Congratulations to Czechia

Congratulations to Czechia for their new right to bear arms!

Only uncucked, gun-owning countries allowed ITT for discussion of the bill and the future for other EU countries following suit.

Other urls found in this thread:

zpravy.idnes.cz/snemovna-ustavni-pravo-drzet-zbran-kvuli-obrane-statu-pgd-/domaci.aspx?c=A170628_074636_domaci_kop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless Czechxas.

guns are dangerous and kill lots of people

This year we're going to need permission for the right to collect arms.
No, NOT to BEAR arms.
To fucking hang them on a wall.
YOU NEED PERMISSION FOR THAT

FUCK.

Guns are a tool. People kill people. Barring a freak accident, a gun left to it's own devices won't kill anyone.

That does make a kind of sense. A properly stored/hidden gun is less likely to be stolen by niggers.

Irony the post

Cheers,bros
And you're a faggot that sucks lost of dick

GYPSYES HAVE KALASHNIKOVS AND I CAN'T EVEN HAVE A WIMPY .22 FOR SELF DEFENSE

When you are using "its" as a possessive, don't use the apostrophe.

Examples:
The cat hurt its paw.
The furniture store celebrated its tenth anniversary.
Barring a freak accident, a gun left to its own devices won't kill anyone.

Kys.

How many are in our club now?

What'd I miss? Did the Czechs tell the EU to fuck off with their gun grabbing?

gunfags BTFO

Nobody cares nigger

Yo Senpaitachi, if shit hits the fan will you take me in czech bros?

Czech Republic was always fairly liberal.. They also have domestic gun industry, and you typically see that those countries have fairly lax gun laws, especially in the Euro context. See Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Czechia. Belgium as well, until about 15 years ago.

gib guns ;_;
Pepiks teach us your ways.

arabs here have scimitars but I can't even carry a toothpick

Source ?

E timpul să piş în freză tot ce mişcă, în pula mea. Cu furca şi coasa dau şi tai !

zpravy.idnes.cz/snemovna-ustavni-pravo-drzet-zbran-kvuli-obrane-statu-pgd-/domaci.aspx?c=A170628_074636_domaci_kop

passed today I think

>illegal to deny the holocaust
yeah no

What is the point of having weapons if you dont have niggers or muslims

Parliament passed it, now it has to go trough the senate and finally president.

Also, it's not the right to hold them per say, that's already there, this law is for "defending state in case of threat" like terrorists. So, noe if you see a terrorist on the street or anyone atacking someone, in theory you can shoot them.

Holocaust denial laws aside, great country with great beer. 90% people atheist, America-like freedoms.
Only downside is bunch of commies and chinks and niggers.

Gz guys, wd.

Only downside is that they are 90% atheist.

Oh well. They will have to be beaten into submission once we re-takeover europe

Czech girls are hot, the Czech need guns in order to protect their qts from mudslime rapeinvaders, and kikes.

>things that will never happen

>90% atheist
>conservative
>no rapefugees
>no cuck pope to boss you around to take them in
>no problems like in cucktholic majority countries

Why should getting guns be made easier? How is it a bad thing that it's difficult to get but still possible.

Congratulations to Czechia, welcome to the free world!

Drop religion and you'll maybe get on our level.

Reporting in

when will you finally kill Haiticucks and take the rest of the island for yourself?

Their side is useless it'd be better if the US nuked it desu.

soon

you could fertilize the soil with their dead nigger bodies. They're mostly starved but whatever.

>Pepiks teach us your ways.

Errrr, I don't know, perhaps be racist as fuck, but also too lazy to beat up people using clubs.

When junkers army will forcefully castrate all your men while pumping all your women with somalian AAA grade cum you will understand.

easier said than done, most of our (((atheists))) are turbo cucks and it's really hard to revive Polish secular and pagan right wing movements. Secular right wing just doesn't exist anymore and pagan movements are either full of leftist tree huggers or Nazi larpers.

"Nobody, not a transnational or intergovernmental institution, has the right to dictate to a sovereign democratic state how it wants to secure its defense and its security, what confidence it has to show against its proven and blameless citizens," said a deputy for the ODS.

Sniff, I always believed in this small country full of bitter, hard people.
'A to jééééé ta krásná země,
země Česká, domov můůůůůj'
Sniff.

ok so can i go to czeck and buy a gun and live there? what the job situation like over there ?

>inb4 fuckk off were full

It's not made easier dumbass, it's about expanding legal cases where you can use it.

You have to be a citizen. 10+ years here. If you're black, you can fuck off.

you don´t need guns, you need god in your life

I do you fucking illiterate subhuman filth.

Begone, for our land hosts many people already

>christcucks beating anyone into submission
>christcucks beating anything else but the BBC to make them feel welcome

Hey time to send more gibs to Africa, those africans won't feed themselves, what would Jesus said. Chop chop, overtimes.

Why tho? Religion doesn't have anything to do with guns. In fact, the left opposed both guns and religion.
Dude, Haiti is so fucked. They killed all their whites and wonder why their GDP per capita is 7 times lesser than that of Dominicana

Link?

bump

B-BUT GUNS K-KILL PEOPLE! SOMEBODY STOP THEM!

Not even the Earth likes Haiti, that's why so many natural disasters keep happening to them.

Well even our Catholics criticize pope and rapefugees. I think even our cardinal got slandered by leafistans media for laughing at Francis.

At least one normal country thats not sticking out of EU's ass