BWAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA

FUCK Sup Forums AND FUCK DRUMPF

So they're going to meet the climate commitments without Trump sending 3billion to China, almost as if Trump wanted all this shit kept in house.

What's the issue?

This. I'm happy

4D Chess

Federalism is the backbone of conservativism, moron

It's almost like we can take care of our climate issues outlives and don't need to sign away our national sovereignty and send truckloads of slush money to European bureaucrats

This is literally the conservative model. They are free to do whatever the hell they want with their towns. This is America.

So full commitment to averting climate disaster and no financial or other obligations to foreign nations or subversion of us sovereignty and all it cost was a few points of approval for aan who went into this knowing he'd be hated?

Sounds like overwhelming victory.

You're literally too stupid to know about the climate accord to think it's actually beneficial.

the best part

Seems like the opposite of globalism to me, good!

lmao, unironically, Trump is literally teaching Libs be how into America again.

Im not saying trump planned it that way but damn it's funny how almost everything works in his favor

Truly Based.
He's sacrificing his reputation and name to play them like fiddles.
Is Trump a God?

KILL ALL WEEB VIRGIN POSTERS

Grandstanding mayors say things they have little power over.

Just like "thousands of mayors vow gun control after Sandy Hook!"

yeah but global warming isn't a town to town issue, it's something that is impacting everyone globally, and will only get worse. that's why everyone should be on board.

if you live on earth, it's in your interest to care. if that's the conservative model, it's self-destructive and foolish.

doing something < doing nothing

got it.

are these cities going to chip in to pay what the treaty wanted the US government to pay? doubt it

>In your face drumpf, now Americans will follow the Paris agreement of their own free will and not because Merkel's New World Order told them to.

t.climate scientologist

>leaf

Like Perry said yesterday. He'd love to see more business come from California to Texas.

I'm glad all of those liberal mayors will be continuing to bleed their moron liberal followers dry of any remaining money they have.

Which cities when is pol going to start making lists of these people for the day of the rope

This should also be applicable for health care if Trump decides to repeal it (he didnt unfortunately).

It's a fucking money grabbing scheme to bleed countries dry while stifling their industries. Merely "equality" with scare tactics. It is the hubris of man to assume he could control the weather anyway. Another attempt by (((them))) to see themselves as God but as always they will we found wanting. The simple fact they're trying to death by a thousand cuts America especially proves my point that we should never have shared any technology with the world and kept it all for ourselves. We could have been a veritable Atlantis instead helping our fellow men has bred hatred and resentment towards us but they're all to pussy to have an open war with us.

>t. communist in disguise

>without Trump sending 3billion to China
Stop being so retarded. Now.

trump will become the great white scapegoat when his Israeli masters decide to dump his ass under the bus

Pol forgets that Trumps thinks Epstein is a great guy

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPFFFFFFF BTFFFFOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah execpt no one cares about the climate commitments, its the financial commitments that hurt us. SO GO FUCK OFF SHILL

i could care less about some mayor blowing smoke. Its about the US having to pay Uganda for the privilege of building a power plant domestically. its about not having the American taxpayer create a slush fund meant to redistribute wealth to the third world.

>Tfw we have nearly confirmed 7500 mayors willing to break amendment 1 section 10 Clause 1 just to spite trump
The amount of ammo we just got is fucking humongous. The left is spitting on our constitution and making alliances with china without supreme courts premisson. Literal rwds when?

This is good, all those cities will now lose companies and they will goto red states now.

4d intergalactic chess

Act locally. Nobody gives a shit that you want to waste all your money saving the world but don't expect me to chip in to prop up your delusions.

Here are also just some of the mayors that are breaking amendment 1 section 10 clause 1
>Eric Garcetti
Los Angeles, CA
>Martin J Walsh
City of Boston, MA
>Bill de Blaso
New York City, NY
>Sylvester Turner
City of Huston, TX
>Ed Murray
City of Seattle, WA
These are just some of the 338 mayors I have found so far. Someone get this to the Supreme Court. Let them have a field day with this.

You idiots, this is the opposite of conservatism when states go off and do their own shit

>Canadian
Fuck off

You're retarded. Small federal government, strong state government.

I didn't know more cities supported climate change regulation then exist in the US

Are they really signing treaties or are they just following the guideline. There's a big difference.

Is following Chef Gordan Ramsay's cook book make you a part of his cliche?

Is it like me saying "Manchester United is looking really good. "We" signed a new defender" in which your typical British shitposter will tell me, " >We.. What position do you play on the team?"

>mayors can beat the PRESIDENT of their cities

top kek

drzuompf btfo

We were here before you, faggot, and we'll be here long after you're gone.

Its called climate change you cuck and its natural.

I don't get the hateful responses. This seems to me to be obvious to anyone who thinks about it for 4 seconds.
Ocean acidification alone is so hugely important that it would warrant global action to curb carbon emissions.

it's easy when you are the mayor of a town who has zero emissions in the first place. Who cares about losing jobs that don't exist there? This is only virtue signaling

I don't really give fuck all about there delusion. Is the moment they start sending tax payer money to china as a show of thier effort on thier part and a gift is when I have a promblem.

WHAT??? WERE BASICALLY FIGHTING CLIMATE CHANGE WITHOUT SUBMITTING TO THE GERMAN DICTATOR AND ALLOWING CHINA AND INDIA TO FUCK US IN THE ASS WHILE WE DO SO? OHHH NOOOOO OHHH NOOOOO OOO!! IT'S LIKE WERE A SOVEREIGN NATION INSTEAD OF A GLOBALIST ONE OH GOSH OH JEEEEESH

You clearly are an absolute moron or a shill

Sounds legit. It just means Obama has had a huge impact on Mayors since back when he campaigned in all 73 states.

fucking DESTROYED, lefty pol will objectively irrefutably never recover and zero anti-Trump threads will ever take traction A G A I N

Are you functionally retarded? Cities and counties are different things. Harford County, MD, for example, has 3 cities with in it.

How the fuck are CITIES going to meet Obama's climate commitments?

Leftists are so fucking stupid.

My mistake, you're free to add up all the cities with a pop of over 10,000, and see if the number still works.

>I don't get the hateful responses.
"Hateful"? You mean because someone dares to disagree with you?
>Ocean acidification alone is so hugely important that it would warrant global action to curb carbon emissions.
Chicken liberal: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

Meanwhile back in reality, every last CMIP5 model severely overshot the actual (quite natural) warming of the planet.

I thought the point of science is to predict the future. If you can't predict jack shit, and climate "scientists" clearly cannot, why the fuck would we keep funding their hysterical bullshit?

>Pol forgets that Trumps thinks Epstein is a great guy
Trump SAYS he thinks Epstein is a great guy.
Trump also said Comey was great, right until he fired the piece of shit. Maybe Trump is simply better at this game than you are.

>You mean because someone dares to disagree with you?
No, being called a communist, a cuck, a lead and told to fuck off, simply for pointing out that we should preserve the only planet that is known to harbor any kind of life is hateful.

>Chicken liberal: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"
The ocean is acidifying and that's very dangerous. No amount of name-calling on your part can change that

/thread

anything else said has no value (including this)

> We'll stick it to Trump by actually working to meet the climate commitments we said we'd reach! HA Blumpf BTFO!

They'll never admit it, but Trump's administration could possibly have been the best thing for the environment because of shit like this.
The climate goals can only be met if companies, cities, and states take their own action; the government agreeing to it really doesn't mean shit, it's ability to actually enforce these agreements is much less than anyone actually realizes. It's all symbolic really. It's the reason why every climate agreement so far has failed to do anything.
In fact, Trump has probably made Paris the most effective agreement yet by pulling out; because he got all these retards who think they're opposing him to pledge to do shit they claimed to already be doing.
It's pretty funny tbqh

>7000 ~ cities vow to cripple their own economy for dumb reasons
Lol, Citicucks btfo again, another win for the Ruralrasse