Retaking kek

How do we retake kek and kekistan from the reddit tier faggots?

Make Pepe Racist Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5V69iqlgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>digits

kek has blessed this thread.

Continue to meme him as you always have, the normies will either be disguisted or go on to another meme.

we should meme kek so its actually brutally racist so all the normie alt liters who repped it hard can never live down how racist they are

Make Kekism Fascist and Whites-Only.

It's time to move from the tadpole into the true frog it was meant to be.

Kek agrees.

if we attach kek symbology to some ridiculously racist meme images then spread it across the internet and make so every body who sees the word kek typed on their computer screen is bombarded with some of the most brutally racist messages you can think of

then all the alt-lite faggots who are trying to stay centre will be permantely tarred and feathered as extreme racists. we can take all the kek cuckolds as our political prisoners

You fuckers all know "kek" is just the autotranslation of "lol" displayed on World of Warcraft to Alliance players if it's said by someone on the Horde, right?

lol sargon first. he's clearly been MKd/paid off.

more cartoons of pepe killing niggers and fags

this

KJIZAFAGGOT

>wow was there before Egyptian frog god

Back to Sup Forums with you fat fuck.

He doesn't know...

is this the only genuine thread right now ?

Reminder that kek started out as an [s4s] meme.

I don't know about that off the top of my head, but at least I'm not some faggot tree hugger.

that's the pseudo reasoning.

hahahaha le make pepe great again

kekistan loooool xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

>MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Watcha doin', Rabbi?

And who cares?

PRAISE HIM

It's a dead meme, time to let it go.
Here's my thoughts on the whole situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5V69iqlgA
Starts @ 8:00

Speak my faith, fellow Bretheren.

Take me back from the evil of the world.

Many blessings will come your way

FOR THE MOTHERLAND

OH LOOK ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how you can tell these Kekistan retards are effective and have the left pants shitting?

By the amount of shill threads attacking them

So yeah the fake ass TRS pretend Nazis, and their payroll funders Shareblue make these threads 100 times a day every fucking day

>here's my attempt at shilling some shitty youtube channel
Yeah, no thanks. If you have thoughts on the matter, you can type it in with your little fingers like everyone else.

How about we don't? It's retarded to try to contain memes.

>888

Thread status: devastated by kek

No survivors