DRUMPF BTFO

Drumpf is an embarrassment to the world. His name does not belong in our beautiful city. They should pick a new name that pisses off that orange Nazi.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/toronto-trump-tower_us_574f4848e4b0ed593f132a4b
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/27/toronto-trump-tower-to-be-renamed-under-new-deal_a_23004041/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But doesn't he own the building?

I hope you realize trump has the power and authority to remove canada's name from the map

Yeah but he's a racist so it doesn't matter

I like how Trump made all the cucks show their true colors simply by being himself

>HOW WILL DRUMPFFRR EVER RECOVER FROM THIS ???

Renamed by whom?

literally communism

It's over for Drumpf. He is FINISHED. Everyone hates him. He has a 0% approval rating in Canada. The people have spoken. He will be impeached.

spbp

praise kek

It's probably just licensed out

When does Canada ban frowns, as it may upset someone? When does everyone sweat as they are forced to hold a shit-eating grin at all times as it will be unlawful to make someone feel uncomfortable?

this only hurts libcucks

Probably not, he probably licensed his name out to the building owner to attract more attention. If the building owner is not happy with the attention the building is getting he can put the name licensing out for bid

fake news

What's a matter snowflake, can't accept that the rest of the civilized world despises Cheeto Hitler?

LMAO. Try it and we'll remove America from the map.

>lost against vietnam
>lost against isis
>lost against afghanistan and iraq
>would get btfo by NK
>would get btfo by Russia
>US soldiers cry when getting mortar striked, Brit soldiers laugh
>billions go into the military and it's still so shit

If Canada wins, they lose.

So what's it like living in a country that considers the president of another country to be your leader

eat a headcheese dick faggot

You're a cretin.

>unironically post french army as proof

Btw: Hitler let hundred thousands of brit soldiers live. The only reason why they went home.

These are amazing leaf-tier posts.

I checked the news story and Trump only licensed his name to the hotel, he never owned the building. The hotel has been struggling so the owner is selling it.

while you're at it, name it to Trudeau Tower. saves you some letters

>he believes this
Hey fag, why do we fight all of your battles?

Fake news. Fuck off Nazi.

It will be a St. regis now.

Such a fucking nice hotel.

Lol fucking leaf. The building was sold you dickweed.

Ah, that's how dictatorships are created.
Forbidding symbols, changing names, and suddenly you have cities like STALINgrad glorifying political viewpoints while avoiding actual issues.

Nice move Canadass! Avoid how sandniggers feel about Canadians breaking Sharia with gestures like that.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

God, I hate you guys.
To make it worse, he's a Torontofag. Probably from "the Villiage."

why are you all doobie smoking faggots with no spine?

Off this board, leaf. The day of the rake is not so long from now.

LOL look how mad this Nazi is!!

Die in a grease fire.

Says the increasingly nervous leaf for the 10,000th time this week.

What never ceases to amaze me is how you shitpost in such a way that I genuinely can't tell whether you're just baiting/meming or seriously a braindead leftistcucklord. Probably the latter tho.

Rosie O Donnel or Woopi Goldberg

(((them)))

A

>tfw you all of Europe's armies combined still aren't as strong as the U.S. so they need our protection
Bet it feels bad man

>there wasn't a constant flow of Chinese reinforcements
>noguns yuropoor faux history education.

It's funny because I got the info from the Huffington Post, so you might be right.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/toronto-trump-tower_us_574f4848e4b0ed593f132a4b

Just sage this bs you stupid tards

Also: huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/27/toronto-trump-tower-to-be-renamed-under-new-deal_a_23004041/

Toronto is literally the most horrible place i've ever been to

It is a city of sin

The United States didn't lose in Afghanistan nor Iraq, they successfully managed to implement an unstable puppet state in those places.
And if you believe that there is any indication that the US has lost to ISIS, then you're fucking retarded. France and the UK already lost to ISIS and Islamism.
And North Korean rockets don't even launch right.
Shit tier bait honestly.

Shut up Canada

This.
>fucking streets taken over by gays
>black hebrews think only blacks go to heaven
>strip clubs next to community housing
>brothel disguised as hotel/strip club combo
>schools have barbed wire fences and next to disguised brothel

The US pretty much was pretty winning the Vietnam war. Every battle was a victory and the commies were being removed.

The US basically lost the political war in the US which forced a lot of new policies on the Vietnam war forcing a retreat. Basically a bunch of pansies won.

If this didn't happen, Vietnam's communists wouldn't exist.

>Drumpf is an embarrassment to the world. His name does not belong in our beautiful city. They should pick a new name that pisses off that orange Nazi.

>this is the best argument Nazis have

This is how I know the resistance is working.