Crusaders fighting for Venezuela

(English subtitles) youtube.com/watch?v=A3zNQFQF_ZI

These guys are fucking badass.

Oscar Perez's instagram is full of templar images. He knows he's with God. If Maduro catches him, he'll get hanged on the spot.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3899875/venezuela-cop-steals-police-helicopter-grenades-government-buildings/\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He knows he's with God
Everyone is user.
The guys who'll hang him are also with god.
Stop sucking his dick and do your homework

awesome

They should take pointers from Dut dut

Ayyy came here to ask this, guy is pretty suspicious, he's a movie actor and acts pretty stiff and strange plus his little helicopter stunt didn't really achieve anything and could be controlled op set up by Nico so he can keep bitching about muh cia, will keep bumping thread I hope some venezuelans can give insider POV

>guys, guys, listen...
>I got the perfect idea...

>Let's make a video, where we declare, that we act on the will of the people to free them from the oppression of a corrupt government, but in the background we position some intimidating looking armed fellas, that make us look like some ISIS offspring

>That's sure to be a hit

dumb weebposter

i also have frogs

As long as this isn't used as an excuse to flood my country with more vermin refugees, more power to him.

To me they're giving off the "ends justify the means" vibe. Dressing up to look like terrorist because to the government they are.

>These guys are fucking badass.
Their little helicopter stunt wasn't very impressive.

No one starts big.

Also, check out the news articles about Maduro sending his gangs to loot and desecrate Catholic churches. It's typical evil Jewish tricks.

"His Instagram profile, which states he is a crime units investigator, a pilot and a K9 instructor, is flooded with pictures of him holding guns.

One of them features former Miss Venezuela, Irene Esser with the pair seen lying on the ground and pointing guns.

Local media has also linked Perez to a 2015 action film called Suspended Death which he co-produced and starred in as an intelligence agent who is sent to rescue a kidnapped businessman."

thesun.co.uk/news/3899875/venezuela-cop-steals-police-helicopter-grenades-government-buildings/\

This faggot is an actor, purely coincidence...

*throws grenades at you*

Ends almost always justify the means

No venezuelan around here? What do you think of the guy, real deal or controlled op?

Government thinks he's a CIA plant

>that's not a knoife

Did you know anything about him before he went on helicopter riding? What's your stance on him? Could he be a trap set up by Maduro to catch oppositors within the police and armed forces?

I don't think he's a Maduro plant. The CIA plant is a more realistic theory.

Of course they do

Duterte can't even defeat poorly trained IS jihadists in marawi.

Checked the news lately? the leader ISIS sent booked, they're on their last legs. They were reported using drugs to stay awake and stealing money to buy ammo. They are done

>DONT YOU GET IT ISIS WANTS US TO FIGHT BACK!!!!!! - the post

fucking germs

Is someone can arrange for non-shitty funs and give me enough money to endure the shitty place i'd like to join these guys.

>Oscar Perez's instagram is full of templar images.

Someone took the memes seriously and tried to launch a coup lmao

Dude had balls wheres the open revolt though?

Why wouldn't they attempt to delegitimize him? Of course they are going to say that.

Definitely /ourguy/, I hope the CIA makes him dictator and so he can personally give Maduro a helicopter ride over the Atlantic.

Look at the outfits and weapons no shitty AK's or gear there/

These Venezuelans are as bad as Obama. Can't give a speech without freakin notes. My goodness Jose get it together. Get that poorfag a teleprompter.

>actual right wing death squads

its been a while tßh

They gonna be living in the Jungles for a while now i bet.

The soviets went too far with their chemical altering of Germans if they are motivated by pics of dudes in long sleeve pajamas and not by badass crusaders.

VE POR ELLOS OSCAR
also stoled

We need a crusader state around the world, thousand would join