New Zealand

I plan to move to NZ in a few months (Auckland), how's life there?

I know the country is politically a liberal progressive shithole with very bad censorship and authoritarian laws, but apart from that, is everything else okay?
I also see that the crime and rape level is akin to Sweden's, but it's because Maori people are fucking savages (12% of the population making 45% of the crime, reminds you of something?), but apparently they have their own areas of the country and keep to themselves.

Auckland a shit

Why's that, mate? I like big cities in general even though people generally have a shitty mentality but is something wrong with Auckland?

FUCK OFF WERE FULL.

Where are you from? Also you sound stupid so please don't come

I'm French, but I move around a lot. Lived a while in eastern Europe and in eastern Asia, and my wife wanted to explore NZ and shit, so we're coming for a year, to see if the grass is greener there.

Auckland is shit

I don't there are even New Zealanders living there

Well it's very ecologically friendly, so the grass will be green. People keep their politics to themselves, so don't be surprised if people don't like you if you start spouting- they may share your opinions, but prefer not to speak it aloud.

Maori people aren't savages, that's just Sup Forums echo, if you like '''self-defense''' you can also fuck off

Buthurt poorfags that can't stand the ''''''''''''''''fast pace'''''''''''''' of Auckland (it's not very fast). It is about 50% Chinese tho, if your wife is Chinese please don't.

Kys

We are full.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL
seriously don't come to New Zealand or Australia, just fuck off

>if you like '''self-defense''' you can also fuck off

get a load of this faggot/aucklander

>People keep their politics to themselves, so don't be surprised if people don't like you if you start spouting
I'm not a Sup Forums spouting faggot, I'm not american.

>Maori people aren't savages
Well statistics seems to disagree with you.

ooga booga i need muh gun cause muh house is gonna be broken into

Since there's not actually that many people in prison, you shouldn't be so judgmental. If you want to embrace Maori shit, don't come

Only city worth living in is Auckland. Its genuinely beautiful with lots of great beaches nearby and generally great whether (just a shitload of rain).

Only problem is it costs more to live here than LA or NY, and thats just land. Food, petrol, literally anything costs on average 2-3x as much as in the US. Oh and the population will be majority asian/indian in the next 10 years, no joke.

Christchurch is your next best bet. It has a whiter population and much lower cost of living. Things to worry about there are earthquakes and cold whether. Don't even think about going to the beach down there.

Literally only other city in the country (sorry hamilton & palmy fags, you don't count) is Wellington, which is just terrible no matter how you look at it.

Long story short, there's a reason New Zealanders leave in droves to Australia every year. You'd probably be better off just going there. (if you can handle the giant fucking BUGS that is)

LOWER FUCKING HUTT

I'm too coming to NZ next week.
I hope I get to smack all the bad bitches and got all the hoes yo.

I can tell by your post that you have no idea what New Zealand is like

to add to this. Don't stop in Hamilton. Hold your breath if you can

We're full. Go away.

>I can tell by your post that you have no idea what New Zealand is like
Correct, that's why I'm asking, duh.

I only know what I read about it.

NZ might seem a liberal shithole but I don't think it is desu. The central cities certainly are but most people dgaf about sjw causes or general faggotry. Especially true in the rural areas.

Crime level isn't all that bad. NZ media is shit and nothing ever happens here so a murder gets the whole country talking. maoris generally are useless and dangerous but pacific islanders are often worse. Thankfully these ethnicities stick to the same neighbourhoods and many of these groups are actually decent straight up people. Nowhere in NZ is like Rinkeby or St Denis.

Piss off then

Get out poof

yeah nah we don't want you here m8.

>maoris generally are useless and dangerous but pacific islanders are often worse
Yeah, so the usual rule "be wary of non-whites/asians" apply.

Thanks for the advices kiwi.

If you live in the city area I hope you like chinese and koreans.

Easy friend. There's a lot to love about this place too. Wouldnt be here if there wasn't. Fair dinkum

>defends Auckland
>has a Kekistan flag
Post discarded. The only place to live in NZ is Rural S.I.

I would argue Wellington is the best for quality of life, big enough yet easy to get around etc. Weather tends to be a mixed bag, but the scenery is pretty decent particularly if you live in the hills. Lots of public land a shit to do.

There is a fair bit of work in tech, film and creative industries. Also trades are a safe bet, however the main employer is govt in the CBD.

Its pretty liberal sure and you do catch the odd lib fag about, but by and large domestic politics are pretty mild by world standards.

Cost of living is cheaper then auckland, but still fairly expensive compared to the regeons.

fuck off we're full

Auckland is fucking disgusting, don't do it.

Auckland is shit. Expensive as fuck and shit boring. The only "city" in NZ I really enjoy is Wellington and even that is filled with libcucks. If you enjoy big cities in general, NZ is definitely the wrong place for you.
Maoris are savages. They were eating each other little over a hundred years ago. We tried our best to civilise the savages but ultimately failed. Who gives a fuck about their culture?

>kekistan

go back to /r/Sup Forums

fuck off we're full

Also NZ is in an economic boom. Mostly fueled by foreign money flooding in. Everyone who owns a house is happy AF.

Unemployment is low and we cant fill many skilled roles. think we are getting about 70k coming in each year. Historically kiwis went to Australia but no one leaves for there anymore, in fact plenty of people are coming back adding to the population growth.

In 2003 NZ hit 4million people. Back then StaristicsNZ said would hit the 5mil mark in 2042. We will hit that figure next year.

fpbp

> Move all the way down to New Zealand.
> Beautiful nature, more space than you can shake a stick at, relaxed lifestyle.
> Settle for the shittiest, most expensive subhuman-infested hole of the whole two islands.

Seriously, wtf dude.

but dumb russian whores enjoy maori monkeys, because they're mentally and genetically sick and think its "exotic" to fuck some swollen nosed fat lipped aggressive maori.
Its usually russian women who are sex addicts though, and have daddy issues i.e their dad left them when they were young.
But yea, Auckland is a brown shithole.

I grew up in Auckland, it's as cucked as Melbourne, you'll literally not be able to avoid asians and indians.

The only people who like Auckland are visitors, fuck off we don't need more people.

Why would you want to move to China?

Don't go to my country, there are enough of you frog eating fucks there, stay in Europe and get BLACKED senpai

Have fun getting fat islander pussy, poojeet

REMINDER 90% of Sup Forums - NONWHITE subhumans. Don't help him

>dumb russian whores enjoy maori monkeys
???

>but dumb russian whores enjoy maori monkeys, because they're mentally and genetically sick and think its "exotic" to fuck some swollen nosed fat lipped aggressive maori.
this is too specific

Anywhere but auckland