Australia hate thread

Fuck you Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdWBXEDi9vw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nuclear_tests_at_Maralinga
awm.gov.au/visit/exhibitions/stolenyears/ww2/japan
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Japanese-ate-Indian-PoWs-used-them-as-live-targets-in-WWII/articleshow/40017577.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you spiggerjewafropean

Is it true that all your public bathrooms use blue lights so junkies can't find their veins?

DAILY REMINDER TO ALL AUSFAILIANS

Australia is rightful Emu clay.
I hereby ask votes for all the members of the UN to rename Australia as Emuia and take Australians as serving slaves to their Emu overlords.

>Vote 1 to say Yes
>Vote 0 to say No

this is inappropriate
we are even more full now.
>this means you, you paki cunt

Mods need to deal with this before we do.

>mfw amerifats think we care what they think

youtube.com/watch?v=YdWBXEDi9vw
watching this right now
no comment

That's meant to be an anglo not an australian you imbecile.

Ausfailians are Anglish criminals

Literally the same thing as anglo

>It's an obsessed foreigners episode
Fark I've seen this one a million times

That's a big kangaroo

sup leftypol

They are more chink than anglo nowadays. And you are also anglo, retard.

How chang chin chuo, how's canada?

Only in nightclubs

second coming of the emu when?

for you

>they are so buttvexed over our superior shitposting prowess that they try to band together against us

made it 2 da top

Australians should be purged.
All they do is post blacked spam.

DEATH TO AUSTRALIA

Never forget

Wouldn't be hard to nuke ausfailia, it isn't connected to anything usefully geographically

fuck, seppos are dumb cunts. look at the image @131621628 posted and this is the same cunt that started the thread.

Hello Belgium

These fuckers basically do become house pets, they typical pick a single spot on your ceiling to lurk forever. Got one thats been hanging out in my bathroom corner. He's alright, Hunstmans don't do anything wrong.

Huntsmans are bro tier. Keep your house free of flies.

>Hunstmans don't do anything wrong
except eating your cat

tfw you have to share a country with OP

Takes one to know one m8 i r8 ur b8 8/8 i vindic8 a failed st8 8 days str8

the accent is fucking priceless tho

Ausfailias only exports actor's because they spend their whole lifes pretending their country is great and has a place on the world stage, only to defect and never return to that emu infested embarrassment of a country

>has cat, worried about spider in another country that camps and eats bugs.
Get a cattle dog and stop being being an effeminate faggot. Rainbow flag.

That's not a spider. That's a raid boss.

Ask me anything about Australia, I live here

Yes, all bars/clubs do this and even our buses

LEEROY JENKINS!!!

you see the shit in australia? if australia hasn't killed these people, a nuke won't do it
it would just make them stronger
nuclear shitposting

does it really piss people off when junkies just use a white light they buy at a dollar store?

oooohhh poo

my feeels are hurted

GO FUCK YOURSELF MEXICUNT

We already nuked our deserts and found families of abos having dinner in the craters.

Fucking Emus...

well fuck yous too

Calm down mate

unless your a chink

GO KYS IF YA ONE

The doctrine of the equality of man was never intended to apply to the equality of the Englishman and the Chinaman. - The Rt. Hon Sir Edmund Barton, GCMG, PC, KC, First Australian Prime Minister.

I don't think anyone really cares. Most of our clubs are basically drug dens with the owners in on it anyway

It does not work. The blue light overpowers it still.

Not even a meme

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nuclear_tests_at_Maralinga

Thank your leb cunts for bringing drugs into the clubs now

those cunts own most of them.

>your only argument is a failed military operation that happened before federation

Hydrogen bomb, let the milk like tides wash upon the shores of every nation, and when they breathe deep the ocean spray, knowing ausfailia is no more. children will swim with sting rays, eyes reddening from ausfailia liquefied remains.

Russia of like you. Live with that.

>DAILY REMINDER TO ALL AUSFAILIANS
STRAYAS BTFO.
Asians are weakest of the races, and Australia is slowly being overtaken by the asians

lol
Shit! Fuck you! We're still suffering from you sending Jim Carey down here! Take him and Justin Beiber back right this instant! And take that fruitcake Donald Sutherland back too!

Dude is just jealous because his country is run by a Muslim

We have spiders here but they are the regular size of an insect.
I also happen to like cats more than spiders

god i love this image

Why am I advocating for wmds to destroy ausfailia, all we gotta do is arm the emus, and they will finish the job

It literally says nothing about Abos eating dinner in that source

I couldn't believe Australians could be such a sissy.
Apparently during WW2, Japanese took more than 22,000 mighty austrains as prisoners if wars.
Japanese men would have rather perform harakiri than surrending,, unlike you Strayas.
awm.gov.au/visit/exhibitions/stolenyears/ww2/japan
how does it makes you feel when you come to know that puny little 4 feet japanese men took thousands of you Australians as prisoners.

Yep. I knew a bloke that got bashed in kings cross by a bouncer because he gave drugs to another mate in the club. Apparently he got bashed because the drugs weren't from the clubs 'in house' dealer.

>"Over 22,000 Australian servicemen and almost forty nurses were captured by the Japanese."
>" By the war’s end more than one in three of these prisoners – about 8,000 – had died. Most became victims of their captors’ indifference and brutality."

At end of the day, Americans saved the ass of the Australians.

Right on bro.

Aussies are fucked in the head.

Signapore was surrendered by the british and the aussie soldiers of the 6th division were under british command.

I know you don't have good education in India but you can read this sort of thing on the internet.

Probably got captured making their pants into shorts, eating Vegemite, and still ass sore from getting raped by emus.

I think pajeets might actually beat Asians for the weakest race title

Nah we don't want Jim Carrey back, Justin Bieber is blacked, and what's wrong with Donald Sutherland? Why not fuck Alanis morrisette or fuck Mike myers?

abos doe

How does it feel knowing your guys was eaten?
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Japanese-ate-Indian-PoWs-used-them-as-live-targets-in-WWII/articleshow/40017577.cms

I am fucken right on the money

One of me cousins is on ice cause of a Leb dawg.

Fuck those filthy cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
pure kino

F
U
C
K
I
N
G
EMUS

Oh those poor aboriginals.....stuck on a shitty Island with people dumber than them and the nuke didn't do the job, better drop another one

You could have picked on our shitty internet speeds at least, but these huntsman spiders are good blokes. Ive never killed one ever. You can pick them up and all.
However, I prefer them over cats. My eyes swell with cats.

Tfw maccas have them too

This is now a thread dedicated to celebrate Australia's culinary excellence.

> (You)
>>"Over 22,000 Australian servicemen and almost forty nurses were captured by the Japanese."
>>" By the war’s end more than one in three of these prisoners – about 8,000 – had died. Most became victims of their captors’ indifference and brutality."
>At end of the day, Americans saved the ass of the Australians.
Got em!
Butthurt Aussies!
How it does feels to be assraped by Nippons 60 years ago and now raped by Chinks in 2017.
It's as if Australians like Asian cock.

I responded
Look I think having your guys being eaten is worse than being captured.

Seems like a rip off of milktarts

I think everyone knows by now that the easiest way to get a huntsman spider to stop coming in your house is to flip it over and suck its dick.
Hear me out.
Carry a spatula around and when you see one, flip it onto its back. They're surprisingly docile once they're in that position. Then, all you need to do is gently press on its abdomen to retract its penis. It will be small; approximately the size of a thin pencil eraser. Use the tip of your tongue to manipulate it to full erection, then suck with your lips until it ejaculates; usually 30-45 minutes later. If you don't feel the rush of semen, you will know by its legs scratching playfully at your face when it gets oversensitive afterwards.
The main trick is not to swallow the spider semen. Trust me, I know it will be tempting. But no, pick up the spider and let him outside, then drool its ejaculate material near the entrances to your house. Spiders are highly promiscuous, and its semen mixed with your saliva will signal him to move on to another house. Spiders do NOT like to get their dick sucked by the same person twice.

>reparations paid to abos
lmao

Nice try, poo

I'd answer, but Pajeet-land has been BTFO by Greeks, Persians, Uzbeks, Mongols, Mughals, Afghans, Brits and more.

australia fucking stinks.
inb4 gook, poo, or mudshit

Why the fuck are these brown I Indian cunts participating in these boards? You aren't welcome here and have no ducking right to converse with white people. Get the fuck out here Indians

> My eyes swell with cats.
Yeah, if I wanna pick on something I will peak on the fact that you are weak fags.
Allergies - sign of genetic degeneracy

Fuck off newfag

How can Australian males even compete?

Fuck Harold Bishop and that miserable cunt from Home and Away.

Fuck off curry cunt. It's always fucking Indians who follow all the fucking Sup Forums rules and use the lingo. Just get fucked

>Shitposting burger got lynched by aussies
I love you glorious cunts.

L U R K M O A R

Ye can't hate on these lovely bloaks mate.