clapsnews.com/2017/06/28/ben-shapiro-to-debate-cenk-uygur-at-politicon-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/status/879747179845476352
twitter.com/21logician/status/877429959886852096
youtube.com/watch?v=-RY4R3_O7RE
youtube.com/watch?v=YwxnWi3mn6o
youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cenk should change his name to Cunt. Would sound more authentic.

Any event headlined by a Turk vs Jew match that isn't a death match I'm literally not at all interested in.

I thought they banned cuck fighting.

Bent vs cuck vs queer

The world hasnt changed since Greece.

this will actually be the end for Chunk. Ben has a good ability to articulate sound arguments and is a fact machine. Also has debate skills like a madman.

Can't wait til this happens and he can't argue so he does the same thing he did to Dinesh which was rely on the audience laughter to gauge how much he shouldn't kill himself

I want Cenk VS Alex Jones

Nah.

As soon as Israel comes up Ben will look insane.

Cenk would BTFO Alex Jones in a serious discussion.

All (((Alex Jones))) is good at is banter.

You think people will be surprised a jew will shill for Israel? He will bring up analogous muslim world/Palestinian atrocities to balance out the blame game

What is your problem with immigration you racist goys?
twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/status/879747179845476352

>Cenk
>BTFOing anyone
Oh i am laffin

The 200:1 Israel to Gaza kill ratio kind of breaks that equivalency doesn't it?

>laughing at anyone
>natbol flag
kys

I hate Zionists to my core but to be fair with all the debauchery going on in Jewland I don't blame da joos for BTFOing mooslims who want to gain land, and then do terrorist shit

It's seriously a catch 22.

On one hand, Israel shouldn't be doing it due to humanitarian crimes etc
On the other, they literally have no choice or they will eventually have to come address some extremism radiate from the very people they gave independence and land to

>unironically being a filthy commie
>actually thinking Cenk could BTFO anyone
lel

>obviously getting his political knowledge from memes
>thinking alex "playing a character" jones can outsmart anyone, even if they're as dumb as cenk
leling back at you

>being this salty that someone thinks Jones is smarter than Cenk
How's it feel to be a pleb?

>a man who believes that reptile people run the world is smarter than anyone
kek

I'll watch coulter but ben is a kike just like all the other

hes gonna bring up the non issue armos "genocide" of course

chunk will get his shit pushed in

Ben can be a little cucky sometimes but I think he'll demolish that sweaty Armenian genocide denier.

>Cenk
>serious discussion
Choose one.

Just because he disagrees with you doesn't mean he's not serious.

Chunk gets a large number of his audience in to applaud what he says and boo what his opponent does.

Ben is a whole other level, he would happily be in favor of all people in the world bieng killed if Israel gets a new cushion out of it.

Ben is "fair and balanced" on everything, unless it's Israel.

I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

10$ says cenk is going to lose his cool

I don't think Cenk is ready to be this bootyblasted. Ben is a leftist slayer.

>$10 says the sun will rise in the morning

twitter.com/21logician/status/877429959886852096

he should body slam this filthy kike

I may not like Ben, but I know he's in a league of is own when it comes to debating; cenk is going to get destroyed and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

whats the point of that video

>Fecks no curr bout ur feefees

>TRYN HAF DISCUSION HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

yep

Ben will win. Cenk is an idiot for even thinking he has a shot at this. Then again, he's a Muslim so that's a given

more like cuck

Fuck them both

Ben is a debating machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RY4R3_O7RE

The fact that he does nothing but alternate between insults and fallacious, easily disproved arguments (doh, the Second Amendment doesn't mean what it says because the word "militia" OF COURSE!) is what makes him unserious.

Cenk is an idiotic boat person.

Gas them both.

I hope ben just calls him out on this- cenk i'm waiting for you to rely on the audience laughter, somebody tweet this to him?

>clapsnews
>all those typos and grammatical errors
Is this an actual fake news site you posted, OP?

Is this actually happening because there is nothing about this on the Politicon website. The Hasan and Ana debates are there, but nothing for Cenk vs Shapiro

I feel this is a play by Cenk to show that he is not scared of Ben without ever having to actually face Ben. He will claim Ben backed away and his echo chamber TYT fanbase will never fact check it and now Ben is scared of Cenk in the TYT fanbase echo chamber, and Cenk can pad his ego.

I'm not a fan of (((Shapiro))) but Cenk is an actual retard so this should be fun to watch.

Coulter and Kasparian are both stupid shills.

>doesn't blame jews for terrorism
wew

They're all controlled-op shills, I'm sure (you) do.

sage

The fact that he's a Qatar-funded, SJW, anti-white, anti-West, anti-cop, big fat brown T*rk means he's not serious.

>so this should be infuriating to watch
ftfy
Cenk is a dense motherfucker who genuinely believes "the loudest guy wins"

c*nk is dumb as fuck, jew boy can debate pretty well, it's gonna be a massacre

Ben is a master debater, he would tear that fat roach fucker a new one.

>politicon
really?

I love it when this fat roach get uppity.

I wanna test his fat jowls and pop him in the mouth and see if he has a glass jaw. I kinda hope he doesn't. I wouldn't want it to be over that quick.

Two non white invaders faggots kvetching at each other. Hope Isis pays a visit to the place

LOL you can see in Cenk's eyes he's not happy about it. He'll get wrecked with logic. I think his appeal to emotion meter will reach epic levels about 5 minutes in.

I'm not a fan of any of these people but the two TYT are going to be absolutely owned. They're morons and the other two can actually form an argument.

my nigga benjamin

the only thing I hate about politicon debates is that the audio on later footage is fucking bad

This. Never could respect Shapiro after the pushing fiasco and Ben refusing to admit that he was wrong, but he knows how to debate. Cenk doesn't stand a chance

>entire article about an event
>no mention of the date of the event

BRAVO JOURNALISTS

>tfw no alex jones as moderator

Ben cares only about Israel above anything, he also hates trump (even though he pretends not to in order to milk views) and Cenk is a buffoon owned by AlJazeera.

Not like it matters, Chunk always brings lots of TYT audience members

BLM era ben was best ben he btfo so many nignogs

ikr based jew our greatest ally indeed XD

What about a reasonable discussion?

RIGHT? RIGHT?

OF COURSE! OF COURSE!
youtube.com/watch?v=YwxnWi3mn6o

Which one is white Sup Forums?

In the octagon.

neither

ffs, play along you retard.

They have a lot to agree with each other on.
Like america being nonwhite

>heh heh an then if u look at the people on wellfare according this study here and so----------------HEHEHE------------------------------as you can see he CLARLY doesnt know what he is talking about

Presentation, packaging, delivery.
Over 50% of communication is non-verbal and both Shapiro's body language and delivery suck so badly that it doesn't matter if the words were inked out in gold by Thomas Jefferson or William Faulkner; it will go to shit the moment he speaks.
He is by far one of the worst speakers that I have ever witnessed.

Take one listen:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

>Nasally voice
>pale
>zero gesticulations
>low testosterone
>effeminate
>no charisma

He is pedantic, drawn out, can't make quick succinct points.
The only reason why morons like you say he is a "master debater" is because you've only seen videos where he is up against weak college losers or transgendered people.
Even a socially awkward basement dweller will look like a master debater whenever you are up against the lowest denominator.

He is a kike with zero charismatic appeal and only thinks he is "such a good speaker" because of a Jewish superiority complex and continual reinforcement from those around him. The further he benefited from Jewish nepotism, the more delusional and convinced he became that he actually was a good debate. "i went to Harvard Law school and was on the debate team guise!". Pathetic. He simply is not cut out to be a speaker and would never have been in the public spotlight were he not a Jew.

That's what all lefties do. The audiences they directly play to are usually already on their side because they won't show unless that's the case.

It's in the recording however, that their credibility falls apart. There, without the energy of being in the crowd to bolster the adoration (and usually happening upon the video with less context) people can analyze the proceedings far more clearly.

The case of Tomi Lahren vs Trevor Noah was a fine example. Lahren's a total idiot, and the lefty audience ate her alive, constantly booing her and cheering Noah. But on the tape - online - people could see how bad Noah fucking blew that confrontation. He had worse body language, changed the subject constantly, and couldn't make a point that wasn't a leading question.

Even if Cenk controls the battleground at the event, Shapiro will destroy him on the tape. And that reaches a much wider audience.

Shapiro is a literal genius. He's not right on everything but in a debate he could convince the audience toddler cannibalism was good and thats in a debate about state water filtration.
Trumpists are made at him because he doesn't like Trump and doesn't practice the Judaism+ (Christianity)

Cenk sounds genuinely stupid. He can't be above average intelligence but if he is its with so much delusion he can't even argue straight.

lmao spbp

Sink Yogurt will do a nauseating amount of moral posturing. Victory won't be easy for the Jew.

>is a literal genius

Opinion discarded.

BAD JEW GET IN THE CAGE

Oh damn. You're right.

We should only listen to those with a subhuman IQ around 85, like based Jesus

Wow you're a special kind of dumbass writing a book shitting on shapiro. Fact is, he will rip Cenk a new asshole. You're authistic hatred against kikes won't change that one bit. I look forward to Cenk getting BTFO every second of the upcoming slaughter they call "debate".

and a cunning linguist

Ben vs Jones would be like presidential debates

you have no idea how slimy shapiro is, he does this for fun and has been for a long time. cenk is a retarded manchild that surrounds himself with women and weak pussies that don't challenge him. look at how he became hysterical when alex jones showed up.

It isn't because he is Jewish. I hate every weak, effeminate male with a nasally voice that makes drawn out arguments in a pedantic, with arrogant chuckles.
If you'll actually read the post, I mentioned that his Jewishness merely explains how he got to where he is, rather than it being a reason to hate him.

***pedantic manner.

hooooly shit that was funny, what a fuckup

I cant sigh loud enough
the fucking edge on this guy
ben shapiro is objectivley good at debating people, guessing you make up excuses of him being iffeminate and shit because he doesn't like le god emperor

>saying this while having a kekistan flag

> guessing you make up excuses of him being iffeminate and shit

These are not excuses. These are serious hindrances that excludes one from the category of being a "master debater".

Read the post, there was no edge. Everything is a plainly observable fact.
I was not talking about his politics, his beliefs or anything. I was talking about his delivery and how everything from his voice to his body language sucks.

The only "edgy" thing I had to offer was the anti-Jewish rhetoric at the end, which was only done so as a means to explain how such a uncharismatic man could have even went on to be in the public spotlight.

CENK'S DESPERATION FACE LMAO

>objectivley good at debating people

Like Destiny?

Why are masterdebaters always whiny beta manlets?

Nothing like destiny, ben is amazing at countering arguments, pin pointing exactly the problem, destiny is good at dodging arguments.

This is really funny, because Milo chickened out of a debate with Ben. Cenk "What Armenian genocide?" Uygur literally has more balls than the Dangerous Faggot.

Cenk must have a career deathwish to agree to debate Ben Shapiro.

I hate both of them but Ben debating Cenk is going to be like watching Mike Tyson in the ring with a baby. Ben is going to absolutely destroy Cenk.

Might not even be able to stomach watching it, I'd probably ACTUALLY feel bad for Cenk.

No shit. Cenk has literally never won a debate. Not with Dinesh, not with Ann Coulter, not with Sam Harris, not with Jared Taylor.

You know "genius" is an objective category with people of a certain IQ, right? Ben literally places in the "genius" category on IQ tests.

I could get why they are pissed about a constant irritant right at their border, but they also paint it as if they are the uber victims in the struggle - that's fantasy.

Gazans mostly cause random holes in the street because they are so under equiped.

Cenk is going to get obliterated by a calm, fast talking, and incredibly meticulous Jew.

LAMOA

All Cenk is going to do is bring up Donald Trump and try to slander Ben into supporting all the out of context Trump quotes he can print out.

Who would win: Ben or Mayweather?