Jewtube is deleting comments and dislikes again

Last week youtube were pushing their #morethanarapefugee now they are pushing this shit again only a few days appart.

I can't fucking stand it anymore.How the fuck can't the retards in the comment section defending this shit were the people defending muslims last week.They are mentally challenged for good.

They are deleting peoples comments and dislikes again.

I wonder what the "more than a refugees" would do to the gays and trannies(abominations) in this video.

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/8786cce8-f91e-11e6-bd4e-68d53499ed71?mhq5j=e3
digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/hatespeech-codeword-algorithm/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4253514/Google-teaches-AI-swear-spot-hate-speech.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fags are extremely annoying and I wish they would at least keep their sexual deviancy to themselves.

Why do you care?

I'm sick of normalization of mental disorders. I don't want a fucking retard beating his dick to a child and claiming it's okay for some bullshit reason.

kys

It really is rediculous

They promote shit I don't want to watch and there's no way for me to tell them to fuck off with it.

It's even promoted at the top of Tv apps

Joined this shit, it's so fucking b8

Link it so we can dislike it.

Dude it's next to the fucking youtube logo kek. It's a fucking flapping faggot flag.

I'm an academic researcher on social media.
See this These videos are part of an "anti-hate speech" automation training project. They are basically honeypots (to build a database of people who doesn't follow the official narrative) and AI training tools.

Research Google's "(((Perspective)))" project.

ft.com/content/8786cce8-f91e-11e6-bd4e-68d53499ed71?mhq5j=e3

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/hatespeech-codeword-algorithm/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4253514/Google-teaches-AI-swear-spot-hate-speech.html

Propaganda and brainwashing aside, I'm not sure why you care what a private company does with it's time and money. It's their own platform, they can do whatever they want.

If you don't like it, the solution is very simple: turn off YouTube and create your own video hosting platform and use the revenue generated by that to fund your own nazi propaganda videos. You could even have a video that focuses on YouTube making liberal propaganda videos.

"we're here we're queer" is the traditional chant of shoving it in everyone else's faces.
Strangely enough being a degenerate in public seems to turn more people against their cause. All it takes is a re-branding and propaganda relating to slogans of love and freedom.

>STOP USING GOOGLE

Why should I ever give a shit if someone gets off to the idea of dying from AIDS? If they like that then that's their business, but they have to stop telling me that I'm a horrible person for not being sexually attracted to such things.

K. Keep me posted

I think we should just laugh at the fact that Alphabet/Google is such a shitty company that all their pet projects being funded by their undeserved ad machine profits have been total failures. All their software is cloned junk and despite their billions of dollars they can't build a proper UI. Their phones are outsourced. Google glass was a hilarious failure. Cancer research went nowhere. Antiaging research (LOL!) went nowhere. Google fiber is dead because somehow it costs too much to dig up the ground (maybe these faggots should invent a new digging process? Oh wait, that's not cool enough for these TED-talking scamsters).

And like all big tech companies, the censorship is never ending. Not to mention the government collusion. Somewhat related, in the UK, the maximum sentence for piracy violations got increased from two years to TEN years.

archive the video ever day and then comeback with the likes/dislike & comments count you claim they are deleting.

It's not as if they've faced oppression and social rejection for 10x longer than nigger slaves until the civil rights movements or anything.

calling for action

why dont you link it retard it isnt pinned in every country.

what happened to the TYT refugee video?

>pic
guys just give katy perry a break.
she's an aging popstar who got meme'd into a bad haircut okay?

>This

bump

#ProudtobeTerrorist

muslim pig

any link to this vid?
i can't find it, i only get responce videos and the autofill isn't giving it eather in their searchbar