Number of primary school kids referred for gender identity treatment has tripled

express.co.uk/news/uk/821899/primary-school-kids-gender-identity-treatment-number-trebled

>The number of primary school aged children who have been referred for gender identity treatment because they think they are born in the wrong body has more than trebled in just the last two years.

>In the last 12 months a total of 264 children aged five to 11 were referred on by their GP for help to the Gender Identity Development Service, because they were unhappy about the sex of the body they were born into.

>Just two years ago there were just 98 of these primary school aged children who were sent for treatment by medics based at The Tavistock Centre, in North London.

>The statistics for referrals, which were released by the clinic, shows that although the most cases involved the oldest children aged 11, the biggest rise was for youngsters aged ten where the number of referrals has jumped from 17 to 51.

>In total there were 1,343 children aged under 16 who underwent this treatment last year compared to just 193 four years earlier.

Is this the future of Western children? Make it hard to have kids, and then if people have them, brainwash them to ruin their lives, confuse them about their own identity through public schools and media, and then force the state to mutilate/sterilize them?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/
rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/
youtu.be/uem7QFp0uKY
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/glf-london.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRIMARY school? What the fuck? I didn't even know what gender was in primary school.

>Doctors are right!

>Yes thank you doctors for prescribing the stuff!

>Rightfully so!

the current western world has to fall,only way.

I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore

These "doctors" should be prosecuted

Is this 264 in all of the UK?

And then these children will have dicklettes so small that they can't turn them in to the abominations that plastic surgeons call artificial vaginas.

And they will forever be stuck between male and female.

I don't know whether it's a good or a bad thing actually, because if they actually got to the stage where they were getting the plastic operation, then you have the gnarly business of having to constantly reopen the literal wound in your pelvis to stop your bodies natural process of trying to heal up the damage that has been done to it.

Have some fun with this shit.
>Foreskin keeps your dick nice and sensitive to enjoy sex and stimulation.
>Doctors start cutting it off because "white men" are enjoying sex to much.
>Whats that? Still enjoying sex white man because Vigra now exists?
>Whites are primary targets of transgender manipulation,
>Hey there, take this medicine to make your boys dick the size of a cashew.
>Good goys, now the white race really is finished.

What is the name if the writer

Studies have shown that around 80-90% of children who experience "gender dysphoria" as children don't have the same feelings when they become adults.

Yet despite all this, more and more measures are being attempted force kids to change their "gender identity" against the parents' will, when they're too young to even understand what's going on, and usually as a result of propaganda in schools/media.

>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
>Children as young as 4 being given transgender lessons which encourage them to explore their 'gender identities'

eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
>Michigan pushes schools to teach transgenderism ‘throughout the curriculum’

ttps://heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
>Canada’s New Law Lets Govt. Take Kids Away If Parents Don't Accept LGBT Identity

>Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want to Indoctrinate Kids
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/

>puberty blockers
Way to fucking ruin your life from very Early on

Oh come on, at least wait with that shit until they're 18 and can fully understand the decision. This is child abuse. Just because a boy might be a little girly or if a girl is boy-ish doesn't mean THAT THEY ARE THAT GENDER WHAT THE FUCK BRITAIN

Wrong.

You didn't know that boys and girls were different in primary school? Do you know what primary school is? It is not kindergarten.

>Most people understand that children can't consent to sex regardless of how much they ask for it
>Apparently children can consent to having their growth stunted, their genitals mutilated, their future chance at children of their own destroyed, and their lives generally ruined

I want off this ride.

Hope so because this will produce ubermensch tier people if they manage to resist all that shit that's been thrown at them. Weed out the weak

They're not bigot, gender is a social construct.

It's pretty much as bad or even worse in Sweden m8. Most people have no idea of the depth of the fucked up shit that goes on the education system nowadays.

rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/

>The number of children feeling the anxiety of being trapped in the wrong body is doubling each year in Sweden, with children as young as six wanting to become the opposite sex, doctors have said, according to local media.

>Last year, a Swedish gender investigation team saw some 197 children and young people keen to undergo analysis to determine their gender identity and become the opposite sex, Louise Frisen, child psychiatrist at the Astrid Lindgren Children’s Hospital in Stockholm, told Swedish daily Aftonbladet.

>“There’s a 100 percent increase in numbers each year,” Frisen said.

>“There [are] more and more young people, and more children coming at very young ages. The increase is identical on the adult side too,” she added.

Fags alway be trolling for children. If you object you're a bigot. Pedophiles need a safe space.. Right?

God damn there are some fuck heads in my line of work.

Thank fuck I don't have to deal with these dumb cunts.

I fully support government funded transitional surgery. Get these degenerate subhuman defects out of the gene pool as early as possible.

The lack of proper male role models, single motherhood and feminized men (raised by single mothers) is to blame.

In the next 10-15 years I expect the suicide rate to triple due to all this bullshit. This is the beginning of the next generation that will never be able to reproduce

>"would make legaly changing the gender of 12 y-o possible, against the will of parents"
>against the will of parents
wtf

>playing with GI Joe as a kid
>Find mom's old barbies in the closet
>Play with them too some

If I was born even 10 years later, my mom would've taken me to the doctor to get my dick cut off instead of calling me a homo.

A lot of them aren't degenerate though, kike. Of course you know this.

They're just confused kids, and often a product of indoctrination either by their parents or public/private institutions. This is the product of trying to "normalize" homosexuality and transsexuality, and trying to teach it to children, you have these kids who have no idea what's going having their heads pumped with this garbage and confusing them about their identity before they've even been through puberty.

So with that new law in Canada does this mean the government could take your kids if you don't give them hormone treatment?

it's always a man that gets portrayed as a wannabe tranny :^)

The real purpose for this is to begin a movement to justify pedophilia.
>8 year olds are old enough to decide their gender. Why aren't they considered old enough to decide who they love?

Yeah, now you're just a normal faggot with a mutilated dick

> blaming us for virtue signalling again
It's not us, it's women. Women's suffrage was a mistake.

MY FUCKING GOD

>FUCK NYT
>FUCK LEFTISTS
FUCK NYT
FUCK LEFTISTS
>FUCK NYT
>FUCK LEFTISTS
FUCK NYT
FUCK LEFTISTS
>FUCK NYT
>FUCK LEFTISTS
FUCK NYT
FUCK LEFTISTS
>FUCK NYT
>FUCK LEFTISTS
FUCK NYT
FUCK LEFTISTS

Homosexuality is not genetic

These kids would have grown up to be healthy normal adults, if not for their sick liberal mothers and pedophile doctors forcing this propaganda garbage on them

When I was a kid I wasn't allowed to say no to even wearing a hat in winter. You think they want to be gay and transgender?

>Yet despite all this, more and more measures are being attempted force kids to change their "gender identity" against the parents' will, when they're too young to even understand what's going on, and usually as a result of propaganda in schools/media.

It's because those 10-20% who still have those feelings are more important to their corrupted ideology than the the 90% of future straight male breeders whose future suicides will probably prevent rapes later on.

Nothing more or less, they'd rather 90% be miserable and suicidal than their precious 10% be suicidal or triggered because they went through puberty.

>five to 11
motherfuckers dont even know about puberty but they want to "change their sex"

I wish I wasn't born so early

Why does puberty have to be non optional and irreversiable mutilation

>trebeled

kys degen

Have any U.S. states banned this shit yet?

One would think some non-California states would put a stop to this child abuse. If California can ban gay conversion therapy to those under 18, other states can surely ban puberty blockers for those under 18.

(Seriously, California says a 17-year-old talking to a psychiatrist is too problematic, but a kid whose age is in the single digits can be pumped full of puberty blockers.)

Just imagine how many doctors are going to get shot when a trans fag wants his ore her junk back because they were a 12 year old retard when they decided to transition

MUH SEX JUNK

>Some men rape so we have to bully primary school aged boys for being boys as a fully grown female adult
This is ""safe"" schools, bully the white male to distract from any other bullying. Empowerment!

Sexual deviancy is a symptom of psychopathy. These freaks are all over the control system, favoured by the degenerate ruling class. Civilization is profoundly anti-nature. They really don't like anything heterosexual. You can't trust anyone that works for the system, especially with your kids.

This is the future you chose.

This is both scary and disgusting on so many levels. A lot of young children "explore" their sexuality in different ways, that's just a part of growing up. It doesn't mean that they're transgender and you're free to mutilate them however you please without them even realizing it. And don't even get me started on the pedophilic subtext here.
Western civilization is fucked beyond repair at this point. The road to Hell was paved with good intentions after all.

When the day comes, their names will be on lists and the new founding fathers will have dragged them from their accursed covens and hang those witch doctors from highway overpasses for what they've done to our children

We need to start getting at that NYT Opinion account. The crank out tons of garbage everyday.

Btw, puberty blockers? Ruining kids lives, man.

why do any of you care so much about this?

just ignore it and go on with your life. take solace in the fact that they will likely die from a self inflicted wound in the next 10 years

Constant attacks against kids will be a breaker.

Puberty blockers. This shit is fucking up kids biological systems. You, get fucked.

I will be the last straight male in the end and I will have the last laugh once this society is utterly dysfunctional.

"Historic", it certainly is, a historic moment in the decline of civilization.

(((Schooner)))

Every fucking time.

who the fuck cares? is it affecting you? all children are not precious.

its the new ADD and mind fucking ritalin treatments

It's time to hang yourself faggot.

im not even pro gay you mouth breathing faggot.

explain to me how a 10 year old boy getting turned into a girl affects you in any way.

Protecting the well being of our people. Something you have not found pride in. To bad, you unfulfilled shylock.

>we must protect the white race!
_donald

>that last article
>tfw the evangelicals were right about the gay agenda

Are you fucking kidding me? I remember getting nat geo magazines in school to look at animals and learn about them, now they sell magazines about gender? What the fuck is going on with the world anymore.

HEY! They have the word "Safe" in the title.
Don't you know that an anti-bullying program which only focuses on faggots and literally nothing else(and is set up to replace every other anti-bullying program) is the only way to stop mentally unstable attention seekers from trying to kill themselves?
And also works to convince people who're being bullied that they must be gay because the only people who get bullied in their anti-bullying program are gay therefore you must be gay?

So progressive.

This is just plain wrong.

Children do not know what they want much less know anything about sexual identity or gender roles.

Plus they are easy to manipulate and fool and have a documented lack of long range thinking.

They can't decide what the fuck they want for themselves how can they decide on something they have little to no grasp of

>im not even pro gay you mouth breathing faggot.

Of course you are faggot.

How fucking brainwashed are you not to see the problem with this? Or did you not read anything in this thread?

These are usually innocent boys who would've lived a fine life, growing up to be successful, fulfilled, healthy men to have a lovely wife, instead they're mutilated and indoctrinated when they're too young to even understand the situation. They will probably kill themselves once they reach their 30s as they realize they've ruined their life.

It's another source of degeneracy that once it becomes normalized and widespread is another factor contributing to the decline of Western civilization.

It's another way by which they lower birth rates, by sterilizing kids under the guise of changing their gender. Not only that, but it's another way they take the feminization of men to its natural conclusion, as they bring millions of foreign patriarchal hordes from the Middle-East and Africa who won't have any actual men standing up to them.

No fucking parent wants to see their child go through this, especially against their will (the will of the child since they're too young to consent or understand, and the will of the parent since in some places, that's literally what they're pushing for: gender change/sterilization against the parents' will).

Lynch yourself or get the fuck back to rebbit with your "based trannies".

Goddamn, Media Dinosaurs need summary execution.
>Children who can't tie their shoes should be allowed to be given hormone blockers that will biologically cripple them for life so that they can be readily shaped to arbitrarily resemble the opposite sex
Death is too good for these pigs

It affects society by promoting said unnatural behaviour and can therefore become something that is accepted and somehing that your future children and their children can and probably will be affected by themselves.

>>NYT article,
>> all in the U.K.

Are you okay user?

>white
>we
>quote from a subhuman kike

I don't think so Jew

Cool, pedotoys must be diverse to keep entertaining, just two sorts of pedotoys is not nearly enough.

I had this argument with a rather liberal cousin. She(of course) thought giving kids those hormones early in puberty was a good idea.
I asked her if she regretted any of the ratios she got when she was 18. "So after a few years you thought better about a choice you made when you were young and dumb?" " now imagine a useless blob of flesh as a penis and no ability to live your life as it was naturally intended because you were a dumb 13 year old".
I never thought I could of actually change a liberals mind.

Kick and scream all you want.

>express.co.uk
>NY Times

Reading comprehension problems?

if you stop taking them puberty happens

YouTube is pushing this shit again this year.
youtu.be/uem7QFp0uKY

BASED DOCTORS

>having puberty at 28ys
Sounds absolutely unfun

Of course they were, it's right in their manifesto.

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/glf-london.asp

This shit is super, fucking depressing to me. Makes me wanna start firing into crowds of libs and normies.

Long-term uses causes permanent damage. This is why their use is controversial.

When happens when the fad is passed and these kids are depressed and suicidal?

I'm sick of posts like this shit. Why does it take years to uncover the truth, even online?

>yes, children can choose to destroy their bodies with hormones
>ofc children can have sexo with adults, it's their body

Guaranteed most of these children come from single mother homes. And they have older siblings the same gender as them.

We need to push a narrative containing:
If you support
>puberty blocks with permanent damage
>irreversible surgery
>children are old enough to operate with reproductional autonomy
>children making decisions about their genitalia for the rest of their life

THEN BY EXTENSION YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE.

But I can't find a way to phrase it with finesse.

Puberty doesn't have an on off switch, you fuck. Even with the 'blockers' puberty still happens but it goes through in a twisted up, unhealthy, permanently damaging way.

Thought the same.

Didnt see thi post.
This guys got it.

No burger, trebled means multiplied by three.

>Gender Identity Development Service

>Why does it take years to uncover the truth, even online?

Because (((the powers that be))) who control the information don't want you to know.

Most people are just too lazy to research it though.

Because these people live among us. They will live among our family members and people we care about. They will inevitably push the boundaries of their incredibly fucked up worlds into ours. They are not happy to just exist as they are.

Just kill off all the white people by suicide huh

fucks sake americans, you fucking jews

We reap what we sow.
Mother Europa is being raped.
Xerxes has crossed the Hellesponte and there is no resistance at Thermopalyae.
Now is out winter.
Let it be a cold one.

You weren't being taught it then. Now it's super important in schools for all children. Not Moslems though, to be shown how clean out your bowels for anal sex.

The West is killing itself from the inside

These are just kids with stupid ideas. Many 95% are doing it to get attention in a world were self worth is determined by social media attention and likes.
And the fucking mothers have something to talk about at brunch. Even worse is some of the fathers look forward to talking about their feelings and their kid being so "woke" and in touch with their feelings is so progressive.
My god we need a fucking nasty civil war to get rid of these girly men. Women will never change.

Doctors who prescribe hormones to underage children should have their licenses revoked.

The global mass depopulation is in full swing and nothing can stop it. The NWO will win and cull the worlds population by tens of millions. No point fighting a loosing battle, just try to make the most of whst is left of society.

This. It's like they'd say a depressive "just shoot yourself bro, live your dream".