Why is Sup Forums so unimaginative?

Ever time you fucks design a flag, it's always looks like some one used Nazi Germany's flag and palette swapped it and/or copy and pasted a symbol or two. Get some creativity.

Here is a redesign of the Kekstani flag that is less cancerous.

I like this alot more.
Fuck stormfags and their larping.

I think the white around the middle star should be blood red.

Fuck off to reddit with your kekistan cancer.
kill yourselves.

Chaos undivided? How original. I mean it's fitting, but you can't exactly complain about lack of creativity at this point.

This
fuck the autistic kekistan shit

Green is for sandniggers.

stan is also for sandniggers.

I just watched joe rogan talking with (((sargon))), and I finally get why /Pol is so up in arms about kek worship. That whole 'kekistan is a parody of identiarianism' thing went right by me.

But see, that's just what we tell the normies. There are a lot of people on /Pol right now who unironically believe that the frog god of chaos KEK helped them meme Trump into office. KEK spoke to this board first. If you don't believe that, it's certainly a reasonable position to take. But I would opine that unless you get equally upset about flat earthers, you've probably been baited.

found you op

What do you think of this version? This way there's some symbolism from western hermeticism thrown in for good measure.

The Kekistani flag only has memetic power because it pays homage to the NSDAP battle flag. It brings Nazi symbolism, in a very unsubtle way, packaged in a way that is just barely socially acceptable, thus expanding the Overton window.

Kek whoreshipping is funny

what do the seven-pointed stars represent OP?

It's a Warhammer Chaos Undivided meme.

literally just autistic algeria

The Kekistan flag being reminiscent of the nazi flag is the entire fucking point you newfag. It's shifting the overbum window

Until the stormfags get on board with praising Loki, that seems like a schism waiting to be exploited.

As it clearly already has.

>2017
>not praising your version of the chaos god
What the fuck is wrong with people

since Kekistan prides itself to be """politically incorrect""" and """refugees from Soros""" i would like to submit the following:
>They are ethnocentric and must be aware that race-mixing does more harm than good.
>They must be aware of the massive influence and the uncompromising xenophobia of the Jews and their g-d
>America (and preferably Canada) must not be divided AT ALL COST
>Liberal democracy must die, hence the sacred value of a theocratic dictatorship

pic somewhat related

Here's my flag. I never showed it to anyone before but rate it

Here's a black sun version

>The Kekistani flag only has memetic power because it pays homage to the NSDAP battle flag. It brings Nazi symbolism, in a very unsubtle way

That flag derived from the German Empire war flag, partly designed and approved by the German Emperor Wilhelm I.

It would look better if you removed the blur effect imo

Smelly, dumb Cuckistani scum.