Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America'

Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America'

>You think Hollywood is about making movies? That's just a byproduct: It's about money, and more importantly, power and control.""The people who run Hollywood, also run America, and most of the world, and they don't care about movies.

>Brad Pitt has had a rocky past with secret societies, after a leaked video of his ex-wife Angelina Jolie, in which she discussed Hollywood Illuminati rituals, went viral.

neonnettle.com/news/2316-brad-pitt-elite-hollywood-pedophiles-control-america-

I'll let the Norwegian archive it

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/sex-kitten/
neonnettle.com/videos/507-video-shows-angelina-jolie-describing-hollywood-illuminati-rituals
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
snopes.com/brad-pitt-elite-hollywood/
youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70
liveleak.com/view?i=162_1415329794
archive.is/0fhTU
neonnettle.com/news/2316-brad-pitt-elite-hollywood-pedophiles-control-america-
archive.is/V4Yk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's as if population of Hollywood is a group dedicated to control and power. Who could be behind that?

Uh oh... He's free from Angelina's shit and he's gone rogue.

/ourguy/

Speaking out against the sick fucks

lol what do joo mean?

Nice fake news.

if only he could act

NOT ME. SLEEPY TIME user.

>Jay (((Greenberg)))
Every time

I just cant see the connection between pedo cults that worship a god from the region of the middle eastern mediteranean coast and power groups in hollywood. The connection escapes me.

Always knew he was our guy.

Where that jolie tape? i wanna hear it.

He definitely is Canada's guy after all those nigger kids he adopted with his ex wife who frequently fucked her brother.

Ask yourself, who runs hollywood? then ask yourself, who runs the world?

then youll find your answer.

(church,media,government, all infiltrated)

Bump and this:

hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/sex-kitten/

neonnettle.com/videos/507-video-shows-angelina-jolie-describing-hollywood-illuminati-rituals

Also: shekels = (phonetically) 2 shackles

Shackles symbolize power over.

And what ethos Hollywood is predominantly composed of Sup Forums?

Yep, we are always right for a reason.

That's a very fake news site

>yfw it was gazza all along

wtf kind of fake news site is this?

he never should have left jennifer anniston for that disgusting fishmouthed whore

Brad you are supposed to not chug down the entire bottle of red pills.

Yes you are.

>inb4 Brad Pitt makes a Crusader Movie with Mel Gibson as the Director.

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Well that was quick goys.

It seems like esoteric news that normies wouldn't be able to digest.

Let the redpilling begin

>wtf i love brad pitt now

Where is the illuminati video?

This is a huge admission. Where is their source on this? If it's on camera it would be best to try and signal boost this.

Lol i don't think it's that kind of tape spearchucker

That's some pretty bad cinematography what is this?

I agree
He done goofed

It is garbage.

12 Monkeys I think
It's not a bad movie

The eye of Sauron is among us

elijah woods did say that

The coreys were right and probably Randy Quaid too

youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70

12 monkeys

Which one of those is fake news?

Yeh, 12 monkeys, definately Brad Pitts best work

If this is real he's going to be killed

12 Monkeys, and you're an idiot an cinematographic noob if you think that

It's extremely well shot. You're making an assumption off of a single angle.

Jfc I hate summer.

Snopes lost cred a while ago. Find another source and i'll believe it porch monkey

>let Nordbot archive it
Unaware that nordbro was caught by the global Jew for diverting ad revenue shekels

They don't even try to hide it anymore. This is Danielle Bregoli. A 14-year old girl who has a TV show deal. Nobody really likes her and she's famous for saying trashy things on a talk show. I can guarantee the only reason (((they))) are giving her a show is because they want to fuck her.

How do I get in

>this is what 14 year olds look like now

Sweet merciful christ

OUR GUY

Think about it, anyone with more than 2 almonds in it's head knows that hollywood is a hub for human trafficking, so:

Scenario 1: total fake news. Doesn't matter, it's the same effect CNN tries to have by doing fake news and then some days latter admiting to fake newed, but the message gets burned in the viewers subconscious (and the more repetition the better).

Scenario 2: not fake news, Brad spilled the beans and then to protect himself he goes like "Nah, never said that, dindu nofin" (either because he is blackmailed/threatened or because he said that shit to someone and never expected them to spill the beans). Same effect as number 1.

Scenario 3: true news and ((()))'s in full damage control.

I want to raep

>Elite hollywood pedos control america
>Still act in hollywood movies xD

Last movie he was in?
Maybe he was only recently made aware

14 year olds always looked like that, only you found it normal when you were 14 and were attracted to them. Now you feel weird because you're older.

I'd fuck dat

>jay greenberg

I knew there was a reason (((they))) were demonizing him after he broke up with ms plastic.
Based. Watch as he gets no more big roles and dies in a "car crash" within 2 years.

Dr Phil is definitely still a show.

This. Brad Pittgoes 1488 when?

Look at who created Hollywoodland

If you're in a position to be able to discredit the group in question then you can bet that they'll either have very bad dirt on you or manufacture it.

BRAD NO

guess the divorce from his kike wife nigger adopter finally broke him. good.

sauce?

>The body of actor Brad Pitt was found in his hotel room with three bullet wounds on the back of his head. Authorities suspect suicide.

heart attack seems to be more (((their))) MO

>they've lied before
>therefore anything they say is a lie
(((snopes)))

RIP in peace Brad Putt, got toxoplasmosis that made him say crazy things that aren't true and then he had an accident and fell into a horse grinder
liveleak.com/view?i=162_1415329794
click here to make a donation to the anti defamation league in his memory

This video beeter be good Japan

Why don't you retards do a quick google search? Jesus fucking christ why do you just believe everything you read?

fucking snopes. all the good we can do, why is this still a thing?

Brad's always been way more "woke" than 90% of hollywood. He's from the fucking midwest and has essentially been America's Mel Gibson forever.
But he's not stupid. He proved he wasn't ages and ages ago with how well he managed his career rise.
This site is too unreputable, so I'm assuming this is more Weekly World News levels of made up.

Whether or not Pitt even knows about pedowood is another question entirely. He wouldn't coming into the place, because he did so as an adult. So he wasn't aware of the stuff like elijah wood or feldman or probably Culkin is.

But he has kids now (I think? I know Jolie adopted a bunch but they had one real kid together, right?) and there may be more awareness occurring because he doesn't want his kid(s) to be harmed in the system he's being made aware of.

I used to do a lot more research into the occult/hollyweird stuff but then I had a bad episode of paranoia.

>yfw punished Brad Pitt comes out of his divorce red pilled as fuck
>yfw Brad Pitt confirms pizza-gate

This fucking timeline

Is there any place in America that isn't controlled by pedoes?

>>You think Hollywood is about making movies? That's just a byproduct: It's about money, and more importantly, power and control.""The people who run Hollywood, also run America, and most of the world, and they don't care about movies.
Implying this isn't painfully obvious, no one who's actually into film watches much hollywood shite.

You think it's difference anywhere else, Ivan? The same people who run America run the rest of the world, too.

Wyoming. But there's literally nothing in Wyoming so I don't know if that counts.

> let the Norwegian archive it

Archivebro isn't here right now. I'll take this one.
archive.is/0fhTU

>14 year olds always looked like that
no they really didn't.

thanks senpai

12 monkeys is insanely well shot. watch the whole movie and youll understand.
The fuck do you mean cleetus? I wanna hear her talk about that or see it.

Might be an America thing

Weve known for a while, I remember Elijah Wood saying in an interview that when he was a kid he nearly got brought into a hollywood sex ring but his mother saved him

She got silicons with the money she made from the meme
If you look at the video of the meme her tits were way smaller

>you're a pedo if you like double d's

>But he has kids now (I think? I know Jolie adopted a bunch but they had one real kid together, right?) and there may be more awareness occurring because he doesn't want his kid(s) to be harmed in the system he's being made aware of.

2 possibilities:
1.) they diddle "their" adopted kids
2.) they know about everything and you are right

wtf I love brad pitt now?

>crying about sources when you readily believe an unknown site with no actual source for its quote

If only you applied your journalistic vigor to claims you agree with too.

Can a teen of 14 get silicon tits? WTF?

It'd be drugs.

Must be, we had some that develope early when i was that age but these days, i dont know whats in the milk or the water but those 14-16 year olds look like 20 something whores.

How long until he has an (((accident))), (((heart attack))), (((drug overdose))) or (((commits suicide)))?

>neonnettle.com/news/2316-brad-pitt-elite-hollywood-pedophiles-control-america-

archive.is/V4Yk0

Ill give him 2 years tops. Or he pulls a Mel Gibson and comes out better than ever.

Having fake boobs at 14 is definetely not a European thing

Xenoestrogens

>they didn't play ball and they got the pedo-jail card
But that's HOW THE GAME WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PLAYED!

The Elijah Woods story is true.

its just a nut punch when i search the headline and the first thing that pops up is snopes declaring it false
thanks OP
i fucking hate you

nyt jäitä foliohattuun senkin hintti