Say something nice about the ideology you oppose

Say something nice about the ideology you oppose.

Communism creates good music. youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnX2y30DE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm more interested in the source of your picture, OP.

It was a photograph from a German American Bund rally. Here is another photograph.

Liberalism-induced public sluttiness makes my dick hard.

Communism eventually leads to fascism without food.

I do appreciate elements of the hippie movement, like intentional communities and getting away from "the man".

Muslims treat women how they should be treated.

Leftism wil soon start a civil war and then gets slaughtered away once and for all and society will be peace and prosperity.

Liberal screw ups sure do grow good pot here in BC

They make good fish food.

Anyone here got the picture of the really thick chinese IG model?

I can't think of anything I like about Islam.

How about them having their women under control and not being cucked? I respect them as adversaries tbqh

modern liberalism is self-destroying so theres that i guess

this is much better
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM

Long live Marxism-Leninism!

Communist idiots are insanely easy to crush in debate so I guess there's that.
Also an awful lot of good musicians are very unfortunately enough cultural marxists and communists.

Fuck I genuinely can't come up with anything that doesn't sound passive aggressive and I was borderline leftist a couple months ago. I wanna say that cultural marxism comes from genuine kindness but most of the time it's just cucks trying desperately to improve their self esteem by imagining themselves as rebellious heroes fighting against the windmill of tyranny that was created for them. I guess it's rooted in ideas that are functional and fair when used in a small homogeneous society with a decently intelligent population.

Liberals have heart .. to the point of a flaw.

They know how to deal with overpopulation.

I hope TRS/Identity Evropa/Vanguard America will be holding events like this in 2-3 years