Want to know why Eastern Europe is based?

Because it's full primitive, utilitarian and cynical bydlo

Nobody believes here in anything, which creates a state of anarchy and people are free to say whatever they want. They react only with their lowest instincts

The elites try to imitate the West, but it's so shallow that they don't want to hold people accountable and people themselves don't follow the elites, but only primitive instincts like cult of strength, lust and biological self-preservation

This is why people here are against Muslims and LGBT. Not because of some idealistic principles, but because the former to them are a threat to hedonism and the latter are just weaklings to be laughed at. People here dislike Muslims but at the same time they dislike Christianity and have no self-discipline

The West is still idealistic while the East is cynical and perhaps this sometimes can save your ass in one-in-a-million situations

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speak for yourself.

I can see that.
In eastern europe you literally need to push people trying to cut in line.

Strength is the only thing respected.
It's actually hilarious to the western mind.

The same reason they accepted Fashisam / Communisam. Unless you force them by strenght to accept something they will reject everything. I like you did not include the turk rape babies, kek.

because Turks are Muslim and are out of dilemmas I've mentioned

>We hate muzzies for the wrong reasons

ahahaha! Good way to sum everything.

>Nobody believes here in anything, which creates a state of anarchy and people are free to say whatever they want. They react only with their lowest instincts

So kinda like an Aussie Bogan? That is why I love the Poles so much.

>cult of strength, lust and biological self-preservation

Fuck mate that is god tier morality if you ask me. Half of the problems we have these days is because the west has internalized slave morality - marxist variants or christianity. The cult of strength, lust and biological self-preservation is the only way we are going to survive the coming implosion of the west.

Because no one wants to visit xenophobic slavic shithole

So eastern europeans are basically uncucked white people with healthy instincts?

Based.

Get fucked self hating low T cuck

I'd rather have a bades high t Russian or pole who isn't afraid to deck niggers and gets pussy by my side than a "humane" "idealistic" homosexual Achmed assraped westcuck """""human"""", who try to frame their impotence and weakness as moral superiority

Get rekt schmuck
Only Eastern European can save the white race

They are what we used to be, agressive strong and brave

WARNING
don't trust any Croatian flag during summer
LRPING turists

there is no wrong reason

Life in these shitholes is a torture. The people here are barely people. These kike slav gipsy mongol whatever mongrels are just tiny bit better than actual niggers.

It's shithole but at least it's our shithole. It's comfy and I like it here.

No Germans, No mudslimes, No gays, No LGBTQWERTYUIOP. I work as an IT engineer so I have got more than enough money to live a decent life and travel around Europe.

it's too weak for a b8, so...
hmm
> are against Muslims and LGBT
small dick or feminist
or both

let's do it again, brother.

Speak for yourself, Matis. You and your depressing and suicidal country. It's easy to have a good life here if you are not a lazy fucking scum that lives on w*lfare.

You need to take your political prostitutes off our country though.

V4 NOW

If you can't say with absolute certainty that you will not be run-over on purpose, blown up or stabbed just because you're in a public place in your country. You have no argument against a country which, albeit poorer and less decadent than yours, can say that. The fact that Poland exists at all, let alone has such a strong national identity is nothing short of a bloody miracle. I would rather land in Normandy like my grandfathers did, and trawl through the Fourth Reich than see them be flooded with the human garbage being imported to slave away in Germany's fields.

>but at the same time they dislike Christianity
Mate, while I personally do, Eastern Europe doesn't.

If you consider political correctness evolution, then yes, speaking your mind without caring for some faggots feelings might look primitive to you.

That is what so many hipster leftist faggots don't understand, that money and the latest niggertech don't make up for not having a home that is truly yours. I would rather USA be less rich but more safe and tight-knit. I would gladly have to save up more to pay for repairs to my home in order to have no Mexicans in our construction industry. I hate it when they try to make economic arguments in favor of destroying our country's identity. I can remember when my city was 80% White, it was so comfy. Now even the suburbs have Muslims and other non-Whites everywhere.

It's not a bait. It's a brutal and an accurate diagnosis

>small dick or feminist
I'm just being honest. Eastern Europe have simply admiration for brutal strength and homosexuals don't fit this expectation. It's not like EE reject homos because of Christianity

Well this dumb bitch is one of the problems

She's against Muslims and LGBT but at the same time she's probably an unapologetic whore and doesn't go to church

How about we finally end this retarded farce between our countries and restore the Holy Republic Of Both Nations ( at least that's how it is called in Poland )

Do you know that Ukraine and Romania have more abortions than France or Germany? To those people faith is only a cultural artifact, a symbol

Looking for trouble, white boy?

>To those people faith is only a cultural artifact, a symbol
Depends on the person doesn't it? I've personally met many muslim-tier orthodox fanatics.

And keeping population numbers under control on a limited resources planet is ok. The problem is that niggers don't.

>I have been to UK 5 times
>I have been to Ireland twice
>I have been Czechy&Slovakia 3 times each
>I have been to western Ukraine 8 times ( Because I live very close to Eastern border, prices there are REALLY, REALLY low and with my salary I can live there like a fucking king )
>and I have been to Germoney once

NONE of these places felt like home. That's why I will never emigrate from this comfy sheithole.
Maybe because I was born and raised in traditional and conservative family or maybe just because I am afraid of living in foreign land, alone. Who knows.

Because it's full of white people who don't hate themselves for being successful.

Off to the sewer, Polish rat

>To those people faith is only a cultural artifact, a symbol
Speak for yourself, shitboi.

>General performs a successful coupe
>Allies / Annexes neighbors
>Brute force worshiping population thrilled
I don't buy your explanation Poland. It's too simplistic and reductionist.

Dude you are literally losing people since god knows when. Eastern Europe as a whole has this problem.

Your people are not only poor and corrupt, but also degenerate and cynical

And your people isn't?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Hadrian, their economy as of late has been somehow booming.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
DELETEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same in here. You could have good life if you try.

again
> against muslims and LGBT
nobody is against muslims, we have our tatars, we never closed official legal immigration to Poland, i personally know and like muslim who came here legally

what we are against is uncontrolled, massive, flood of mostly young males - unwilling (in the most cases) to assimilate to the country they r trying to get to

one Deluge per country - ok?

and as for LGBT i don't see your point, people aren't against them - people like people
but politics behind that movement is ever evolving and dangerous
for example - heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/

but i'm probably wasting my time on someone who collectively decree'd half of Europe as backwards rednecks without even basic understanding of recent (half a century) history

i don't know where did you get the Holy part from

Shut up Marek. The " Holy " part makes it sound more noble and righteous. We should finally start using propagadna to our advantage.

>we never closed official legal immigration to Poland, i personally know and like muslim who came here legally

Cucks. Then it is just a matter of time that your country dies.
You know Australia is finished and we have no illegal immigration at all.

I stand corrected.
Please continue

you assimilate or we beat you
that make it a sound immigration politics
we gonna be fine

>nobody is against muslims, we have our tatars
by Muslims I meant the recent immigration to Western Europe and I wanted to point out that EE are against that immigration not because they have some counter-principles but because they are afraid that Muslims will take away hedonism from EE, so their motivations are primitive and brute

>and as for LGBT i don't see your point, people aren't against them - people like people
I meant by LGBT the LGBT movement, the party avant garde who promote SSM and such. Again, EE are against this only because they find homosexuals weak, weird and aesthetically bad. It's not like they reject the LGBT movement because they have any counter-principles

This is why I wrote that EE are utilitarian and cynical, because they believe only in hedonism and strength, and they reject real Christianity for instance

>you assimilate or we beat you

We were like that too once. Then we got Jewed.

> not because they have some counter-principles...

we do, it's called sovereignty and the right to decide about ones internal and external policy

some countries accepted immigrants - thats their right, some didn't, thats their right also
both have their reasons.

also, answer me one thing - u seem not to like "primitive insticts like cult of strengt, lust, and biological self-preservation"
(btw, i totally don't get how u made a self-preservation into a bad thing)
and yet you encourage both western and eastern europe to accept houndred of thousands people - again, mostly young males - into their populace. Those people aren't sofisticated scientists you know.
Thats line of thinking is not coherent
houndred of thousands of people yearly (if we all went for it) - would change europe INTO a cult of strenght, lust based no-go continent
I'm trying to understand, convice me

It's hard not to assimilate once you taste the slav culture too. Westerners love it for some reason.

>it's called sovereignty and the right to decide about ones internal and external policy
First of all, ""sovereigny"" is only a technical mean to achieve certain goals, I meant something else. I meant that EE have no cultural and moral counter-principles, to counter Muslims and LGBT. People from Eastern Europe don't oppose those groups because they have a vision of a principled and moral life (for instance Christian life), but only because they think that Muslims are a threat to their hedonistic way of life and LGBT are seen as weak "faggots" which is scandalous to EE bydlo, because they believe only in primitive strength

>you encourage
I don't encourage anything

Western Europeans are hedonistic and decadent, but at the same time politically correct, because they believe in PC as a higher principle, which makes them idealistic. Eastern Europeans are hedonistic and decadent, but are not politically correct, because they're cynical and believe only in "biological" principles, like strength and self-preservation

Well, some of those things are true, Seba, but for example that "lust" thing is bullshit. From where I'm from we are acctually sexually repressed, we don't talk about sex at all.
Most of people I know consider sex much less of a factor than their western conterparts. For example marriage is considered more than being just fuckbuddies and sexual aspect of it is more of a secondary one.
Most people are prone to some form of "hedonism", tho. Stachniuk wrote about it plenty, he blamed mixing slavic genetic base with western catholicism.

i have a moral counter principle for you
we belive that womens are equal to men, and have the right to same ammount of respect and dignity

muslims disagree, sure, #notall, but most
also you keep calling bydlo lots of good people
not all, but most

>we belive that womens are equal to men
but they are not and you believe won't make it true

>we belive that womens are equal to men, and have the right to same ammount of respect and dignity
women are not equal to men, because people are generally unequal. You only prove what I wrote - you have no principles, you only seek rationalizations of your hedonism and cynicism

>also you keep calling bydlo lots of good people
potential criminals

u seem disturb
i'm gonna leave you now

>they dislike Christianity

Why?