Surgeon tells wog to put out the cigarette (it's a fucking hospital entrance)

>surgeon tells wog to put out the cigarette (it's a fucking hospital entrance)
>wog chimps out and punches surgeon in head
>surgeon knocks his head on the ground
>they pulled the life support last night
>I look him up on Facebook
>his profile picture is of his two twin infants

Why do we let these fucking pieces of shit into our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wog
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4645278/Melbourne-surgeon-dies-one-punch-attack-hospital.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wog/arab/creature that did this to him

>wog

oy vey

The blood of the anglo is all but spent. Our line has been broken, our lands overrun, our women defiled. We are humiliated at every turn. The orks have already breached the gates, our lords and ladies laugh as the cities burn.

Childless boys shitpost powerlessly as half orks are hatefully put in the wombs of our women: they are the future now.

Die niggel

He's Iranian you stupid cunt

It was called the Empire. A sacred source of untold power. It saturated every fibre of our being, in the warmth its glow - we thrived....
Until the shadow of the Reich fell upon us..
Only after the Empire's destruction had we realised how dependent we had become upon its perfidy. How much we needed to feed...
In the wake of our devastation - I renamed our people BEADY... the Eternal Anglo.My people turned to me to answers - I offered them a cure. In their desperation they came to me, yet strangely we found deliverance in the demon Churchill. Churchill offered us new sources of perfidy and power and so we joined him in the Reichland pledging to return one day to lead our people to total domination.
But Churchill's agenda was short sighted - in secret I began harvesting ARYAN BLOOD. I had a brief taste of true power....before it was taken from me.
But all is not lost - the Empire's essence endured, kept hidden by those who sought to protect it. And so I have returned with the knowledge that sacrifices must be made before we can reclaim our birthright.
I have forged a new alliance - soon the blessed rays of the sun shall never set again on our precious Empire, and usher into this world the one who will deliver us all...

Needless waste. Infuriating.

Maybe now you know why Ansell didn't want to give up his guns, dumb cunts.

Muslims aren't the problem, your own government is the problem. Deal with that first and then you can deal with the Muslims or whatever else.

>Be Muslim Australian rules football player
>Punch someone in the head and knock them out
>Go to tribunal
>For a normal player, penalty would start at 4 weeks
>Muslim gets a character reference from Muslim celebrity Waleed Aly and the Prime Minister
>Tribunal gives him 2 weeks because of his outstanding character and good work with the Muslim community

This country is fucked.

:(

Thats all I can say
I am really fed up with all these fuckwits in our country

>Waleed Aly

Jesus christ I am so sick of seeing that bug-eyed brown cunt in every fucking corner of Australian media

The majority of Australians don't even like the fucking guy either

Why is he even in your country. He doesn't belong there. Disgusting.

wog and victim look the same

Yeah the dumbarse american can't tell the difference between an anglo and a wog. Go back to mexico cunt

You blackpilled faggot... TOUCH GROUND AND GIMME 30. MOVE!

Thinking the same thing.
>victim obviously more successful.

I may be a cunt, but I am white. roo fucker

If you are not lifting weights, learning a martial art, making money, working to get a quality white wife to have white kids and working on yourself every day to make yourself into a warrior then you are a cuck contributing to the downfall.

yeah , you wish mexicunt.

Sort your shit out faggot

because WASPs are cucks by default

the sad thing is that you will take us meds and slavs down with you

naive burgercunt, what the fuck is a wog? Mid Easterner "asylum seeker"?

I could break your jaw before you even put your guard up. I'm just stating the truth Spainbro.

lol edgy sperg vs edgy sperg

you're both limp wristed faggots. go get a job if you're so strong

Kill them all is the only solution.

>all those years of sacrifice and training to save peoples lives
>gets killed by some junkie who wont contribute anything to society

What the fuck is a wog you cunt?

I work from home faggot. I make 6 figures from my degree in math and work

no one cares how tough you are m8

You have all the information in the world at your fingertips, but still can't Google three letters.

Greeks and Italians

Now there's some LARPing we can all get behind condemning unconditionally

Someone of Mediterranean decent. In Australia its usually someone of Greek or Lebonese decent

I call muzzies wogs too

Lebs are lebs

chinks are locusts , parasites, ching waaaaas

anything shittty brown coloured a piece of shit. '

CHYEAH

It's (You)

Good thing Channel 10 is going to shit

>Meanwhile our nation is dying.

Well yeah, but I care about how tough anglos are. Everyone I meet these days is a fucking cuck and weak and it is bringing it down for people like me.
I can't carry all you weak cunts with me - fucking get your shit together you poof.

does it stand for anything? Like WASP is without passport, FOB is fresh of the boat. Just curious. Need to know these terms, for... education.

>Why do we let these fucking pieces of shit into our country?
because you don't give a fuck to do anything about it other than vent your frustrations here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wog

Hey ausfags what's a wog?

>meds
drop the proxy, user

this tough guys going to save Australia Sup Forums

I think the fact that I clicked on that and it wasn't what I expected and I got legitimately scared a little for a moment basically explains why I like you guys

Cronulla 2005 was a tiny expression of what all true Anglos in this country feel. We hate outsiders. We hate their slightly-darker to much-darker tinted skin. We hate their crappy cultures that instill such nonsensical pride in them. We hate their shitty languages, which they shout into their phones on the train. We hate the looks of undisguised suspicion and hatred with which they eye us in the street. We hate their tribal congregating in specific suburbs, defying integration. Anglos are fucking terrifying when their blood is up, problem is it takes forever to heat them up. The ancient Celts used to fight each other, but literally began their skirmishes by shouting insults at the other army. They had to warm themselves up before fighting. In the movie "The Guns of Navarone" Gregory Peck laments his misguided kindness that led to tragedy and blames his "stupid Anglo-Saxon decency". Damn Anglos are too damn empathetic for their own good.

Cunt with olive skin, originally Greeks and Italains, more recently Lebs

IIRC the girl in that "chk chk boom" meme called the guy a wog. Huh.

the chic chic boom meme was staged. i know the journo who did it

I'm doing my part. What are you doing?

If you are fat or poor in this country with endless opportunities (and I bet you are both) it can only mean one thing - you are a weak cuck contributing to the rot.

just stop posting m8 its embarrassing to the country how much you're trying to impress anonymous people on this Nepalese fly fishing forum

>be half greek half australian
>have anglo surname but woggy looks
>non-issue in primary school
>wog boy movie comes out, wogs start using term like niggers use "nigga"
>see lebs adopt the term wogs from that fuckin fat pizza tv series
>go though highschool being compared to muzzies

i fucking hate lebs

Basically anyone Italian, Greek, Mediterranean looking with that obnoxious accent

You are the little fag that is all upset because I wrote anglos that don't work out or train in martial arts are cucks.

Seems like you are just some little fat looser all bitter because you are little fat looser.

It's an Italian or Greek person usually. Or maybe Lebanese too? Mediterranean generally....I'm not sure the actual definition. They usually self-segregate and shit up areas of the country similar to blacks do for you burgerbro

>Iranians
>not wogs
Pick one

When the Saxon began to hate

> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4645278/Melbourne-surgeon-dies-one-punch-attack-hospital.html

isn't wog = gollywog? that thing clearly isn't black.

Wily Oriental Goon.

To the first Anglos, anything not as white as a snowball was considered black.

Even the Irish are black

>anglo
>australia
>majority of population are from Eastern Europe and Irish tax dodgers
>rest are chinks and pakis

lel

You wish. If you were anglo then you wouldn't be paying $10 a beer at a pub.

don't project your insecurities senpai

I've been hanging shit on wogs since the 80's and lebs aren't worthy of the title.

>Dr Pritzwald-Stegmann

Doesn't sound too anglo to me my abo friend

'Lebonese'

Learn how to English my koori m8

Also, when have you heard of Greeks or Italians doing this kind of stuff? Not routinely anyway. It is usually mooselimbs (or polynesians, or indigenous friends, or indeed iced up and shitfaced skips)

Can we get this cunt's family doxxed? See how tough he is when his family gets attacked

all wogs seem to have anger management issues

That's tragic, but at least the guy who knocked him out will probably replace him as an elite surgeon. Right?

Guys?

Wop is without papers. WASP is White Affluent Schooled Person

It's at the entrance, it's outside, I doubt the sick are out standing in front. Soft cunts like you are why they're in.

That is true, but Greeks, Italians and ME non-Muslims don't seem to do this sort of thing at all.

>one Muslim makes a mistake
>I guess they're all bad

Kys desu

Wog is an old Australian term for a virus or illness

Anglo Saxon Protestant dummy.

Looks pretty Anglo

WOG British Empire days. Worthy Oriental Gentleman. Taking the piss.

>WASP is without passport
u wot? It means white anglo-saxon protestant. I'm not sure if that includes people like me to be honest, seeing as I'm not religious.

This, it's OK, it's the changing face of the west. That man with the cigarette? You might see a degenerate piece of filth who deserves the death penalty.

But I see a brain surgeon. His brother might run a successful migrant center. His sisters will be stayathome mothers for more future Western workers. It's all good, it's a small price to pay for the diversity and enrichment these immigrants bring to our boring western culture :)

Fucking hell Jeremy you not sleeping off Glastonbury?

Lower rate of inbreeding.

I didn't even watch Masterchef this year. The ending to last year was obviously rigged and very few of the cooks this year are even remotely attractive. They don't have any based dad cooks either.

I'm Italian-Australian and grew up being called a wog, why can't you Anglo scum differentiate between Italians, Greeks and other westerners and Muslim scum. You deserve to be taken over by Chinks.

Just fyi im american.

Italians shit up every songle place they touch.

Look, none of us want race ear with italians but you people really are inferior.

Just help us win the race war and well let you stick to italy.

Seriously though, you cant even deliver your garbage. Fucking indonesia is nicer in some places than italy.

top kek

what u doin' in indonesia my dear white aryan man, i hope the yellow fever didn't get you