How do we fix men? How do we bring back masculinity and defeat the Jew?

How do we fix men? How do we bring back masculinity and defeat the Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4
youtube.com/watch?v=lul9wuKYf7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bicycles are bad

I guarantee this was made by a fat mulatto redneck whos been driving the same pick up for the past 15 years

Woah... this is deep... damn...

CLEAN YOUR ROOM ya stupid faggot, this board has been sorting themselves out for months now. catch a clue.

selective breeding
We can transform ourselves into superhumans

or we can breed ourselves into a corner like we did with bananas.

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

pic related

Teach them masculine virtues. Give then heroic icons to follow.

So what I'm gathering from this is that some of the steps needed to stop being the "modern male" is to:
>buy nothing but cheap shitty clothes from Walmart
>wear either autism shoes or work boots for the rest of your life
>never shower, shave, or use deodorant
>smash your hands flat with a sledgehammer because, despite being something that is literally predetermined at birth, is still something you need to fix
>never use a bicycle because it actually, god forbid, builds leg muscle
>never consume anything with a modicum of sweetness or dimension. Boil everything you eat, which should only comprise of meat, tubers, and vegetables.
>wait no scratch out vegetables. Vegetables are for cucks
>throw out your smartphone. Fuck convenience, only use a Nokia brick from the 1980s
>throw out your jeans because they make contact with your skin. Only wear JNCOs from now on.

step one is to cut off ALL TV and Movies ( netflix, hulu too ) It is (((their))) main weapon. video related. youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4 0:33 - 1:42

step two is diet an exercise. Sitting and playing video games and eating microwave food is the modern man? sounds like a slave to me. Alkaline diet.We have forward facing eyes and canine teeth fuck off vegans.

step three is to keep informing people. Go crazy on facebook, make your own youtube channel, get the word out. youtube.com/watch?v=lul9wuKYf7g

this doesnt solve shit. diet and exercise don't solve shit but make your body healthy.. it doesnt make you more or less of a man and if you think so youre a retard. if anything - eating a kale and avocado quinoa meal makes you an infinitely bigger faggot than eating a double western bacon cheeseburger IMO and you are probably part of the problem. if you dont burn enough calories during the day to eat whatever you want you are a lazy shit. eating lettuce and turkey burgers are low energy and easy to work off. why do you think homosexuals eat them? they are efficient to carve abs while containing the nutrients they need to build them. worrying about abs is worrying about being "beautiful" and is gay. (not to say abs are gay you retards - but if you have to artificially create them and worry about having/not having them, you might as well use make up too.) TV and movies are fine too.. wtf are you on? alkaline diets are also retarded and is for faggots. your body adjusts to the ph it needs to be at regardless of what you put in it.

i will say that the ultimate weapon against a kike is not buying his snake oil. but to say cut out ALL tv and movies is retarded. that means you cant control yourself and not being in control is being unmanly. you should focus on teaching your family how to see the kikery as women and children need our guidance. you should have a mental fortitude against it. this goes for jewtube as well. stop listening to alt-kike shitlords and form your own opinion. dont parrot these kikes like tomi and rebel media and their ilk.

let me rephrase... its not to stop listening to these people.. its to stop following them as if they are messiah of a movement. listen and make a guided decision. control your destiny. dont be completely led by strangers. especially when they pander to your sensibilities for shekels

Make being masculine advantageous instead of punitive and unrewarding.

Whats beta about taekwondo? I also use soap and shampoo.

Am I a faggot?

someone buy my second copy of the MDE book

i think this line of thinking is toxic.. do you not embrace your manhood because you dont get rewarded? isnt this the same thing as getting participation rewards?

had this conversation at work. one worker doesnt earn much of the teams respect because he sucks and panics and gets emotional when we tell him hes made an error manager says the problem is that there are no incentives for him to be better and to fix his issues. i say, what about respect? for yourself, from your peers? is that not enough for people?

put it this way; do you want a cookie every time you drive a nail into something because its "manly"? masculinity is already advantageous. if you think its punitive and unrewarding then why not go trans?

sam hyde says, Yes!

>burger advocating anything on Sup Forums
Discard post and carry on

>Fix modern males
Send them to ross

There is literally nothing wrong with bicycling

pic very much related

how do you get impotent by riding a bycicle?