What could he have done differently to achieve a better outcome?

Not just with the war, but diplomatically as well. There are a couple massive errors I can think of:

>Invading Poland
just lay low m8, establish some better alliances. Work on that eugenics program
>Letting the British army escape the mainland
you really think you'll win peace by handing the enemy a massive strategic victory?
>Invading Russia without proper supplies
kind of in a hurry eh? And you didn't even go straight for Moscow, you spread your army all over the place like an idiot
>Mismanaging your tech tree
dumping resources into huge armored megatanks when your country has no gasoline is a pretty stupid move. So is calling off research into nuclear technology inches from the finish line

If you wake up as Adolf Hitler January 1939. How do you play things differently?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
youtube.com/watch?v=nWFdYEMHj14
liveleak.com/view?i=7bb_1418395960
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Work on that eugenics program
Like this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

You bring up some good points. Just ignore the stormfags. They like to make excuses for their lord and saviour Adolf Hitler. Fucking maggots think he was infallible. Hahahaha. Hitler was a political leader and nothing more. He made some damn stupid decisions.

If the Germans would recognize the Polish people as equal, then we would all live now in 3 Reich

>then we would all live now in 3 Reich
How would that be equal if they'd swallowed us?

>just lay low m8, establish some better alliances. Work on that eugenics program
He couldn't stand by watch ethnic Germans get slaughtered by Poles. Especially when they were taunting him.

Other than that, pretty fucking spot on.

>He couldn't stand by watch ethnic Germans get slaughtered by Poles. Especially when they were taunting him.
Oh stfu you lying Nazi apologist. No such things happened before the September Campaign.

If he was brought back, there's no changing the mind of a maniac with a messiah complex. Worst person in recent history. He was irony in the flesh.

Calm down Pshesheshkoowski. Germans will never accept Slavs as eqauls. Not even catholic cocksuckers like yourself.

Where is Portugal?

Shame the piles didn't recognize the germans as equals and proceeded to slaughter them withing polish borders

>Nazi apologist

>Finance fascist parties. Falanga in Poland and Union of fascists in UK.
>Send both military and economical advisors to Italy
>Don't start a war with Russia until 1943 when Italy is ready
>Start a military coup in UK and Poland. Establish puppet government in Poland
>Ignore Hirohito and his retarded wake-up-the-US-plan
>Support Franco in Civil war. Promise him French Morocco in exchange for resources and military support
> Focus more on aircraft
> Before starting a war, develop infrastructure in Eastern Poland.
>Hide the redpill about the jews until the war is over
>Trade Danzig for Slovakia or/and Lithuania with Poland
>Ally with Romania ASAP - german tanks need Romanian Oil.

It migrated to Brazil to rule it again.

Hitler was a massive faggot who should've been shuffling papers in some basement, not running anything important. His economy was unsustainable, his strategic planning abilities were absolutely shit. People think he lost the war at Stalingrad or Britain... Bullshit, he lost the moment he signed the Tripartite pact. He was happy to sign a mutual defense treaty with allies that he couldn't even reach or had to split his army saving. Massive idiot.

His race theories were totally made up on the spot, he just called people Aryan when it suited him. He even admitted Genghis Khan showed that "stupid races" could be great with great leadership, which is absolutely hilarious coming from him.

Read Hitler's Table Talk, it exposes him for who he really was and ignore Stormfags who try to defend him with other sources, David Irving himself says Hitler's Table Talk is more important than Mein Kampf.

>If you wake up as Adolf Hitler January 1939. How do you play things differently?

I do everything exactly the same, newfags

gee you thought about that one. That might have worked.

I don't care.
youtube.com/watch?v=nWFdYEMHj14

Before I started a war in Europe I would invade the sandniggers in the middle east, take their oil and eliminate them, along with their retarded religion. Then I could attack russia through Kazakstan and Britain/USA wouldn't start a war over it.

Not too bad

>Before I started a war in Europe I would invade the sandniggers in the middle east, take their oil and eliminate them, along with their retarded religion.
Bwhahahahaha!

That's still what I would do, we would be living in a world that's a lot brighter today if the sandniggers were erradicated.

Except you would be playing out of charecter as Hitler was in bed with Islam.

*character

As far as I'm concerned. Poland and England started the war.

>If you wake up as Adolf Hitler January 1939. How do you play things differently?
First things first, gas the kikes.

>work on that eugenics program

I'm so sick of you edgy authoritative scum. As if you wouldn't be sterilized because you're fat and you have a misshapen head. Eugenics doesn't fucking work with humans. The elites already tried. Fuck off scum. Acting like the left is the ones who are the tyrants nigger please die

He just wanted their oil lol.

>What could he have done differently to achieve a better outcome?
How about not invading your only ally?

Please, burger

Why? Elaborate please. Would the Poles have won the war for the Germans?

>look mom I'm a nazi XD

Kill yourself

1580-1640 Spain ruled Portugal because our king died in the desert fighting the moors and he didn't had sons , so the king of spain claimed the spanish throne

Portuguese *

Once the initial blitz is over I call a peace summit and force the allies to sign a treaty that restores Germany to it's ww1 glory before more of my countrymen die.

>Eugenics doesn't work
How so? Sure it does. Incentivize births among the best, disincentivize it among the worst.
Easy as pie

This wasn't some arbitrary thing either, the Germans had this down to a science.
So did the Americans by the way.

In fact, Eugenics is pretty much the only way you're going to maintain a healthy gene pool in a world of modern comforts. What we're seeing these days is a huge backsliding. Just look at footage of people walking around in that time period. Everyone looks fit, healthy, trim, attractive. Well dressed too. In comparison, people these days are fat, slovenly, ugly. They walk around in food-stained T-shirts and sweat pants

Nothing wrong with the concept of Eugenics. Obviously as a people, we want to put our best foot forward into the future.
Why would we not want to do this?

Yeah America sucks but then again the whole fucking world sucks bruh

Poles killing Russians for pleasure. Polish soldiers during the Second World War were considered by the Germans to be the best together with the Yugoslavs.

Waited to attack the Soviet Union.

Tried harder to diplomatically undermine Britain (for example, by refraining from attacking the island and eating the British assaults while spies and diplomats and propagandists tried to show the British people that their government was the aggressor).

Refusing to declare war on the United States alongside Japan.

These are the two main ones.

There's no problem unless you're enforcing it as a fucking law like the scum in America did. Sterilizing the poor yeah okay. And the reason people were fit is because they weren't eating plastics and hormones. It had nothing to do with eugenics. Die nazi, die.

How come they were defeated in a month? I'm not saying you're wrong I'm genuinely interested

You're right, there's nothing wrong with sterilizing interracial kids etc.

>can't sit back and let germans gwt slaughtered
>initiates a war that kills millions of germans and have millions of german women defiled by soviets totally ruining the country for the next century or so

Wikipedia, really ?!

>wait 10 years to start the war
>develop nuclear weapons during that time
>proceed to nuke Moscow and London

Also, establish a good relationship with the US, applaud their racial laws and make sure to steer them in the right direction

Send advisors to Itlaly and tell them to only join the war when they are prepared (1942-1943)
Don't stop at dunkirk capture and kill 400 000 Allied soldiers
Don't bomb british cities, keep fighting the battle of britain
Invade the soviet union a bit earlier (since Italy didn't invade greece)
Don't divert guderian panzers to ukraine but go right to moscow
Don't declare war on the US (fuck Japan)
Focus on jet aircraft and try to make a Nuke

You stupid retarded nigger, you know that the british controlled the middle east right?

1.First and foremost. Polish soldiers were superior only in CQC combat. They were better at close and very close range - and CQC combat does not really work when enemy has art, bombers and tanks.

Poland had a lot of war veterans from Polish- Ukrainian, Polish-Lithuanian and Polish-Soviet Wars. They insisted on attacking Germany in 1934, 1936 and 1939 but they were ignored every single time.

2.- Chain of command and Generals.
Polish generals saw a chance to preemptively attack Germans but they were naive and they decided to wait for allies to attack germany. So we lost our only chance

3. -Industry

Polish economy/industry was not military oriented. Poland at the time was busy improving civilian economy. We did not have that many tanks. To be honest, we had more tanks before WW2 but those divisions were disbanded because polish government was naive and thought that there will be no WW2.

4. Fighting on two fronts against two superpowers

Enough said

5. Outdated equipment. Poland still had outdated and clumsy aircraft from WW1 and some tanks were not modernized. Read about battle of Britain. Brits gave us their planes to defend London, polish air force successfully defended london.

TL; DR - Soldiers were ready and trained for war ( many of them were already war veterans ) , Officers wanted to attack germans while they were weak in 1934 and Generals&government were naive and wanted to wait for allies.

Poland is a very strange nation and it knew Bismark just like the Hitler just a little too late, in Poland is connected intelligence with intelligence we are not like germany to the government we fight with everyone as long as peace is only in war we become stronger than germany Or russia, we have long stories and traditions we kept the germs from the eastern lands for 800 years. There is no country that is like Poland fucked during peace time where everyone just wants to hinder their lives to hate each other, but during the war it suddenly turns out Poles are not the most important thing for them is a homeland for which they can die like ancestors. It is very strange and I do not know how to describe it, to look for the relations of German officers about Polish soldiers and about the Polish occupation was supposed to last 3 days and so long as France.

>Bla bla poland strong
>3 months of war against Hitler

You want pictures and videos instead?
5:36
liveleak.com/view?i=7bb_1418395960

The biggest problem was war with Britain, there was already support for Hitler and the Nazi party in Britain, sending Oswald Mosley money and supporting their campaigns could have turned the tide to liking Hitler.
Making sure Britain stayed neutral like they wanted to is another big aspect, if Britain had large enough support for fascism in parliament they might have cut ties with Poland and France.
Without fighting a war on the western front, Germany could have focused on Russia, better use of the Luftwaffe would be crucial, scrapping Herman Goering would be integral as he was a fat idiot who had no idea how to win wars, using WW1 bi-plane tactics when he could have been using jets.
Without England being at war with Germany (allied or neutral) americans would not be able to attack Germany for a long time, as b17s could not make it across the Atlantic, let alone return home. So no strategic bombing would commence until planes like the B52 were invented.
Without cities and factories being bombed into dust by RAF Bomber Command and the US Airforce, Germany would have the means to produce weapons and ammunition, one of the reasons the Eastern front failed was due to lack of quality guns and ammunition.

But it's a silly question as most people hated Hitler and his tyrannical methods, not to mention he was half mad and in no way a military genius, he should have relied on Rommel and other great generals to lead, and keep himself to winning hearts and minds.

(also killing Jews in death camps was a waste of time and resources, really inefficient.)

Well, first and foremost the Poles weren't the only foreigners to help in The Battle of Britain. They were only a small part of it, Canadians, New Zealanders, French, Indies, Americans and so on also helped.

And CQC wasn't that big of a part of WW2 though, so I guess it was in vain.

That's what I was trying to say. They had good CQC training but it was useless in WW2.

How do you get that flag?
Been wondering for a while now

Wait got it

Develop long range bombers, don't let the British escape at Dunkirk, keep I on the bombing of RAF airfields and factories, don't bomb London and civilian centers. Combine the bombing with u-boat warfare to choke the British out. Offer peace to them if they help fight the Soviet Union and France her territories back if they fight against the soviets. Invade the balkans earlier to secure your southern flank. Invade Russia and go straight for Moscow while turning the Slavic people against Russia and use them as soldiers in the invasion, especially Ukrainians. Allow your generals to do what they do best in the USSR and don't be a meddling moron.

War won

Odd considering Hitler was a big Nietzsche fan and Freddy was all, "Nah, I'm Polish, Germans suck."

This.

It was the RAF and USAF bombings that led to the german defeat. They couldn't produce airplanes and thus lost air superiority. And we all know air superiority basically = win

True, also the russians wouldn't stand a chance against germany without all the supplies, tanks, airplanes etc that primarily the US gave them

It's literally under the captcha dude.

Indeed, You can defeat Russian superior manpower with better weapons and better planes,
without that you are doomed to lose, not to mention civilian moral having your homes and cities destroyed, losing loved ones.

>Failed to restore the monarchy
Hitler had one job.