POLAND IS LIVING ON STOLEN LAND

Fuck Poland and fuck Polish people. They started a war against Germany and ended up genociding Aryans on behalf of the anglos and the jews in 1945.

Stop jerking over poland, ever met an actual Pole? All they do is bitch over the holohoax and cocksuck Israel.

Silesia and Pomerania belong to Germany. They would be much better off under Germans to whom they belong than under shithead slavniggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
carolynyeager.net/gleiwitz-“false-flag”-incident-pure-fiction
ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p135_Weber.html
codoh.com/library/document/2048/
veteranstodayarchives.com/2008/06/16/rainbow-5-roosevelts-secret-pre-pearl-harbor-war-plan-exposed/
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html
codoh.com/library/document/1459/
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jOHBWbJq1VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok, keep me posted

Payback for German and Russian conquest and division of native Polish territory.

>muh strong win

Guess what, you lost, Poland won.

And now the 'stolen German lands' don't have any Germans in em, Kalingrad is Russian, Danzig is Polish now.

>They started a war against Germany
(not true, by the way)

>muh former land
its worse enough to hear angloshits talking about their past empire but germans?

Lass die Eier wachsen, Junge.

And it should steal some more. Entire former East Germany and even up to border with Denmark is Polish.

Poles can keep it peaceful, Germans chimp out every few decades.

how is this related to politics? sage and report

keep it up, i'm not taking it, not today

germany belongs to turkey

you will be outbred soon.

Killing 10 thousands of Germans is likr a Declaration of war.

WE WAZ

But Germans stole it in the first place. Other than southern part of Prussia and some Rus' land - it's fair.

>Sperg out
>Start War
>Kill billions of whites
>Lose war
>Surrender unconditionally
>Lose land
>M-muh stolen land!
Seriously though, Europe was dumb to let Germany exist after two wars.
It should be split into minor states like it used to be in the past so that germs would live peacefully without ruining life for others and themselves.

Fuck off
First of all, these are lands that belonged to Poland before, and eastern Germany is still ancient Slavic land.
Second, you still owe us 80 million euro for the damages you've done to us.
Commies and modern leftists wouldn't ruin Europe so much if not your retarded country
We should have killed off german dindus from retaken lands, like the Czechs did.

when did it happen?

One day we will reclaim it all

Fpbp

Jesus Christ a hohol defending Poland, fast take screenshots

It was actually 6 gorillions of innocent germans gassed in polish death camps

In the 1920s and 30s

Dont forget the aryan juicing machines that extracted blood for the consumption of jews and their beady eyed anglo minions.

any examples?

start with reclaiming your gf from Ali

The Danzig Massacres are extremely exaggerated, but the invasion of Poland was still justified. Read these:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
carolynyeager.net/gleiwitz-“false-flag”-incident-pure-fiction

FDR wanted a war all along as well.
veteranstodayarchives.com/2008/06/16/rainbow-5-roosevelts-secret-pre-pearl-harbor-war-plan-exposed/

Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union was preemptive:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html

Myth of massive Polish death toll:
codoh.com/library/document/1459/

shit bait. btw the russians "gave" it to us but in fact they stole 20% of ou pre war land. sutch a deal...

Jesus Christ, you krauts are just like jews. Maybe even worse, because kikes at least have a basis of their accusations

Let it go bro. We have other problems to take care of.
kys

>They started a war against Germany
1/10
Pay WW2 reparations Hans.
You wrong it was

You really shouldn't use the Danzig Massacres as an argument bud. Good luck proving thousands of people died. It's not well documented

this. Remember the six million krauts.

This.

It's clear that the German nation suffers from some sort of collective autism, dividing it into many individual German states prohibited from uniting would be a much better solution.

For fuck sales even Austria has managed to cure their autism by detaching themselves from Germany at the end of the Second World War.

We will.
That would actually be acceptable.
wrong, see pic related
I sincerely hope you die tonight.

>modern germans are cuckholds who don't even care about their own territory

Why am I not surprised? All the strong Germans with warrior genes died defending their country in the war, all the modern germans are descended from cuck pacificists and slavnigger rape babies.

nah, you won't
now go back to clapping for your sister being raped

I am not a khokhol though.

>Pomerania belong to Germany
How on earth did you come to that conclusion I have no fucking clue. Pomerania, Pommern and accurate Pomorze is a slavic name.

Das right Slavboi, give back clay for our German Caliphate, were getting out of room for our multiplying Muslim spawn by the seconds

So? Bavaria is a Celtic word and it's indisputably German.

>Seriously though, Europe was dumb to let Germany exist after two wars.
>It should be split into minor states like it used to be in the past so that germs would live peacefully without ruining life for others and themselves.

Literally this.
And I really mean it
Will they ever learn that Germany was a mistake?

Nice cherry picked pic, 5y after regaining Independance after 123 of not existing, some city you stole had smal %% of Polish citzens. I wonder why.
Also pic related. Die kraut.

Germanic tribes left eastern lands on their own during migration period and Slavs repopulated it.
But then you took it from Slavs with force and germanized them.

We dont jew around. Poland did it, deal with it. Hitler asked to stop several times and Poland just : nope, we hav allies hans.

Hitler: challenge accepted.

Btw Hitler wrote letters to Churchill regarding this tha he dont want a full blown war.

To bad Churchill was one of (((them)))

I bet you are a leaf larping as a nazi.

we should split kaliningrad(east prussia) with poles, becouse its not russian by any chance

the greatest mistake in history was not ending Germany at Versailles
nothing good comes out of them being unite d

>What is migration period
By your logic you should give your country to Frogs and Anglos

>Hitler: challenge accepted.

btw how did that work out for you guys?

Your belief in a right to Danzig is purely chauvinistic, as demonstrated by the links I posted earlier here:
If the majority of people living there are German and speak German then it belongs to Germany. Here, I'll reveal my flag to you, I'm not a kraut.

Yeah, destroy the country that did not start the war.

The modern Federal Republic of Germany is an illegitimate state. What rate does an occupying power have to completely dissolve a country? What happened to the Deutsches Reich established from 1871 to 1945? Where was Germany for 4 years between 1945 and 1949? Germany has been under occupation by an illegitimate state.

They populated some of it. Most of is was (and is) empty. Germans then moved back to the empty land which was theirs to begin with.

we wuz innucent but

The germanic ones should be welcome here.

>invades neutral belgium
>declare war on serbia
>didn't start the war

the german autism meme is real

>"Willst du einen totalen krieg?"

>we wuz gud boys we dindu nuffin
sort your shit out before you start making territorial claims to neighboring countries you cucks

Actually pretty good until Hitler let 100 thousands of Brit soldiers live instead of executing them.pretty nice move from a "monster",isnt it? We wouldve won if he didnt do this. Everybody knows this as a fact. You guys would never have enough manpower for the normandie and Hitler couldve easily wiped out the russian/jewish threat in the east.

And btw: Hitler wouldve nuked the US. Face it: this act of kindness cost the forces of god the win.

Remember Trumps Holocaust speech? " make sure the forces of evil will never win again"

Face it: the (((allies))) were the bad guys in ww2

>Hitler: challenge accepted.

What are you talking about?

>living there
Germany was a mistake

Volkstod jetzt!

They actually did conspire against Hitler and want war, the kraut isn't making that up.

FDR wanted war all along:

Hitler's peace offers:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

That is a good point bruv. Then we would have no Merkel destroying Europe again.

We fucked up by letting them unify again.

Dont forget that poles was double penetrated by soviets and natsoc, natsoc and soviets were friends at a time

>Btw Hitler wrote letters to Churchill regarding this that he dont want a full blown war

Too bad Churchill had no power in Britain before 1940.
Why would Hitler write to some random minor British politican at that time?

You played yourself, congratulations.

>We want promised germanic land, just look how we suffered, untermench
Sounds familiar, jewmany

>If the majority of people living there are German and speak German then it belongs to Germany. Here, I'll reveal my flag to you, I'm not a kraut.

With that logic Brussels will soon be declared independent Euro-islamic Khalifate (already over 25% Islamic Arabs, mostly from Morocco) and Paris will join it soon after. Just wait.

Elaborate, Germany did not start or forced ww1.

They are as guilty as austria, UK and france(+some more)

you have 2 years before you turn into shitskins,
godspeed hans

> would have could have might have would have could have might havewould have could have might havewould have could have might havewould have could have might havewould have could have might havewould have could have might havewould have could have might havewould have could have might havewould have could have might havewould have could have might have

Kraut historiography in action. Just die off already, jesus.

Germany, give back our rightful clay.

is it still too soon to say you lost the war fritz?

>Silesia and Pomerania belong to Germany.

I have to agree.
>tfw born in Pomerania
>tfw half German
>tfw wasn't born in Germany

>What rate does an occupying power have to completely dissolve a country?

EVERY right, especially after fighting a gruesome survival war. They could have massacred the Germans like the German army did to them, but instead they split the country with the US and were content to have them as subjects.

Then the US pushed for reunification and ruined it

Nice digits mate. Don't forget about newest autismo:
>brings thousands of muslims on its own volition to its own country
>spergs out other countries don't want them
Germany should go back to being a bunch of microstates or get partitioned between surrounding countries.

If you like bringing up the past so much, maybe we will all go back to Ethiopia?

>Inb4 Ethiopian origins are proven to be a meme

Thanks woke ameribro

Pretty much. Nothing we can do once they take over and become the majority, except violently expel them from it. Some of these countries are so cucked that I've completely lost faith in them.

>it went pretty well until 7% of his country died and they lost half their territory and a million german women were raped

The real Lithuania speaks truth.

>The Kraut is bitching about territorial losses.

Fuck you. He wrote to the uk goverment. That mistake doesnt disprove anything i said moron

lol

shup up Juan

Catalonia will soon break free of the corrupt spanish state and I will dance on the streets and fuck some spanish bitches on that day

basques are next
also Gibraltar will never be yours

This should also be german

what is it that makes germans so politically volatile and insane?

>so politically volatile
That's a good thing.

>If you like bringing up the past so much
It's land that my ancestors fought and bled for and that I willing be ready to die for.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOHBWbJq1VA

looks like the daily Poland hate thread.
*Definately not pushing an agenda here*
Stay strong brothers. Preserve the whote race!

>laugh that poland use horses vs tanks and use one rifle on 15 soliders to desperatly defend aganist might german army

>poland started the war aganist germany

pick one kraut, carefully

>Actually pretty good until Hitler let 100 thousands of Brit soldiers live instead of executing them.pretty nice move from a "monster",isnt it? We wouldve won if he didnt do this. Everybody knows this as a fact. You guys would never have enough manpower for the normandie and Hitler couldve easily wiped out the russian/jewish threat in the east.
>And btw: Hitler wouldve nuked the US. Face it: this act of kindness cost the forces of god the win.

And they said Germans don't have a sense of humor

> about to lose your entire country to shitskins
> insult the people that are most likely to help you with removing them over the clay that was always theirs aside from brief periods of military occupation
> naziboos really are this retarded

I hate this breed of Germans even more than I hate the cucks, can't wait for brown people to kill you all.

white * , sorry, phoneposting.

*would be ready to die for

>belgium is a neutral country
>germany invades to get to paris quickly
>uk gives germany ultimatum after violating Belgium's neutrality
>germany ignores
>england fulfills treaty obligations and comes to Belgium's aid

Maybe don't invade Belgium and France next time retard

>once they take over

You're right about this part. When will west get redpilled? Are people there really blind?

all the real men were killed off during the second world war,
the german race was repopulated by soviet rape babies and the cucks who didnt fight for their homes, ie cucks. generations of self loathing cucks

NO YOU JEW THE GERMANS DINDU NUFFIN AND ONLY FOUGHT JEWISH BOLSHEVISM FOR WHITE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE JEW JEW JEW

too much autism