Then and now How times have changed

That was then:
youtube.com/watch?v=RvAAE1uspDE

And this is now:
youtube.com/watch?v=zUu7p2utPFA

A keen eye will be able to spot the difference!

London was a beautiful city once.

Frogs deserve more for nuking us

Most European cities were but sadly not anymore. I have experiences the devastation first hand.
There are a few tat still seem nice. Prague, Budapest, Geneva..

I hope to god each day that all your scum bag brothers are rounded up from the streets along with all the other sub human scum and dumped in Africa then bombed to dust.
Africa never seen such prosperity as when Europeans had control of it. After WW2 ended you wanted them out and after they left what did you do? NOTHING. because you animals are useless good for nothing SCUM. A waste of space, not even worth digging a hole to cast your bodies into. Now where do all you dogs run? Straight to the people you you wanted out.
If it were up to me i would Nuke the lot of you after first evacuating the African wildlife which is worth 10,000 times as much as you filth.

THE FUCKING GAULS WILL RISE AGAIN

Lol no they won't

Yes they will. It will get very bad first and the country will split up. The blax will keep attacking and the Gauls will realize that they need to create a very strong military to defend their part of the country. Eventually they will realize that with there new military and attitude they can just BTFO the black scum and they will dominate.
VIVE LES GAULOIS!

Oh yes we will.

ah yes a little french human! Come to me my child. Let me pat you. Everything shall be alright.

Corsica

French

F you user

So Italian. You're Italian. Like Napoleon.

It's better than being a Pasta Nigger.

wooooo an educated australian! the british goverment should have been a terrible mistake to deport your ancestors, they lost a good resource

Everybody knows that in louvre most of the arts exposed are stolen italian arts. fucking faguette. We're better in anything than you, from food to culture.

why fight? aren't we brothers?

Lol id say your country is currently more African than italy is. Also after the colonies in Africa were abandoned your country allowed for former colonies citizens the right to return to France while the "Pasta nigger" Italians did not.
Seems they had more sense than you guys and it shows in current times when looking at both countries respectively.

Europeans are all brothers as far as im concerned. You need to unite in order to fight off your enemies. You are all united by the same problems these days, much like last time you fought off the very same enemy, You did it before you can do it again!

My ancestors are from your country my friend.

LOL at the policecars trying to not drive anyone over, while they are attacking them with all their force. At this point firing a machinegun into the crowd would be justified.

Man They should do nothing less than this. If i were that cop i would be firing out the window with one arm while aiming the car towards them with the other. This kind of thing is the only thing these animals respond to. Much the same way as you cannot reason with a wild dog. They are not the same as us.. The sooner everyone understands that the sooner this bullshit will end.

Why are French and Italians arguing in this thread? All Europeans stand together against the Enemy.
Besides, we all know that (((they))) are behind this "Southern Europeans are not white" thing, so stfu.

Do you cut yourself user?

Frogs arent humans the french """man"""is a white nigger
after the war my commie grandfather rounded up the rest of your scum who refused to go back and holocausted them

I'm not sure about that. A lot of art in the Benelux was looted during the French occupation as well. I think modern countries should be allowed to get back art that it native to their countries.

>when you drink too much camel cum laced with international help

>nuking us

I wish

Just five or six nukes on the coast and we would have been freed from you...

Shut up arab

I think he's referring to the sahara nuclear tests

If only we had a Spencer in Europe

Shilling this hard with that filename you just make it obvious.
Here's a tip, someone supporting Spencer is more likely to use a fascist or just an American one but you wouldn't know that because you're a bad shill and don't understand the culture.

PFFFFFFTTT 1 NIGGER COMPARED TO LIKE 3/4 OF THE FRENCH TEAM
also fun fact: that nigger on the italian team is literally bombarded CONSTANTLY with racism from italian crowds! hahahha

>1
You forgot the 11 arabs

didnt see any arabs in that photographic image friend.

watch out plebs, identitarian coming through

why not pix of him smiling he has one of the most autist looking smile

The people on the first videos are the very one who ruined it, all the boomers from the May 68 generation, utter cancer.

You did it first, you began the mutilation on french civils, we retaliated, violence is the only language your kin understand.

This. And the sooner everyone understand this the better.