Why no one talks or cares about the Ukraine on the West?

Why no one talks or cares about the Ukraine on the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-8VD4ArJQg
osce.org/magazine/250386
siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/
uk.news.yahoo.com/behind-russias-ultra-nationalist-crackdown-135205956.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's a bit outdated map, isn't the crimea Russian right now?

Nobody cares about Urine

You guys should just split it between yourselves

Still waiting on Karpathians abandoning this pile of shit and joining hungary.

but this is false, USA and the West talk about it all the time. Perhaps except countries that are very far to the West

we are afraid of Benderism, it's a hot topic right now

>but this is false, USA and the West talk about it all the time. Perhaps except countries that are very far to the West

Politics only.
Sup Forums and even reddit are ignoring it.

Bolek, plz.

Just take Lwow and Ekaterinoslav and kick hohols from there.

boards.Sup Forums.org/x/

Stanislavow*

But you can take Yekaterinoslav as well.

>Caring about hohols
Found your problem michael

Fuck off. Ukraine > Russia. Your shitty fucking country needs to go.
Crimea isn't more Russian than Warsaw is German.

What's there to talk about? It's a corrupt shithole, has been before the revolution and if anything it got even worse.
Their hate for russians kills their own sons, while babuschka has to sell herself to some borderline retarded westerner on the internet.

2/10

you are correct, those are polish cities, but berely nobody has a will to fight for them,

there is a pilicy that every polish citizen living in there (area called "Kresy" owned by Poland befory WWII) can freely come into pilish borders and live in there, I don't even know if polish citizenship is needed, only thing to do is to tell your grandpa was a pole or smth

but think tanks, people at conferences, talking heads, talk about it from time to time

We do talk about it, but only as another proxy fight. No one really cares about the people there as I'm sure you know. Lately there's been a lot of talk about the rehabilitation of far right figures and nazi collaborators.

No need to be mad.

Can't wait til' Moscow gets nuked.

Kike Globalists + Local Oligarchs (and CIA) did a coupe through a civil war.
And you want us to care... why?

Unless our Globalist Governments suddenly decides to bomb the "Chocolate King" we have no reason to care.
Let them idiots burn as a lesson for everyone to fall for the trickery Globalist poison.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-8VD4ArJQg

Run around while waiting!

You Sweden right?

Kek

The eternal swedecucks is still mad Russia destroyed their pseudoempire

Fucking shubuman
I always see Sweden epicly butthurt about Russia on the levels of hohols and Latvia

Proof you are in the same level as second tier europeans

Dye Ryssen kommen lel, piss your pants bitch

Brainwashed normie goy

Yes. U Netherlands?

Have no fear Ukraine. Hard times creates hard men. Good times comes in time.

>t. hohol janitor in Sweden

okay abdul

God bless Ukraine for going to Europe and away from communist anti white Russia

>implying Sweden gets to point out the muslim percentage of any other country
Mate, if you're an actual Swede, your country is by far the most cucked of all.

Also screw russia for being only nation invading white Christian nations (Ukraine and Georgia)

At Sup Forums we have a thread about your recent kekware incident since it was made to the public.

kek
>20% foreign ethnicity including whites and asians
btfo abdul

Said france. Stockholm atleast looks Very Swedish. Unlike Africa Paris. France is by far the worst Sweden is not even close to france

t. Macron

Because it's Russian clay

>Implying that the EU isn't antiwhite and that Soros isn't playing you people for fools.

I can understand not wanting to be dominated by Russia, but you fucked up big time trusting the EU.

Ukraine, Belarus and to a certain extent the former Soviet -stans are all considered Russia.

>Machmud calling out Abdul
Kek

Swedecucks are by far the worst posters on pol
>Fellow subuumans encouraging each other
Sux to be a non-controversial
Hope Denmark and seen get back their rightful clay, salmonnigger

>20% foreign thnicity including whites and asians
Nice try mehmet

I know i m anti EU too. But still much better then Euroasian union and supporting China and North Korea.

Non converstional
*Non-country

>Ukraine and Georgia
>white

mega lul

>Better to be controlled by pedophile globanalist ki!es than be allied with Asians

He!lo there Moishe Goldberg
Get gassed pls

Its like you want the war to keep going. Selling them weapons for shekels? I know you've been handing out weapons like candy in syria.

> Ukraine
There is no such thing.
Do you mean Novorussia and South-Poland?

Ah i see you are using the soviet/RT tactics of everyone is ''nazi cia western controlled jew''

> he thinks that his (((Revolution))) was real and not staged shit
kek

Putinbots are getting really fucking tiring.

Your messiah decries racism, fascism and far-right wing extremism. He imprisons and silences any far-right wingers in his own country. He bends over backwards to Mudslimes and other minorities.

Russia is not and will never be a bastion of white nationalism. On the contrary, Nazis and other groups are the ultimate evil boogieman to them as well.

Ukraine is just another made up non-country carved out of former Russian territory.

You could also ask why we don't have any threads about Kirgistan.

Because it's fucking irrelevant and nobody cares, simple as that.

There's nothing to talk about, everyone is just waiting for the inevitable.

Nigger Antifa faggot cum loving faggots have never been welcome here and never will. You're a fucking blight. KILL YOUSELF ALREADY!!!

I'm an anarcho-capitalist you fucking moron.

Does or does not Russia refer to the enemies it faces in Europe as "Nazis", "Fascists", and other such terms? Do they not imprison far-right wingers in their own country when they speak out against the replacement of the white race in Russia? Is that not indicative of how they feel about the far-right?

no one gives a shit about ukr*ine because it's an africa tier non-country. in fact, even calling it africa-tier does a disservice to several african countries that are more developed than hoholstan.

the US already essentially nationalized anything that could turn a profit, now they just wither away in misery growing increasingly angry and bitter at the rest of the world while anyone with a half-functioning brain has fled the """country."""

>Crimea isn't more Russian than Warsaw is German.
it is actually russian, fought for by russians multiple times in hostiry and is populated by them

>Do they not imprison far-right wingers in their own country when they speak out against the replacement of the white race in Russia?
>replacement of the white race in Russia?
With what? More Russians?
Also examples pls

Mudslimes and chinks

osce.org/magazine/250386

siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/

Hm. You might have a point there. I'm not convinced it's nearly as strong as you think it is, but it is valid.

uk.news.yahoo.com/behind-russias-ultra-nationalist-crackdown-135205956.html

Of course it's not as bad as in the West, but they are by no means "saviors" as some people here make them out to be. They're another corrupt geopolitical power that is looking to expand its own influence no matter the cost. That's why in Greece they support far-leftist, in other places of Europe they support far-right wingers. It's simply a game of politics.

I don't really care about what the Russian government does in Russia, but it's cringey when people on here act like they're some sort of messiah.

Meh. The current messiah is always the least bad power at the moment. You find your temporary allies where you can, and even if that involves playing some small part in some machiavellian plan of Putin, it seems people don't mind it so much.
As far as I care, I'll take the one lying about muh evil nazis all the while knowing it's a lie, instead of the ones that actually believe it.
Brainwashers over brainwashees, if you will.

But they imprison Neo-Nazis and far-right wingers in their own country, along with indoctrinating their own population to hate the far-right wing by pretending every enemy they face is some sort of Nazi or Fascist.

Of course, if it's convenient for them, they'd work with actual Neo-Nazis or Fascists aboard, as we see with their funding of the far-right, but it also means they'll fund the far-left and whoever else fits their short-term objectives.

But they imprison Neo-Nazis and far-right wingers in their own country, along with indoctrinating their own population to hate the far-right wing by pretending every enemy they face is some sort of Nazi or Fascist. This is no different than what the West does. Maybe the Russian leadership doesn't believe it, but the average Russian would accept this viewpoint of evil Nazis and Fascists, especially after repeated exposure over time.

Of course, if it's convenient for them, they'd work with actual Neo-Nazis or Fascists aboard, as we see with their funding of the far-right, but it also means they'll fund the far-left and whoever else fits their short-term objectives.

Yeah I gotchu pham, Russia is not Paradise, but don't pretend that if they wanted to fund your hypothetical movement (for whatever reason) you wouldn't take their money, and wouldn't like the backing. Plus it pays to be on fairly good terms with the ex-KGB IRL Bond villian.

Yeah, a financial nuke. We need to consider some occupation and estabilishing several rump states with their own budget. Oh and also close the borders.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

(((Dugin)))

Because they are poor and incestuous

The left hates them because they are white, and the right (particularly Sup Forums) hates them because the TOTALLY BAAASED Kremlin propaganda, and daddy Putin and his buddy Dugin.

Going to Europe. Lul. No one is granting Ukraine a full membership. All they get is tourist visas if you biometric passport and €, in exchange of Ukraine being a colony and a market of EU goods like food.

Just like us.

It doesn't bring Muslim brown refugees to the West.

Are we finally at the stage five?

>t. khokhol khokholenko

The ukranian war was interesting, i hope it heats up again soon for some sick combat footage