Daily reminder that if WW3 does kick off, there WILL be conscription (a >le draft) in all Western countries...

Daily reminder that if WW3 does kick off, there WILL be conscription (a >le draft) in all Western countries. The numbers are just not currently there for any further military engagements.

Are you ready to be kidnapped by your government and dropped onto a battlefield to die for ISIS, Israel and Saudi?

consciences objector. Should be easy to get away with it seeing how the west is cucked.

Yes

they wouldn't dare.

would there be anything more glorious?

Only true natives will be dragged, the Muslims will stay to look after your wives and daughters

>will be a draft
As much fun as it would be to go kill some dirty Muslims, it's not gonna happen. Why send in a bunch of feminine men when you can just drone strike the other army to death

Already put in my time, even got shot in the leg, so I don't need to worry about stop-loss. I get to sit back and enjoy the show.

Been there, done that.

Conscription's pretty fun desu.

I'm to old you go die in my place.

Good
this generation needs to be reminded what a useful man looks like

>consciences objector.
That's a nice attempt at spelling but if it's WW3 that shit won't fly. They'll have you digging ditches somewhere. If you really don't want to fight tattoo a swastika on yourself and they'll ignore you.

I'd sooner die than fight a kike war.

The next global war will be for us as WW1 was to Europe back then. Technology has changed so much since the last full scale total war that all the lines will have to be redrawn. I'd expect a very similar start and escalation too, they were as naive as we are today about a total war while also being in a clusterfuck of alliances and unions that will rope everyone into it.

I've already volunteered to serve on a draft board to prevent weasels from attempting to weasel out of service!

Good luck faggots!!

Send the niggers and spics to fight.
Leave white people home to procreate. They'll have jobs anyways.

>tfw when you're 32 and won't be drafted

The closest war to a possible WW3 was the Iraq-Iran war, everything from mobile warfare, chemical warfare, trench warfare, air warfare was performed in the war by both sides.

We're talking about WW3 though. You don't think the (((elite))) would be throwing 40 year olds with asthma into the meat grinder to save their own asses?

I'll Kurt Cobane myself before fighting for the kikes and sand niggers. I'm not fighting some impoverished poor bastard in a piece of shit country so some fat rich pastey guy in a suit can line his pockets. While he is comfy in his mansion eating a tub of chicken and fucking his 18 year old trophy whore wife.

I'll flee to Canada to dodge the draft. This way I can 1) watch you die for Mr. Shekelstein and 2) officially become a god-tier shitposter

I'd shoot myself and let the enemy win if that's the case.

>you ready to be conscripted?
No sacrifice is too great if it saves Killery's pride and the primacy of the entrenched ultra-corrupt power structure. Here's to you, CNN.

t. 90 pound coward faggot

>this generation needs to be reminded what a useful goy looks like