Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYRmEHQpTP0
youtube.com/watch?v=oE_Ylx5YahA
youtu.be/QDH5KbYy1as
youtube.com/watch?v=DaoLMW5AF4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_4n8gOUzZ8I
youtube.com/watch?v=zEUyOLxMYmg
twitter.com/CaitrionaPerry/status/879804904696496128
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/the-hearing-protection-act-and-silencers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do we love our LEA?

>youtu.be/HYRmEHQpTP0

Fuck Morning cuck

F&F stream

empty chat

Need an insomniac momiji

What are you guys doing here! Get out of my house!

Republicans will lose every election moving forward because of the healthcare bill. Tax cut for the rich and kicking the poor off of healthcare. You can't take gibs away once it's given.

>mourning cuck shiiting on Trump's deal making
Too many cuckservatives still are sucking off Reagan and buy into that trickle down bullshit. The tax cuts part of the existing healthcare bill is pointless. It's for people who don't need the money and just opens up a BIG (and effective) lane of attack for the Democrats.

Well I can't just kick you out onto the streets

The bill isn't even THAT bad but Randlet is correct that they need to address the "one size for all" issue like with men buying maternity care and shit.

I used to have acne and wanted to use Accutane but couldn't get on without a psych evaluation to make sure I wouldn't take it while pregnant or some crap. I'm a man, so this was just bureaucratic bullshit.

Buying green card 10k

Oakland?

>all these whites

DEFEND THIS

I don't know what you're talking about

WHO'S GOT THE BUS CRASH UNCENSORED?!

The founding stock of the nation. Everyone else just washed up on our shores to make money in an already established nation.

Ryan should have his white status revoked for being a faggot

Tokyo!

That makes me so happy. Every time I watch it, it puts a smile on my face. This is what our country should be. This is the future we deserve.

Obamacare mandates "minimum standards" for ALL insurance plans but in practice means people buy for a lot of coverage that they not only don't want or need, but that isn't even biologically applicable (e.g. contraceptives for males).

Damn dog, I guess it's to to #resist all those nazis

I'm actually starting to think Paul Ryan is more /ourguy/ than we realize but can't show it because he has to rally the moderates.

Well if you gotta get stuck with any legislation...

why aren't you watching live saudi TV?
youtu.be/QDH5KbYy1as

Niggers are all still too butthurt

>Paul Ryan is... /ourguy/

Hello fellow rural and suburban retards, let's spend the morning listening to Scalia

youtube.com/watch?v=DaoLMW5AF4Y

Travel ban upheld Monday, CNN BTFO Tuesday. What fun do we have in store for us today?

Hoping for a happening, but at the same time not, because I have to be in meetings almost all day and don't want to miss the fun.

Forever!

>The bill isn't even THAT bad but Randlet is correct that they need to address the "one size for all" issue like with men buying maternity care and shit.

Which is another reason for full repeal under 10A. The US is too vast and diverse for one monolithic plan.

If Trump met those guys he'd probably just compliment them on their look, which would really frizzle their fritters.

that's also the best way to get shot by other rappers

It means America still has a chance

I already quit smoking

House is going to vote on some immigration bills today

Something with John McLame hopefully. Or HPA hearing.

"GRAP"?
"GAP"?
"FRAP"?
"FAP"!

Black guy here with a message for you white people.

We don't want you to apologize for the sins of your ancestors. We want you to dismantle the system that keeps us down.

GET OUT REEEEE

Maybe we need a one party solution

>HPA hearing
OH! Is that today? YES!

Paul Ryan pls go

this is a very good interview
this one is great too
youtube.com/watch?v=_4n8gOUzZ8I

Don't do this unless you're giving them jobs, this will cause a huge devaluation in that neighborhood.

>macron's france

Go back to Africa, take the knowledge you were given here free of charge, and make the place you belong better and then you have a history you can be proud of.

BEAUTIFUL

There's this one too

youtube.com/watch?v=zEUyOLxMYmg

There are lessons to learn from this leak. Valuable lessons about trusting unsourced conspiracy theories.

Fact is, right wing media has a tendency to make up lies. Did you know that James O'Keefe is actually a registered felon?

>Go back to Africa
I can't, I dont speak their language. Also I've heard that that people that turn back are looked down upon because they will see them as traitors

HIS NAME WAS MERRICK GARLAND

go back*

If you really are a negro, bro you're in the netherlands. I would understand if you were actually in the states

This, the Netherlands is a free country, and people are free to leave if they don't like it here.

Good thing Google now embeds "unbiased and non partisan fact checkers" on Google News right?

Pic related.

Drumpf BTFO!!!

My berryfu

reading?

>Stuck on Sup Forums
>IP banned from 2chan

why u do dis japan

now this is some high level shitposting

In the Netherlands racism is just a bad as in the states.

They even still support racist symbols like black pete. Google it and you will be suprised

What an ungrateful sloot

twitter.com/CaitrionaPerry/status/879804904696496128

So what you're saying is that you don't want to do any work, live a comfy life off the work of others, and never take the blame for anything that goes wrong with your life? Typical African.

The Washington fucking Post wrote an actual fair, reasonable article on the HPA.

Holy fuck.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/the-hearing-protection-act-and-silencers/

I may be visiting the US soon. Does any American user want to hangout and shitpost IRL? I'll supply genuine Australian beer (not Fosters)

She's the worst I hate her

And people will just flock to it for the free housing.

Screw off, Sylvania Simmons. Black Pete is a positive symbol.

Sometimes I just want to fucking kill myself when I see shit like this

How nice of them to provide a 14 million dollar crack den.

>you don't want to do any work
wrong. I never said that, I want to work here. But good paying jobs are all going to native dutch people or muslims.

Dirt poor Vietnamese refugees immigrated here and took over the Gulf Coast Shrimp Fishery entire - fishing thru processing thru distribution, in one generation...
>OF HARD WORK
Nothing and Nobody is keeping you down, America is a wealthy, first world country. If you can't raise yourself up here, you have major issues.

*Obvious bait... responds anyway

the health care bill is a ruse, dummy. republicans literally got called in to the wh yesterday to hold the course on not passing anything while accomplishing two goals:
>mock the creation of the ACA, hence "you can't read it until it passes"
>"if i were a bad guy I'd Obamacare fail but i'm fighting for you, sorry the democrats are obstructionists but i tried
So ACA will fail out, the EO already protects people from the fines when they opt out, ACA will get a full repeal.

The only way to do that is to make ourselves as dumb as you.

If you got what it takes go out and make it. If you dont back of the bus for you nigger

Since some Sup Forums people seem unclear on this fact, reminder that Marina is number 1 waifu Valkyria Chronicles.

busted

Hey! That's a nice crack den! Have you smoked crack? It's awesome!

impressive.

>Unsourced
>Literally have one guy from CNN saying this shit
Stick to starposting, swede. Have a (you)

Ummm sweetie I've been to Africa and they all speak English. No one said you have to join a hunter gatherer tribe.

They speak English in kenya and south africa, go there.

worked in salt lake but doesn't have a chance in oakland, wonder why

>those /d/ and /gif/ threads

Delete this right now. You are redistributing private intellectual property.

Literally never met an Asian family with an absent father unless he had died. Impossible to overstate what a big advantage an intact nuclear family is.

These people are such cunts.

This post is true, white, and based. Marina is top waifu.

Gorsuch is better than Scalia desu. He's Clarence Thomas-tier.

Love this dude.

AWOOVEMENT!

Don't like the culture? Leave

I regret nothing

When will O'Keefe strike with part 2?

The most disgusting thing about this image is the fact that you even use thread watcher.

Ive known some party animal asians that when they become fathers suddenly go full serious no party mode.

Its in their blood.

She should be so lucky to get a friendly compliment. She's no Melania.