These are the people you share a board with

Sup Forums literally dead in a single picture

all the work we did to achieve a political high ground, down the drain in a single picture

its over guys, the immigrants won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FnXzjoZn0oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Divide and conquer))), the thread.

>a bloo bloo bloo

How could anyone take a look around them and decide to pose for this picture?

pic related: its you

Holy fuck. SBG and CRG are fucking manlets.

My alt-wifu on lower right.

holy shit. is this what the red pill does to a white woman?

>Major YouTube content creators equate to Sup Forums's Sup Forums board

seems legit

literally every person there posts on Sup Forums

im sure the people on Sup Forums hiding behind anonymity are even worse than these autists

That's why you marry a red pill but fuck libs

Kys shill

They all look like cool guys.

Are you stormlarpers seriously that butthurt that sargon of labour figured out how to make shitskins flash white supremacist hand gestures? He's the hero we deserved.

>these are the people telling you to take the redpill
TOP JEJ

>they all look like cool guys

literally every single person in that photo bar a few are visibly inferior. they are literally verging on subhuman

>at least one person in this photo has called you a cuck

You do understand the people with their shit together that post on here aren't going to gather in a group and publicly display a picture of them with a fucking kekistan flag right?

It is far more likely that they are above average. Very few are obese yet I would bet my house on 60 percent of this board being obese.

>these are the people you share a board with

These are the white supremacists you kikes and commies have been bad mouthing all this time.
Now that they clearly aren't that white all you have left is to become fashion police?

As a real nazi I find this very amusing.

i highly doubt that. the people pictured are probably the top tier of Sup Forums. bar a few people like myself

they rose to the upper echelons of autism and crowned themselves kings of the autist army.

>i hate anyone with brown skin wah wah

Cuck detected

I like all Sup Forumstards. Except t*rks. Fuck t*rks.

Nah

Fuck off, shill
Those are Sargon of Akkad fags
Kekistan is something he made up to mock ''identarians'' aka white people who ''identify'' as white and advocate for white interests.

Every single person in that pic is somewhere on the center left, and the only one of them who has ever been on Sup Forums is Sargon of Akkad who comes here only to spam black dicks.

yup

>implying these people post here
>implying this isn't a youtube gathering

The power of /pol is foreigners. I barely notice American posters, unless they emerged into European and world affairs.

Le based Kek xD

No thanks, I prefer my autists high-functioning and kept in the closet (online, in other words).

Leave that shit to memes.

But Sup Forums isn't reddit

Don't fall for this divide and conquer bullshit

This actually. Leftards are just butthurt they can't use the racist/diversity tactic against us.

Thats Maddox and Rucka Rucka Ali on the right side.

Checkmate antifa.

youtu.be/FnXzjoZn0oM

I thought Maddox was liberal faggot

me all the way on the right looking worried

Absolutely anyone is free to browse here. Dominant ideas win, and many here espouse white nationalism, but of course that isn't the only group you dumb cunt.
Nor are kekistani faggots are necessarily from here. Four pixilated clover leafs in the corner mean nothing.

I'd say a small number advocate white supremacy, but personally I think it's the dark humour, factual evidence provided in debates, and defence of Western ideals is what appeals to Sup Forumsacks.

Why I see the same smugness that lefties in the west usually have?

You write comedy albums for a living?

These fags are all liberal, Sargon the Cucked is in the middle.
These fags are basic bitches but lead others eventually towards going 1488.

CHECKD

Yes.

As someone who has been to Australia, I could say that about your entire fucking country, mate.

To be expected when Ex-cons fuck Abos I guess.

Can't lie though, all their uniforms are shit tier compared to Germanys

I want a racist Polish qt 3.14 to marry. Would she think I was rich with my salary of $35k a year and come live with me?

Why are you guys ashamed by that? If anything it shows the power this board has over people's minds

these people don't actually browse here it's a youtube gathering there are a few youtubers in the crowd and the other people are their fans.

Damn. How are we so based?

>tfw good ol' days of aussie shitposting is over

OP thought Sup Forums looks like a legion of Hitler Jugend

>antifa gets beaten up and have its members arrested thanks to Sup Forums
>the only way for them to retialte is to make divide and conquer shitposts on Sup Forums

So this is the power...of antifa..