I am always very upset when I hear of how many tolerant/nice people die in terrorist attack...

I am always very upset when I hear of how many tolerant/nice people die in terrorist attack, while Sup Forumsacks celebrate this

my question is:
where you think must terrorist attack happen to maximally affect typical Sup Forumsacks and other immoral subhumans?

>typical Sup Forumsacks and other immoral subhumans?
:(

It'd have to be a very concentrated effort by terrorists to bomb specific NEET houses. That sounds like it'd be against their interests.

Six Flags New Orleans

with each day being here, I understand that terrorists should target you specifically

killing Sup Forumsack - making world cleaner

You seem very mean. Also, thoth spokes.

Sup Forumsacks promote and celebrate violence 24/7, yet blame other groups for lesser sins

no one truly cares about pain and suffering that is not their own. A million people can die in a disaster across the world and it's just another day.

Look, I already gave you a location to blow up where the only people you can possibly kill are degenerates.

yeah got it

now I want to make you suffer personally
just wonder how to do it in easiest and most effective way

Ahmed would probably bomb China, Japan, or some other country that Sup Forums worships too much.

You're no better than fucking Sup Forumsacks then are you faggot?

no, they are have gut "innocence ratio" overall

I would like to do that to some people like you
Why?
It's abandoned park

>I feel sorry for idiots who put their tongue in a meat grinder
>People who don't do it should have their tongues cut out!
Hope you get rammed by the Truck of Tolerance this year OP.

It would require a total neighborhood sweep. If you got an elite squadron together and raided peoples' mothers' basements, you might be able to pull it off.

We're all tribal at heart. Berlin affected me the most because I was born there and have family there.

cleaning the world from immoral and hypocrite scum is a good thing

You are this quote, personified.

>B-b-but I'm killing the bad guys! They post mean things on the internet, so they must be bad!

>"Tolerant " people invite terrorists
> Sup Forums is against terrorism
>Terrorists kill tolerant people
> "Sup Forumsacks should die!"
>mfw

You're an idiot if you're tolerant of your own destruction. The fire will soon rose and fags like you will be hung from trees for your traitorous ways.

No, you've got it all wrong.

>terror attack happens
>Sup Forums wants to stop it
>normies want to put a flag over their profile

Sup Forums is actually much more compassionate than your average normie. That's why Sup Forums wants to genocide the people who are continually terrorizing Europe and America.
But at the same time, we realize normies are so deluded and blind, scores of people have to die before they even care in the slightest.

>mocking/humilating/demonizing poor people fleeing the war

do you think that you'll get away with that shit?

You can't know ever how """tolerant""" or """peaceful""" strangers are, silly user.

Plus, Sup Forums's more about the excitement and entertainment that a habbening brings rather than the callous celebration of it.

a terrorist attack in isreal would affect Sup Forums the most, so go truck of peace isreal

I hang around gay people would you blow me up?
That makes you a homophobe. Think of how many gays you would kill. I can smell the Jude's stench from your posts friend. What's that's about?

live at
666 mossad ave
Israel

Thats where all of us Sup Forumsaks hang out

you just have signed death sentence by threatening me
terrorists are people who incite hatred toward people fleeing the war

>Lets not forget the teargassing at the border and their pathetic struggle with the border fence of intolerance
Actually we do get away with it and its pretty fun.
You shitposting Aussie bastard

The typical Sup Forumsack may be inhuman to you, but at least they're smart enough to not import terrorists into their own homes to get killed and replaced by them. For some reason the tolerant/nice people who you look up to don't seem to have that same level of common sense.

You should bomb a bunch of children at Disneyland. I'm sure that will show us!

>blowing up innocent people is bad
>blowing up subhumans at Karpatia concert is for good

how bout upcoming alt-rights meetings

Just join Antifa. They're on the cutting edge of fash bashing. The poor and marginalized will have their revolution any day now.

>let the police identify them
>fight with nazis in public places
>killed 0 Sup Forumsacks

why would I join them?

its not hypocritical. YOU and other "tolerant" people are the ones who are being hypocritical.

YOU asked for multiculturalism YOU are getting it. Sup Forumsacks laugh at the irony like we always do.

>where you think must terrorist attack happen to maximally affect typical Sup Forumsacks and other immoral subhumans?

Nowhere. If there was no terror attack, we'd be bored to death. So the worst thing that could happen is that nothing happens.