guess you are new there.

Good news. Even if Putin is a crook, Russia still is a stalwart of white race.

Russia yes

>oswald spengler said russia would be the newest civilisation

Seems like a case of pathological dyslexia. The instant I pointed out utter lack of arguments and ad hominem in your vacuous posts you've sqeezed out "l-lol n-n-newfag much". You can either articulate your frustration over Russia's postive demographic trend or kindly fuck off.

sources that name Sup Forums on the first sentence can go fuck off right away