I kind of want to become a Freemason, it sounds cool

I kind of want to become a Freemason, it sounds cool.

There's a lodge near where i live, but i've no idea what joining involves.

Other urls found in this thread:

webpages.charter.net/cfpeterson/Freemason billboard 02.jpg
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7Slb5TIQE
youtube.com/watch?v=VYyU2uwu6jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New apprentices are to film themselves sucking their own cock whilst humming ”he s got the whole world in his hands”

Go and ask them if you're interested. Just turn up and knock on the door.

Is that all? I'll just send them one of the videos from my archive of me doing that.

Don't do anything til you chat with them for a while. Maybe even attend a few banquets.

that's how i got to 12th degree at least, new video every 2yrs

wtf ?? you have deus vult flag and you want to become a freemason??

those kind of organisations are dangerous

Sure, why not?

How so?

a lot of them are satanists

After a while your arsehole just goes numb, you don't even feel it anymore.

Have to be a Mason to be a Templar.

They do satanic riturals.
It's not worth it.

free masonry is something so hidden and mystical that it must be really dangerous and evil

really, like what?

seems pretty out in the open to me.
I have family members in it.

It's really not as hidden and mystical as you think.

webpages.charter.net/cfpeterson/Freemason billboard 02.jpg

Phone can't into pic uploads

Study a lot of their books which you can buy from Freemason websites, also Hermeticism and Kabbalah would be a good thing to study in-depth as well. Don't worry about it too much, when the time is right you will know what to do. Good Luck.

Checkered floors for sacrificing virgins.

Stay clear and far from them and may Christ lead you away from wolves in sheeps clothing.

maybe your family members are not in a position to see what the true free masonry is about..

>Checkered floors
Oh no!

You won't be able to join yourself - you'll be invited/asked to.

>not following the mystical teachings of Gnomon as revealed by Pletho Pappus in the Codex Pappus
>not knowing the deep conical secrets of Gnomonian masters

ISHYGDDT

... and they only invite you if you're rich/influential or have relatives/colleagues in there.

>Templar
>Joining the Masons

I'm onto you, faggot.

But seriously:
Do you believe in a higher power?

Can you recite a few things?

Can you show up occasionally and pay your monthly dues?

If you answered yes, then congrats, you can become a Freemason. Welcome to the amazing and mystic world of Freemasonry, enjoy your unprecedented power you will have.

t. 32nd degree. PS, degrees don't mean anything other than 33rd.

The black and white pillars & the checkered floors are basically the western version for the yin yang. Not getting into more than that, but the idea they are satanic is idiotic.

looks similar

2nd degree here AMA

You cannot be a Christian and a Freemason. Dennis Wise, the creator of this documentary:
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
made another documentary called NWO: Communism by the Backdoor and he's currently working on another called The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2. I would highly recommend watching Communism by the Backdoor if you're planning on becoming a Freemason.

This...is accurate.

Nope you just need somebody to reccomend you. Most lodges are near vacant these days, masons have been hurting for people since the 90's.

You go to there door and knock 3 times, when they open the door say "I am in the dark, show me to the light."
Thats it

posting freemason pics in a freemason thread

it's really boring and full of old people
t. apprentice for a year.

Also enjoy having other masons help you in any way.

You can avoid doing time if your a mason and the judge is also one. You can show your one with subtle movements and stances.

But expect a whole lot of sun worship.

I don't know about joining but you can read all their knowledge without much trouble. Its a healthy dose of hermetic and neoplatonic thought and sacred geometry. In other words its the stuff that was passed down from the mystery schools.

Go listen to some MPH lectures on youtube or you can goggle a copy of Morals and Dogma which was written by Albert Pike and given to new inanities up until the 70's, if I recall correctly.

Its a jewish origanization, although power network would be more appropriate. At the highest levels they fuck kids. The lower levels are just clueless cattle the organization has totally obedience over. They control them through retarded rituals that have double/triple meanings because jews invented them. The rituals are meaningless.

This. My city used to have 3 separate lodges (interestingly it ended up being segregated by profession - white collar, blue collar and teachers), at this point if you don't know anyone in they'll just sit you down and someone will give you what amounts to an interview.

Fair warning though, if you go into Masonry expecting to be in OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD, you'll be pretty disappointed.

Never encountered this. Closest I've ever seen was a dealership allowing my father to 'test drive' a car for a few hours while his was being repaired after it broke down during a vacation trip. That was the early 90s though, I sure haven't experienced anything outside of lodge.

masons have direct connections with the politics and governments

Involves giving rimmers to dudes

Then you simply aren't a 32 degree mason and are likely still in single digits if you are one at all. Lol

allende was a freemason and they did nothing to help him. there are right and left wing politicians. they are not as influential as you might think.

>degrees don't mean anything other than 33rd
33rd doesn't mean anything except secretarial work as a district recorder

>You cannot be a Christian and a Freemason. Dennis Wise, the
Its usually required that you be Christian. Couldn't even join the appendant degrees without being Trinitarian.

>Morals and Dogma which was written by Albert Pike and given to new inanities up until the 70's, if I recall correctly.
No, only *could* be given by A&AR Valleys to guys when they joined the 32nd (entry level). But it was just Pike's opinions.

So the antimasonic party was know for having ads that showed off your rituals. Do you really have to get as naked in front of a bunch of men?

First off, do you make a lot of money? Are yiu the son of a senator? I'm sure you have to be a valuable person to join.

k, keep me posted.

>33rd doesn't mean anything except secretarial work as a district recorder

Basically. Good to see ausbro is back once again. How you doing, Hiram?

I've been good. Texas bro seems to be answering all the Mason threads, so i tend to let him go nuts.

33 years old Jesus was crucified,masonry is the anti christ

this isn't true.

maybe to become 33rd degree, yes.

but there are nigger masonic lodges.

>Christian appendant rite
>has constant references to Christianity
>key points are inspiring Christian devotion
>somehow anti-Christian
Full retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7Slb5TIQE

Some one who is already a member has to invite you.
Do not ask to join.

The only requirement is that you're smart enough to learn some history. As there's a lot of studying involved in the early ranks.
having some kinda of local status helps too, but isn't required.

My gran was friends with the leader of the local chapter. He wouldn't talk to me about it, but my gran has told me about it.

really makes u think

There's a lodge literally next-door to me. All they do is have a big philosophical circlejerk involving a shitton of rituals and traditions, plus a fair bit of secrecy just to keep it exciting. However, the secrets you learn are mainly details regarding some of their many rituals.

My father left that lodge because he felt everyone was just dicking about and being pretentious, no longer seeking true humanity and enlightenment.

It involves suck old man cock while reciting lines in mystery play rituals and a potluck dinner every now and then

>Some one who is already a member has to invite you.
>Do not ask to join.
Literal opposite of how it works.

>My father left that lodge because he felt everyone was just dicking about and being pretentious, no longer seeking true humanity and enlightenment.
Sadly the case for many.

Love that. Tried to recreate it here.

You can't apply to most lodges. A member must nominate you, after which the lodge will hear arguments for and against your induction.

Things to consider:
>Are you a man?
>Are you a theist?
>Are you able to confer benefits to members of the fraternity?
>Are you an outstanding member of your community?

It's not really "cool." There are lectures on history and philosophy, some rituals, and a lot of community organizing. For instance, my lodge owns a network of granges which host dinners for the poor, auctions, trade fairs, and farmers' markets. We do a lot of charity work with our local churches and animal shelters, too.

I hear that once you're a 69th degree Mason, a lizard woman will lay her eggs in you.

>I hear that once you're a 69th degree Mason, a lizard woman will lay her eggs in you.

It's true. You have to go through all the degrees three times though. For the uninitiated, the first go around is to weed out the normies, the second is to get you into the NWO, the last one is where you learn about aliens and the REAL NWO.

Masonry actually teaches traditional values and has a firm basis in Natural Law. If Sup Forums researched it beyond "huuurrrr luminary jews" they'd know this.

Many lodges are full of lefties preaching tolerance but many masons are also traditionalists and conservatives. Rene Guenon for example.

no they are just nwo worshippers from right and left wing

I'm a mason and a white nationalist, there's all kinds

the faggot and french mason of napoleon destroyed the hospitaliers

I so far met the lodge in my area, they said that everything that pretains to masonary on the internet and in books is just propaganda.
The secert to joining is simple,

2b1ask1

OP don't listen to any of these people. Freemasons are just fat old bald dudes trying to escape their wives. They are pretty decent dudes though, if not a little autistic

Think twice before joining OP. You will forfeit your soul. Look up Bill Schnoebelen.
>youtube.com/watch?v=VYyU2uwu6jU

Being Satanist sounds awesome, to be honest. I doubt they sacrifice virgins though, we all know virgins are not real.

This. You will get an answer :)

But what's the deal with the initiation rights I heard that shit is crazy

Since I got two DUIs in college they wouldn't let me join.

Literally the only thing I was ever charged with other than a single speeding ticket and seatbelt violation.

>being a kike pedophile
flag checks out, cuck boy shabbos goy.

Wrong they wil not recruit you, you have to show interest and ask. Tell them you are interested and they'll probably invite you to a dinner at the lodge.
You'll meet a lot of members and get an idea of the people you will be around. Good luck

The best answer yet is your last line !
As above so below

it's a Babylonian satanist cult hellbent on returning the world under 1 ruler (nimrod - aka globalists)

You are a liability , and a drunkard and probably a Felon. The felony is why the said No! Scumbag degenerate drunkard ,please stop and fix yourself

>You can show your one with subtle movements and stances.
Such as wearing a fucking ring.