Americans horrifically bomb and kill millions of Japanese

>Americans horrifically bomb and kill millions of Japanese
>use flame throwers and napalm fire bombing to burn Japanese alive
>never apologize

Why do the Japanese still worship and look up to America and whites if they treated them the worst than any targeted group of people in any genocide in history?

>after the bombing of Hiroshima, there were “ant-walking alligators” that the survivors saw everywhere, men and women who “were now eyeless and faceless — with their heads transformed into blackened alligator hides displaying red holes, indicating mouths.”

>“The alligator people did not scream. Their mouths could not form the sounds. The noise they made was worse than screaming. They uttered a continuous murmur — like locusts on a midsummer night. One man, staggering on charred stumps of legs, was carrying a dead baby upside down.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Nips are very proud, plus they will be Japanese long after we will no longer be American due to demographic destruction.

Don't forget that the Japa actually have a plummeting birth rate. While they don't let immigrants in, their men don't make lots of babies.

>Why do the Japanese still worship and look up to America and whites if they treated them the worst than any targeted group of people in any genocide in history

Because Japs invented Anime to get over with loss and be hopeful of a glorious future.

Populations grow and fall naturally, that can be survived, so long as the original stock isn't replaced by foreigners. Like I said they are being smart by not committing suicide.

Aw u lil snowflake. Educate yourself on what the Japanese soldiers were up to in WW2. Like the Nanking Massacre where they raped and murdered Chinese people for 6 weeks straight. It was a crazy time, a couple nukes was all it took for them to respect us

Nanking did not even happen, retard.

The nips are a very proud race and they were not going to give in without absolute defeat, we warned them we had nukes, they didn't believe us so we had to show them.
The amount of lives lost had we not nuked them on both sides would be more than what they were at the end of the war.
Nips never apologized for Pearl Harbor

Lol

LOL

lel

>treated them the worst than any targeted group of people in any genocide in history
I can't fucking even
literally kys

you reap what you sow, and in 1945 the japs reaped hellfire

Japanese worship Germans and other Europeans, not Americans.

>american education
Nanking is communist propoganda

Japan deserved it, considering what they did to America POW during WWII. Besides, it wasn't half as bad as what we did to Vietnam. I mean, we dropped Agent Orange on Vietnam to permanently render areas of their country inhabitable, exterminated entire villages for the shits and giggles, napalmed entire sections of the country for weeks on end, and were so horrible that everyone on Earth (including Americans) agreed that America was the villain in that war.
Shortly after the war was over, Vietnam invaded Cambodia to kill Communists, fought the Chinese, and allied with the US to better kill Communists.
Asians respect power above all else.

They shoulda got gud

You know that the US is a dominant empire of the world right? You know that the USA has invaded and controls Japan, as in they have huge numbers of military bases there?

Japan is also surrounded by hostile actors.

If you take notice of wikileaks you'll also see that the CIA put a lot of things in place to keep the Japanese inline.

They have no fucking choice.

I don't get this apologizing for war shit. When one country wages war with another they should expect the worst and should remember that they can lose everything, including their citizens. Not to mention the Japanese acted just as savagely towards the Chinese during WW2.

Apologize for what? The country waged war and they should have expected the unexpected out of their enemy.

Fuck you.
Bunch of innocent little snowflakes the Japs were, oppressed by imperialist white male America. Boo fucking hoo.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the oesophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc., were removed from some prisoners.[20]

domo alligator

Japan might be utterly fucked in the next 2 decades if they even glance at immigration to curb economic decline as a large portion of their aging population dies.

The Samurai respect their superiors

WEW

But they attacked us first
>sorry for retaliating and wrecking you so hard
>am i still kiwi america-san
>...wut

That's really terrifying

I recognize that gay blowjob!

Wew lad

I think we bonded over killing communists, it is fun after all