#stopinvasione - Italian government incompetent, overwhelmed, disaster - says opposition

“The government continues to show a worrying powerlessness in the face of a situation that becomes more and more dramatic every day,” said Paolo Romani, president of the senators of Forza Italy. Romani urged Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni to “safeguard national interests, even if necessary by blocking the access to Italian ports.”

Romani has also called on the UN Security Council to intervene, urging “shared strategies to stop the departures” from Libya, as well as a ban on NGOs whose shuttle service to Italy only serves to “aggravate the situation.”

Romani’s counterpart in the House, Forza Italia’s Renato Brunetta, has petitioned Italian Interior Minister Marco Minniti to block migrant ships heading to Italy and instead to request European Union (EU) Officials to have the vessels diverted to other Mediterranean ports.

The head of Italy’s Northern League party, Matteo Salvini, expressed his exasperation in a tweet to his followers, noting that Tuesday’s arrival of 8,500 illegal immigrants onto Italian soil was “fucking enough.”

“This complicit government will do nothing,” he wrote, “so it’s up to us to use every (licit) means we can,” while adding the hashtag #stopinvasione.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9-Jx-DjDaU
youtube.com/watch?v=ofFH3rDuiQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is good news.

Our media have also brought forward that NGOs are helping human smuglers with their work

Well if Italy is already fucked better just send all of them there

They won't stay in Italy

reminder that Breitbart always intentionally use pics that only have men in them

>powerlessness

Sink the boats. Turn quad .50s on the border runners. Leave the bodies to rot where the fall. It'll be like nailing a dead crow to a board. The others will get the message.

These aren't 'migrant waves'. Every single nigger in that picture is a fighting-age male. This is an invading army and should be treated as such.

Post pics of families that are coming then.

Not my problem

Being in an overwhelming state of near-collapse is just part and parcel of having a healthy booming economy.

Sweden, I'll be setting up killzones and ieds in your shit-tier terrorist state within this decade.

Not going to save pics just to post them. Google it. Just saying there is a middle ground between MSM and Breitbart. They are both wrong.

>as well as a ban on NGOs whose shuttle service to Italy only serves to “aggravate the situation.”

Fuck's sake, they are like a year too late to realise all this. Why do politicians always wait until the country is on the brink of disaster before they act?

Install Gentiloni

Ah yes they should clearly cherry pick the 0.01% which prove it isn't just able bodied men on board

And that Middle Ground is out populating us so still very bad

What? Why?

at least 25% is women. That's way more than what Breitbart leads you to believe.

In your grandfather's time and times before him, incompetency and negligence were valid grounds for execution, as there is virtually no difference between malice and negligence, they produce the same outcomes.

you cant just turn up make a statement then tell people to go get the evidence themselves, that's not how arguments/debates happen. You have to prove your fucking point.

People like you and me used to run the western world. They used to do shit like this right up til the 1930s. But .. most of our peers have become genetically soft/cucky

You know the official statistic.

Best solution. Make it a criminal offense to help illegal people from africa to europe. And give the fucking mafia a couple of millions per month so they kill smugglers. Mafia will stop smuggling and punish smugglers with death. And NGOs will be criminalized and might have to go to prison.

This is a nightmare and I cant wake up

I've yet to meet a refugee woman here. In Germany they have some, but every single "refugee" I met here is a man of my age

because they''re to busy trying to appease everyone for votes.

it pisses me off watching all the shit happening in Europe and our faggot PM just tells refugees to show up.

To be honest, more women doesn't make it any better in the long run. I want every single one of them out of Europe.

Europe is kind of fucked. The way our current systems work was simply not designed for such a situation and needs a complete overhaul - i.e. welfare laws need to be adjusted, right to asylum needs to be abolished and so on.

But it will be impossible to push those changes through in a foresighted manner because the resistance within the population (even if it's just a small part, their NGOs have a lot of influence) will be too strong.

So really the only thing the governments can do is let it play out till the system collapses and there is no other way but too reform it.
People will never agree to having their welfare lowered, but if they let it get to the point where people simply get no welfare at all the lowered amount will suddenly look very appealing.

I wish humans weren't so shortsighted.

I don't

I think i speak for every historically aware Austrian when i write the following...

Fuck Italy.

>1 of these men is a high IQ doctor
>the rest will slaughter your family while you sleep
What would you do? Sink the boat or invite them into your country?

I don't

oh joy

>Not stopping immigrants at your borders.

Goddamn it's like you aren't even trying

UN data shows that most of them are males you retarded swede.

Poor children.

Even left wing newspapers here are forced to use pictures of boats with exclusively men even when they title the article with "including women and children" simply because there aren't any pictures that include women or children

>tfw every single refugee I met is buying train tickets to go to Austria.
I hate you faggits, but you don't deserve it. Sorry for the mess

We beat them with sticks. It's more the fear of the media for right wingers. People don't want to lose their jobs. It's like we're all waiting for the one big wve to crash so we all are free.

>Save the high IQ doctor
>Sink the boat
>Send the high IQ doctor back to his country

Sauce?

>14k people show up in 2 days
>Its not an invasion, or a coordinated military action by our enemies guys, why so raciss

Do you want these niggers here? Then shut up! Nobody cares if it's women or not. They are just as worse becuase they will put 10 new rapists to the world.

yes!

>Why do politicians always wait until the country is on the brink of disaster before they act?

Because they worry more about their re-election than the well-being of their country.
And they know that people are fucking retarded and don't understand why you have to take preemptive measures so taking them puts you at risk of losing the next election.

The average guy just wants an eternal status quo. So they keep electing politicians that will do absolutely nothing, unless they are faced with a situation where doing absolutely nothing is simply not an option anymore because it means death.

>Breitbart always intentionally use pics that only have men in them
Our left wing news also only have pics of boats with men in them, if there was pictures of boatloads of woman the left media would use it, this proves that there are mostly men comming....checkmate cuck

just sink the boats ffs

You know what's funny? Even though Italy goes out of their way to help these rats they always get shit on and called racist. I see it on fb all the time, they pick up a bunch of "refugees" but one or 2 died so everyone in the comments of a video says they're horrible racists and they should do MORE to help. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

>25%
That's less than the number of domestic violence cases in which men were the victim, just so you know.

>pics of boats full of hundreds of africans who are all men even exist
>there are lots of these pics

Ummm sweety? There's a problem with the narrative you are trying to spin. I honestly think that you should kill yourself, hun.

last official reported about the migrants pointed out that 70% of the "refugees" are men under 30. 10% are men over 30 and 20% are woman and children.

Take your fake news and go kill yourself Sven.

He is just expressing his rich multi cultural society.

Can't be nice to a pack of mad dogs. CULL THEM NOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Are there pictures that are overwhelmingly women and children to balance it out?

the answer is:
12.7mm machine gun
just like on D day

I agree with you partially. Breitbart, like all media, should be viewed through a critical, skeptical lens, and any overt manipulation of images can ultimately lead to an erosion of confidence.
That said, even if your 25% statistic was actually 40%, that would still mean 60% potentially fighting age males were flooding in. That isn't a figure that should make anyone breathe easier.
I'm not shitting on Sweden, or Europe. I'm not going to meme " hurrdurr captain Sweden cuck shed Sven ", because im American, in America.
I currently live in your future, and the instant tensions rise politically and economic situations grow precarious, humans divide by tribal lines, even before the addded manipulation of media/Marxism/elites/etc.
I'm making no moral judgment on races or ethnicities. I'm simply relaying the American experience.
Europe might face slightly more danger due mainly to two factors: 1. Generous social programs and welfare and 2. Thousands of years of history that have created much deeper national and linguistic identities. That alone likely makes assimilation much more challenging than here.
And assimilation here is becoming more and more rare. Take heed Swede bro.

So vibrant!

>at least 25% are women

You know the official statistics. 50% of humanity are male.

Italy doesn't care because they know all the niggers just want to go to Germany for welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9-Jx-DjDaU

Hehehehe oy vey send more diversity to Italy!

Maybe what we are watching is actually the fall of the sovereign states of Europe. Powerless to stop migration hordes until it becomes de facto that Europeans are a minority in their own countries.

Also fuck off we're full.

And then solve the reason why we got flooded in the first place.

When will it end? When is enough enough? What's it gonna take?

It ends when your countries become muslim majorities and finally stop being cuckolds. Western Europe deserves everything it's getting.

Not even a single woman or child in pic.

>A second boat comes back
>This time the boat only has the high IQ doctor and his 50 children (25 of which are impregnated, 10 of them which have AIDS) and his sheboon wife
Do you sink the boat or invite them in?

It will never be enough goy, as long as Germoney suffers from the Nazi guilt complex they will dictate EU foreign policy as open doors. They will exchange empty promises of Turkey policing its borders for less migrants meanwhile punish those who are taking steps at stemming the flow.

I for one am glad they are going to Europe, they caused this mess they can own it.

Europe sure is great now that it has all these extra doctors, lawyers, and engineers!

This is just plain sad.
Mount a couple of automatic weapons on the coast guard boats and let them have some fun.

European Highway Post Africans for ants

>When will it end?

When the state becomes incapable of paying its bills.
As long as people still have food on the table, nothing will happen.

To any Australians in the thread, friendly reminder that this is going to start up again here once Labor get back in to power.

And leftist fags always cry about the women and children in an appeal to emotion while avoiding the fact that it's mostly men, dangerous to Western civilization, and illegal. In my world you are targeted first before we start machine gunning and sinking invader ships.

livestream from SWEDEN

>request to divert boats to other Mediterranean ports

What a fucking racistsexistbigothomophobe.

But seriously, look at the vermin - for a year they screeched about muh hyuuuman rights, and suddenly they want to dump their trash somewhere else.

This 110%.

The only solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofFH3rDuiQc

Italy doesn't have a navy?! why don't just shoot anyone pass ur border illegally

Sink him, of course. High IQ and bitch still has 50 kids, 25 that are pregnant and 10 with AIDS? He'll get claim retirement as soon as possible, getting gibs while we're burdened with caring for his overbred, diseased family.

Kek, what movie is it from?

The official statistics are 72-77% males...

you can all laugh about this but this is only the start of the summer...There'll be more, oh god there'll be SO MUCH MORE!!

WOMAN
AND
CHILDREN
N
SHEIT

Probably not.
Easier to get into Europe and reap the benefits than going to a detention centre of the coast of EmuLand.

most of illegal immigrants are men, because the trip is very dangerous so he wont risk the life of his family he travel alone to get money and send it home

Literally no one would care if they were executed in 1 second.
Headline on news, 13,500 Africans executed. Then everyone goes back to watching Jeopardy.

wat is in the video?

25% of Syrians are women, and Syrians are barely thirty percent of the shitwave.
I know that since they teach you communist core in math to help you fight your white privilege, but when you are butchering Reuters figures, try to do it in a way that won't make you look like somali inbred.

Sadly, the EU will delay it by a lot. Greece and Italy are already past that point, but the EU just keeps siphoning money from the wealthier states towards them to keep them from collapsing.

So instead of needing the required numbers to collapse a single state and change its stance they now need sufficient numbers to collapse all of fucking Europe (apart from the few who were clever enough to stay out).

Means that the clean-up later on will be a lot more difficult.

I thought the italians just elected some xenophobes? Why are they not doing anything?

No you goy.

If you were going to glaze it you would say (((nasty people smugglers sending poor African migrants to their deaths))). And then to win the Liberals over you say we should discourage such bad practices by preventing entry by boat. Those that make it by boat are sent back promptly. For their and their children's safety of course ;^)

Sorry saved the thumbnail.

Bike lock did nothing wrong

That was just mayoral elections. The next italian election is at latest next year but could be earlier.

Neither do I. Cite your sources and provide evidence.

Europe already knows what the Final Solution to this is going to be. #SucksToBeARefugee

African men coming to work in Italy to send money home is a meme.

SEND THEM ALL TO GERMANY

Source?!?