Housewife vs part time job

Why shouldn't a woman work part time when all the kids are old enough to go to school? You can't possibly cook and clean 5 days a week 7 hours a day. Seems like a lazy thing to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZEGijN_8R0
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
vimeo.com/222992956
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are old enough to go to school?
Why wouldn't you homeschool your kids?

Because they'll be autists

If she doesn't know enough math to get a degree wtf is she going to teach the kids?

nice unproven NEA meme
Any idiot can teach k-12 math

I think it helps with making your life easier and more enjoyable, as well as the wife. I dont see a problem with it, unless money is needed, which id agree she needs to work.

What is that from?

>get gf
>use face changing filter to change face
>get her to camwhore and twitch stream
>no one identifies her
>guys still pay moneys
>she could even have an ugly face just use the face changing app

public school

What the fuck?

Jesus fucking Christ.

A lot of camwhores just wear masks

youtube.com/watch?v=wZEGijN_8R0

math is basically just drawing pictures and counting now so we can eliminate white privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

Without seeing the header of the assignment, how do you know this wasn't a test of your ability to do estimates?

The first one is just wrong but the second one is a different kind of exercise. It's supposed to promote abstract thinking, the answer should be "28 is close to 30 and 103 is close to 100, 100-30 is 70 so 75 would be a reasonable answer, being close to 70". The point isn't to get the right number, it's to move away from rigidly calculating sums and differences towards a more organic heuristic approach to mental arithmetic.

How about they state "estimate!" in the Task?
Also, you cant think having a full assingment for estimating is a good defense of public schools.

>It's supposed to promote abstract thinking,
no its suppose to slow the pace of the class down to that of the dumbest students
there is no need to waste time teaching estimation
thre is no need to w

This is the worst bullshit ever you should not estimate if you know the answer.

That would be like closing your eyes to walk over the street only relying on your hearing. Because you could estimate if cars are comming and how far away they are.

They should just pursue starting their own business through crafts like making clothes, blankets, rugs, baking, making sweets etc.

Even if that's true the question is wether the actual answer to the problem is reasonable or not. The correct answer cannot be less reasonable than an approximation.

If they genuinely wanted it to be such an exercise they'd pick a number that isn't the actual answer and they'd phrase the question intelligibly so it was apparent what you're supposed to do. What this does is make retards maybe get the right answer and normally gifted children get the wrong answer every time, unless they intentionally underperform.

Because more workers lower the wages. Simple economics. That is why I'm honestly and unironically for returning to a society that supports families and removes women from the job market unless necessary.

And let's be honest here, if women had to chose between working for a living and getting fed by a responsible man, they wouldn't voluntarily work. It's just that nobody is willing to take them if they're sluts.

They wont have social skills and will be ostracized by society.

>organic heuristic approach to mental arithmetic
This bullshit? This bullshit right here? This is what gave us feet, spans, yards, inches, and stones.

They have been told they need to work to feel empowered, thats the absurde thin about feminism, the whole of society was built around the comfort of the mother.
Staying home is not as difficult as working a job, but that wasn't enough, we need equality.

Well if you know your basic math you are automaticaly able of abstract thinking, you are ven forced to.
When I was helping my gf to sort her dead grandmas things I found a math book from 1920 and god was this beautiful plain simple mathematiques no extras no bullshit no dumb guidelines.
I'm born in the wrong century why had I've been born as a milennial why why I wanted to climb the summit and not fall it down.

>mathematics
>abstract thinking
Numbers aren't fucking opinions or interpretation. Try pulling that shit off in any professional setting.

>Why shouldn't a woman work part time when all the kids are old enough to go to school
She should

Kids learn social skills from their elders.
Being "socialized" in public schools is more like adapting to a "Lord of the Flies" environment.

They won't admit this yet because there's still too many ugly feminists telling them otherwise.

This trend should reverse very soon.

I stab you 6 times or approximately 10 times what is more reasonable?

There are infinitely many more things a house wife can do besides cooking and cleaning to care for her family

women and men in real partnership can raise kids with both having full time jobs, my parent raised me this way by taking shifts and organized time, and no they never hired a babysitter

why isnt she supporting your children from your second younger wife due to first wife moving beyond child bearing age.

Theyll end up depending on their parents and adapting to whatever backwards worldview that they spew. Most kids that whose parents choose homeschooling are only their because their parents are autistic recluses that hate society. Dont do this to your kids and let them be normal

The most reasonable answer to the question "how many times did user stab user?" is the amount of times you actually stabbed me. The closest approximation here seems to be six times since the true answer is zero times, but in a way "approximately 10 times" could be seen as more correct since it acknowledges that it's not the true answer.

Either way it has no bearing on the discussion.

>their parents are autistic recluses that hate society
Or they recognize public schools are horrendous and aren't rich enough for private.

It would be better for society and the economy for young couples to have children early at the beginning of their careers.
Young people spend their 20s getting pissed at nightclubs and squandaring youth anyway.
Careers should begin at 30.

How is it horrendous? Is its secular now and your kids will be in the presence of non whites?

Especially for women.
>Marriage in early twenties at latest
>Grandparents are closer in age and can actually hep
>Start career at 40 at latest
>40+ years of uninterrupted work = less of a pay gap

>inb4 retirement faggots
Fuck off. Retirement is a government program. The human brain isn't designed for indolence and decays rapidly.

Was the answer supposed to be NO, because 75 rounds to 80 and 100-30 = 70?

>Public school isn't horrendous
>People who home school are degenerate
You've been well trained.

OMG the true autist how old are you is your mum at work? You know she will get angry when you don't delete your browser history but don't delete everything this will be too obvious. Thank me later.
> the worst kind of people
Do you have friends or are you familiar with the concept? Did your therapist explain it to you?

The only people who say this are people who don't have enough friends to enjoy nightclubs or get invited to parties or get laid
Honestly just because people domt live like they do in the 50s and want to have fun and fuck around for a bit doesnt mean its degenerate. Just because nobody wants ti invite you to have fun with the normies doesnt mean its wrong to have fun. And your dumb as shit if you think the reason why people arent starting families early is because they would rather be getting gangbanged every friday while off coke. They cant afford it you idiot

If you took that answer seriously I have some very bad news

I think you under estimating just how much time proper homecare takes. Typical

Idk what your getting at by posting trump girls. There were plenty of trump supporters at my school and they weren't crucified for it or had teachers trying to change their opinions. Public school is just another far right boogeyman with no real arguments against it

In this the current year, it's a requirement that the woman get a job once the kids are in school, the boomers have fucked the fiscal system to the point you can't afford to raise a family without the woman working.

This is just a poorly worded question, if you are evaluating the kids ability to use estimates unequivocally ask them to use estimates in the question.

This is terrible.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
This is some Harrison Bergeron shit right here

Yessss goyim subject your children to our (((education system))).

Don't have kids then

Homeschool is hit & miss, on one hand you get geniuses like Reid Barton, Gabriel Carroll or the Polgar sisters but there is also a vast majority of parents who dont know what to do. I think you should try homeschooling only if you are highly educated yourself and have a partner that earns enough money so that you can stay at home with the kids

>Ireland

Put down the keyboard you drunk, math and farming potatoes aren't your strong suit.

>Theyll end up depending on their parents and adapting to whatever backwards worldview that they spew.

Oh yeah, I'm so glad I went to public school where I was surrounded by retards and taught about the holocaust every day while being told that I'm evil because I'm a white male.

Surely being home-schooled by someone who isn't being paid the minimum wage by the government to feed me lies is going to have adverse results!

Yes, because the GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES in an environment where KIDS ARE BEING FORCED TO LISTEN TO THEM is a healthy setting to teach them about voluntary exchange and a small government that doesn't interfere in people's lives for no reason.

Public school retard.

Do not send your kids to school. Keep them home and keep your wife home for the same reason, to protect them from the madness of the world. Move to the middle of no where if you have to. They are not safe without you.

my wife hasn't worked in over a decade. she homeschools our kids.

she is absurdly busy

>be me
>white
>white wife
>many white children
>STEM meme job
>got married young
>wife has no degree
>live in isolated rural area
>kids homeschooled
>social circle is exclusively rural white Christians

I am the Sup Forums meme

And it's even better than you guys dream it is...

This and
>131634385
This

As another user said, it's hit or miss. I was """homeschooled""" myself. Meaning, my parents pulled me out of public schooling and didn't do shit for me afterwards.
I sat around playing video games in my early teens, sorted myself out and played catch-up in my late teens and then obtained my GED once I reached adulthood.
My parents were also overprotective, so I could never go anywhere without them. Cue me becoming a socially awkward shut-in who has trouble talking to people my age, but gets along with the middle-aged and elderly just fine.
If it's done right, I absolutely support homeschooling, and think a stay-at-home mom would be perfect for that, so long as she isn't a toxic feminist who'll corrupt your kids and actually knows how homeschooling works.

Not a meme. Literally every homeschooled kid, if not autistic is just plain fucking weird.
Socialization is something your kid needs and no you can't get enough by putting them in sports.

If you don't like public send to a private. Can't afford private, find a charter school.

Public school is decent (but still not that good) tier as long as you aren't in the city or a "liberal paradise" state.
t. ruralfag class of 2015

Can confirm, literally every homeschool kid I'd met had something a bit off about them, although you can't pinpoint exactly what it is

My wife has turned into a fatass bitch that works 25 hours a week at a grocery store and says shes too tired to maintain the home now. Fucking women! She was a super conservative traditional girl and did a decent job maintaining the home while I work 60 hours a week. Now all she wants to do is chat up with her crossdressing gay coworkers and gossip about everyone they know. She talks like a fucking sjw now. I am very close to leaving her because this is total bullshit. i told her last night i didnt give a fuck about her faggot dramas anymore and want my fucking home cleaned or she can go be a fruitfly sleeping on the sofa of faggots with intestinal parasites dropping from their slutty assholes.
She didnt like that at all and hasnt spoke a word to me since. id like to say it woke her up and she started doing her domestic duties properly but no, she pouted and pouted and did some halfass cleaning.
Im not even lying when i say the biggest mistake ive made is i didnt beat her ass a few times early on in the relationship. Now she thinks shes safe to be a neglectful bitch.
I WONT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN. IF SHE WANTS TO BE LIBERATED I CAN TEACH HER A THING OR TWO ABOUT WOMENS SHELTORS.

Home school groups are the future. Parents take turns teaching.

If you find a good traditional girl that wants to be a housewife, why the hell would you ruin her bake asking her to take a job?
It's the mans job to provide for the family.
Also, she is on the "job" 24/7 as a housewife.

I cant wait to see some engineering common core produces. Everything is going to collapse, bridges, buildings, and meltdowns everywhere. The apocalypse is closer than we thought possible, and all it took was liberal teachers teaching affirmative action mathematics.

>Literally every homeschooled kid, if not autistic is just plain fucking weird. Socialization is something your kid needs and no you can't get enough by putting them in sports.

I know plenty of other people's homeschooled kids.

Some are weird, some aren't.

But why is "weird" a bad thing? Should people really conform or fit in to this world?

Remember, this world is condemned, given over to sin and degeneracy. People who are comfortable here are broken.

We're part of a homeschool group. I've taught other people's kids, both in public school and in our homeschool group. The nonsense that happens in public schools today is just unbearable, and no kid should be "socialized" to that norm/expectation/group.

The poster who said lord of the flies was exactly right.

Public school quality depends on the area that school is serving. Generally very affluent areas will have much better schools than poor areas, even within the same county. This is for two reasons, 1 the parents put pressure on that school to perform and , related, the parents value education. By and large parents that value education make more money so those parents are concentrated in more affluent areas. It is also of note that parents that value education will have children that value education, teaching a room full of children that value education is alot easier than teaching a room full of children from single parent homes that don't own a single book.

In rural areas, it starts to really depend on the culture of both the school board and the county. There are times when a school board/ system has established a culture that values education that can overcome parents that don't care.

A wif can do whatever she wants as long as here home, her man, and her children are PROPERLY cared for. Women who work usually drop the ball in one of these areas.

A man- nor a woman, can serve 2 masters, Dahling. If you want her undivided attention, it needs to beā€¦undivided.

;-) Rubbing her feet might help a little, too. Something about more flies with honey...

>If you find a good traditional girl that wants to be a housewife, why the hell would you ruin her bake asking her to take a job?It's the mans job to provide for the family.Also, she is on the "job" 24/7 as a housewife.

this.

When we were first married, my wife worked. The extra money was helpful, but she hated the quality of people she worked with. Eventually we agreed that the extra money she made wasn't worth how unhappy it made her.

This was all prior to her becoming a mom, btw.

When we moved to a new place, we agreed she simply wouldn't look for work. She'd be a stay-at-home wife for a while.

Let me tell you what happened next. She spent all of that time she suddenly had learning how to cook, sew, knit, do basic home repairs, etc. The stuff that traditional women used to do. Once she was freed from having to work a stupid job, she could spend the time to learn how to do what our ancestors knew how to do.

People are amazed by her today. She is an excellent cook, excellent baker, and has sewn many of her own dresses.

Inside of her was a traditional woman; she needed the support and the time for those things to develop.

Love this,

Beat that slut

vimeo.com/222992956

I'm getting into part time since no will take meh.

She's old, ugly and with a bad hair cut.
I'd take a good looking chink anytime over that.

I know what you are going through with a fat ass. My wife was 80lbs when we got married 17 years ago. She gained 40lbs (120lbs) now.

>that hate society
modern society is shit

She's a LOT happier, too. :-( Local fabric stores are going away. Buying thread on the internet does not work.

Hobby crafts like ceramics are all but gone and prices are crazy.

The madness out there is self perpetuating.
I'm not sure what came first, the feminism or the greedy government, but it's destroying the economy and it's destroying civilized society.

Common cores fascinating. There is a trick here I must warn

This is infuriating, we can fix (((common core))) by making sure people overuse parentheses
20/(5(2*2))

>no one wants to invite you

bro get off pol. Ive been in the best clubs in dubai, driven the nicest mazis and bents, drank screaming eagle and dom perigon every night, it ls a fucking farce when you are going out and spending 5k at a club.

you can do that shit on the weekends in your thirties when you have kids, hire a fucking nanny or have a neighbor/grandparent watch over the little shits

Why does common core do that so much? Why do they think estimates are better than accuracy? That just seems stupid. No wonder my dingbat kids are A/B honor roll students. They never ever ever ever have homework. Ever. They have zero interest in applying whatever it is they learn at school, no interest in reading any kind of books, and other weird ass traits that got me flunked more than once. Now, they are straight A/B honor roll?
Schools have gone straight to the dumpster. even I, a rebellious 80s kid, couldve passed that shit and i was stoned 90% of the days.

>lazy
you never did this do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

>being this stupid

are you telling me that arbeit macht frei?

Gosh, I wish i could ask a teacher if estimates are good enough to build pyramids like the ancients did, or modern bridges and buildings. estimates are what fast food managers use to gauge and count inventory. maybe the corporations have decided they dont need accuracy just dumbfucks that can estimate the expected needs of the franchise location. That math shit is garbage. i cant believe its that bad.

In Norway, it's close to impossible to support a family on one salary.

Also, any lawyer (I am one) would advice that you do NOT allow your partner to not work at all, even if you can afford it.

See, in Norway it is close to impossible to be entitled to alimony (and it's maximum three years and has a reasonable cap too). The very, very few cases where the women gets alimony it is because she was a stay at home mom and those suckers didn't protest her sitting on her ass all day.

>Why do they think estimates are better than accuracy?
it is to waste time and slow the pace of the class down

>I didn't know how babies were made until I was pregnant with my fourth child.

I love that hillbilly broad so much. Can hardly blame Doolittle for marrying her at 15 years old

Holy shit, you're retarded

>Train as masseuse
>Give you backrubs when you come home from work
>Work an hour or two a day for extra money
>End up meeting alpha chad with ripped body and give him happy ending
>Wreck marriage

It sounded like a good plan when I started typing.

CHADED

>Teach an entire lesson about quickly estimating by rounding to the nearest 10
>kid spends 44 seconds doing subtraction equation that the whole point of the lesson was to avoid
The teacher was right to take marks off here the purpose of the question was to do a quick estimation

A

She will meet a chad in every imaginable scenario bong. Women have no consequences for cheating, so no matter what she does you are fucked.

Most women these days wouldn't even be able to do the job of Housewife. They'd want shiny things in exchange for sex thinking that is all the job is like the retards they are. Honestly I think we're all better off now that we do not need to rely on women to manage our home lives. They're better suited for menial office work. Also this keeps them from screwing up the next generation. Millennial women just need to disappear into the void and be written out of history like the aborted fetus they are.

Beta provider mentality right here

being a housewife is easy with all the modern appliances, cleaning products, etc. they really barely work then fuck off the rest of the day and pretend like they're slaving away for you beta suckers.

now child rearing, done properly, yeah that is time consuming but they usually enjoy children so its not really work. they get massive dopamine and endorphin responses in their brains because its the maternal instinct, they are hardwired for it. is it work for manatee to float, a bird to fly?