What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He is trying to undermine competition by virtue signaling. :' ) beautiful

AYY LMAO

what's wrong with his head?

Women only are paid 0.71 for the dollar compared to men, so you can save a lot of money by hiring women.

He means hire prostitutes to keep your balls empty while you're working on your big project.

He hired too many women.

>comparing hard working chinese women to retarded white/black/spic/arabs

it looks like someone photo shopped his face

Don't fucking hire women for the sake of their goddamn vaginas. Women are inferior irrespective, this guy is fucking up his company.

Hire a bunch of beautiful women to distracted the males while you steal all their money.
Pretty fucking simple.
Men have become weak.

But in China that's like 3 women.
It's different in the West.

Yes he became one of the richest men on earth from nothing by fucking his company.

He's got a great point. Asian women are very submissive and try to please. American women would just demand a male do all the work while they get credit for having a vagoo.

He means you can get good money down the road on them .

Wage gap. It makes perfect economic sense.

The Trick is to not hire Western Women

Didn't expect this from a Chink

I wouldn't hire arab or black women, the former easily become indirect trouble makers due to the males of their families and the latter are lazy as all hell.

I don't question his abilities, I question the abilities of his female employees.

He's Chinese, he's obviously lying to encourage western idiots to ruin their companies

that's because you're dumb, chinese women make great accountants, for example, probably even superior to the jews

the asian women he hires aren't sassy black women who are looking for a chance to sue the company over sexual harassment. he doesn't have his business in the west he's in asia. he hires lots of women who actually want to work and try and improve the customer experience since they'll get fired otherwise. women have always been good pr people and human relations people because they're pretty and warm to the customers.

he's not talking about hiring low iq retard transblack afro sassy muslim women for a quota and to run his business. he's talking about hiring low level women to do easy stuff for him.

Okay, then based on that his advice in the context of the West is utterly shit, based on the women available.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic. I thought this meme was dead

Literally the sad guy brain meme

yes that was my original point

>he hires lots of women who actually want to work and try and improve the customer experience since they'll get fired otherwise

>/csg/ refuses to end a dispute unless they send nudes

And they do get fired, I think /csg/ actually got one of them killed once and another bankrupt

Big brain.

Did she send them

Moar

No, the god damn chinks always pull this shit

I haven't sorted my Sup Forums folder, I only have a couple in my chinkshit folder, here's one of disenginous chinkery
They truly are the jews of asia, no wonder Japan hates them