#proudtobe

(((Jewtube))) is back at it again. I'm not linking the fucking video so it doesn't get views, if you want to see the video, search the hashtag above

It's like #morethanarefugee all over again, deleting top comments and dislikes

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
strawpoll.com/rswg64g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the act of being yourself is an act of bravery for all to see
LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME*

Sick of this Jewish propaganda bullshit

''Women from fourteen years old are flattered with the title of "mistresses" by the men. Therefore, perceiving that they are regarded only as qualified to give the men pleasure, they begin to adorn themselves, and in that to place ill their hopes. We should, therefore, fix our attention on making them sensible that they are valued for the appearance of decent, modest and discreet behavior. ''

This is why we need an LGBTQ month. Because all we want to do is live freely and normally. But you stormfags can't ignore us and live your life without spewing hatred and vitrol. I believe love will win, but not on Sup Forums apparently

ARCHIVE
R
C
H
I
V
E

hooktube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

0/10 bait.

Does youtube "spotlight" anything that isn't a tool to spread degeneracy?

Also, every statement in that description are catchphrases that have been repeated 5 trillion times.

They still haven't gotten the memo that there's no such thing as nonbinary I'm afraid.
This. It's like reading a narration to the trailer of a movie.

Romans 1:32 - "Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them."

i'd fuck that white female

Next month is marijuana's month

Jesus, the fire isn't rising, it's engulfing.
Leftists overplayed their hand.

Jewgle never stops

If you want to learn more about Jews, search "SS freedom fighter" on YouTube

Don't care if that is male or female. Would destroy with my cock and plant my jolly roger in its ass to claim ownership.

>implying

Who? Who could be behind this? WHOOOOO?!?!?!

WHEN WILL ANONYMUS AND THE HAKKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums EVER STOP

also you guys need to help with redpilling these normies, it's getting harder and harder to tell which people arent too thickheaded to listen to reason.

Pls kill all lesbofemscum. They literally are the cancer of mankind.

>113k dislikes
>If it was just sock puppet accounts that number would still be like half that much
>I-It was le Sup Forums hate group guys!! It's not like everyone is annoyed with our sexual degeneracy being shoved down their throats every other second!!
Of course it's a furfag saying this too.

Homocaust when?

It is kind of difficult to ignore you when you refuse to be ignored and block traffic and shit.

Any negative reply to the video is a bunch of Tumblr faggots replying back with bitchy butthurt comments and thumbing up each other.

You know the more you raid this shit the more they think they need this Pride garbage
If you could just let go nobody would give a fuck

Well yeah, you are on Sup Forums's biggest echo chamber, I don't know who are you to talk about "everyone"

KILL EM ALL

>not drilling the point deeper into their skull that this shit is dumb

user plz

the point of pride is to make them believe it's not dumb

If only (((they))) thought like that, they wouldn't be facing so much backlash

People who don't conform to them have to hide and stay silent. At this rate, they're the ones being oppressed, not them.

t. Swedish expat.

it's not as bad as the refugee one, but i'm still going to dislike it because fuck liberal propaganda

Do you imply they care about downvotes

All I'm saying is that don't wonder why they do this shit year after year

Eh, no.

Just link the video, faggot.

A LGBTQ month would not work, because you fags can't shut up about your sexuality for more than a minute

I swear, every passing second is "LGBT-" month for them.

No im implying that if they could just let go and stop forcing it down people's throats that no one would give a fuck.

I've been arguing with some dipshit in the comments for a while, now. They're just using the same old (easily crushed) talking points, which is annoying in and of itself.

No, link the video, just don't visit unless you're gonna give dislike.
>youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

Nobody forced you to click the video.

The 400lb hacker known as Sup Forums must be stopped. Using hundreds of thousands of sock puppet accounts.

the internet was a mistake. it has the same effect as ghettos.
before, semi functional nutjobs were forced to just integrate into society because everyone around them thought they were retarded whenever they brought up that shit

nowadays they can just go to some hugbox specifically for their kind of mental illness and circlejerk with other nutjobs till they are convinced that it's actually normal

>Sup Forums
>echo chamber
Is that why there are 3 pro-communism threads up right now with more than 20 unique IDs supporting one another? Is that why literally 6/10 posts is counter-Sup Forums narrative?

Shut the fuck up and go back to r/latestagecapitalism

When the website Tumblr was founded (2007), that was when traditional values started going down the shitter to pave the way for this degeneracy. It's so revolting.

Of course they give a shit about downvotes. It's a public and stark message to the world how out of touch and, and I hate to say the word, bourgeois the hyperleft is.

They put it on the YouTube front page faggot.

Literally not an argument

Next time there's a pride march in my city are you gonna say nobody forced you to open your eyes??

You deserve the oven

>Sup Forums brought 143k dislikes
sure

Lmao, these guys have no idea, echo chamber my ass, how many times a day do you faggots get called faggots for your faggotry. Not an echo chamber, we don't even have names, just ideas.

No, youtube is mostly lenient to the right.

Leftists claim that it's "Not their territory"

Go out of your ideological bubble.

So? Yet again, nobody forced you to open it. Nor did anyone force you to go there in the first place.
Nobody forced you to go to the parade either.

>lenient

>It's not like everyone is annoyed with our sexual degeneracy being shoved down their throats every other second!!

Pretty much this. I used to be somewhat in favor of gay marriage because I simply didn't see much of a reason to be against it.

Now I oppose it simply because I cannot even turn the fucking radio on without being bombarded with some gay shit within the next hour.
Just fuck off and leave me alone.

Its my city you faggot, i pass through it every day

Where's my parade for being straight?

>Drive to work
>These faggots are marching on the streets, blocking my only way to work, making me late for work
>Nobody forced you get in their way xDD

Because a parade is something that is totally not an intrusion upon the senses of anyone within miles. Except that it totally is. It's also all over tv and newspapers.
kys retarded faggot

From my experience on Discords and so on it is almost always people who do not visit Sup Forums who call it an echochamber.

They come here once in a blue moon, see some opinion that is not socially acceptable and the simple fact that it is even expressed at all makes them believe that Sup Forums is an echochamber.
Because in every other place it would have been shouted down immediately and got you reported, so clearly if that does not happen it must mean that everyone agrees 100%.

Also more guillable people are forced into watching it through societal pressures hence Normalizing it, if you can't see that's the agenda here you need to get off the Internet

It's the Police who should deal with the inconvenience. Otherwise they should have right to speak, harassment is breach of free speech, not everyone wants to hear death threats. I heard that you Murricans like the first amendment.

How is it exclusively your city, exactly? You can always go around it.

Then go around it.

None of which you are forced to do.

I should be able to access it I pay Taxes.

Maybe I'll go through it one day.

But our Muslim citizens would do that first desu

>bourgeois

Better term is probably just "elitist".
And it's on purpose. They intentionally go against what would be considered to be common sense by the average guy, because they fucking loath the idea of being considered average, they are special snowflakes.
It's the most obvious with art. They praise the most worthless and retarded shit, specifically because they know everyone else will consider it to be worthless and retarded (because deep down, they do too).

The only mistake they make is to assume that anyone would look up to them for being "different" when in reality everyone looks down on them for acting like a mongoloid.

So do the others.

So why does the tax money get funelled into Gay pride events and not straight pride events??

An assault on the senses is clearly forcing everyone within miles to participate, or pay attention. But, of course you know this, because you are smart enough to use the internet, and read.
nice b8 m8

Why aren't you organizing them then?

An assault on the senses. Wew lad.

Cos I'm not a Councillor politician are someone in power to do that you fuckwit

Now you see the argument has come 180 and you understand why people are mass disliking and abusing this propaganda.

Because the people in power over them organise this shit to be normalized

I don't think that's how organizing a parade works

Also im not so insecure in my sexuality that i need march and propaganda videos every 2 months to make it ok

You don't think at all do you?

You think people can just shut down the city without access from the City authorities?

This is why muzzies blow shit up.

I believe they're once a year, but whatever.

And you think only politicans can organize parades?

on a Sup Forums thread we were mass flagging it for sexual content to try and get jewtubes system to age block it.
we were also using
#jewtube
#freebordersinjerusalem
#deathtofaggots

Im a bit of a Sup Forumsfag

seem like good allies to me

Guys vote strawpoll.com/rswg64g

>babby's first topedge poll

Dope, Socrates was the man, no wonder they had to kill him.

I'm starting to hate the gay community because of this behavior. Their message is giving the opposite of effect of what it's trying to accomplish.

Bump

>It's the most obvious with art. They praise the most worthless and retarded shit, specifically because they know everyone else will consider it to be worthless and retarded (because deep down, they do too).
half of the "official" modern art is just money laundering scheme. Its contents don't matter for success.

yes