Daily Reminder that Iran is a honorable nation as: most of the Islamic golden age was from Iranian Poets and Writers...

Daily Reminder that Iran is a honorable nation as: most of the Islamic golden age was from Iranian Poets and Writers, we managed to create many great Empires, managed to fight off Saddam ( who was funded by everyone) and the Great Satan( USA), our intelligence agencies are so great we managed to kill 300 American and Frog troops in Lebanon and over 80 Kikes in Argentina and Finally, WE ARE AYRAN

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-tehran-drug-addiction-opium-heroin-afghanistan-taliban-a7809046.html
forbes.com/sites/heshmatalavi/2017/06/23/understanding-the-threats-of-iran/#36c6867c4794
foxnews.com/world/2017/05/30/iran-police-disperse-angry-protesters-outside-central-bank.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>posting about how great his country is
>while sitting in a foreign country as an immigrant parasite

Every fucking time

War on iran when,dad?

Everytime

Haha dumb Bong, we only come to the west to steal from you and rip you pussys off. You think I give a shit about this shithole? Fuck this pathetic Leaf nation along with eurotrash and amerikkka.

Sup Forums is a neocon board now because these ledditors lap it up when Trump tells them to hate Iran and Assad and love his great and trustworthy friends, Israel and Saudi Arabia.
>but le ebin memes bro, amirite pedes?
>triggering antifa and sjws ftw!
>muh god emperor

Fuck neo/pol/and fuck Drumpf.

Ever heard of our intelligence agencies? It's one of the best, we managed to blow up 80 Kikes in Argentina and almost killed a important Saudi diplomat but of course, the FBI had to fuck that up. Don't worry little white man, you could always vist our Empire when your nations turn into Africa haha

How come Iranians are based, while the Azeris, that are supposedly Northern Iranians, are trash-tier? Are Azeris like the kurds/gypsies of Persia?

Iran has nothing to do with the 80 dead kikes here, they didn't do it.

It was Israel.
Why are you asking your retarded grandfather with a cuck fetish? ask your real dad retard, Israel.

Shame, we Iranians are NOT the same as those subhuman Arabs and Turks. Iran fights against Zionist, Saudi and American control. We are the good guys! Why can't you westerns puppets wake up?

Azeris are literally shia roaches m8.

While I do agree with this, why would you act so dumb so consecutive posts like ?

Hahahahaha

Iran is a shithole and KSA is 1st world. Stay mad!

Stories say it was Hezbollah with Iranian backing. Whatever the cause, it's 80 less Kikes on earth. Israel wants USA to bomb Iran like they bombed Iraq. We will protect our people and land.

>all of the books on the Iran side are in French/same in French and English, except History which is just in English
?????????????

Why are you in leafland then fucker? Your country is besieged by kikes and their thralls and needs you more than ever!

will prevail, to Saudi Ameria and its whore

For you to wake up. Many Iranians, if you didn't know already, have strong neo-nazi, white nationalist beliefs. The west is controlled by the Kikes, and that's what we're fighting against. We want to show you who controls your Countries, Iran is no typical middle Eastern shithole. We admire the west and your achievements. If only you knew.....

>we managed to blow up 80 Kikes in Argentina and almost killed a important Saudi diplomat
Good job proving that your country sponsors terrorism.

You have to go back.

War in Iran soon
Your country is dying you stupid bitch
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-tehran-drug-addiction-opium-heroin-afghanistan-taliban-a7809046.html
forbes.com/sites/heshmatalavi/2017/06/23/understanding-the-threats-of-iran/#36c6867c4794
foxnews.com/world/2017/05/30/iran-police-disperse-angry-protesters-outside-central-bank.html

>bragging about killing our troops
>expecting us to not nuke you the minute we can

Seriously, here in America, we are JUST ITCHING to press the button and nuke your little mudslime shithole out of existance. I CANT WAIT for the holocaust 2.0 that is about to occur on your sand people.

I have to study, learn western studies then im going to return to my homeland. War might come to Iran and being a Iranian citizen, I must protect my homeland.

t. shitskin sandnigger

Fun fact of the day for everyone. Iranians don't have toilet paper and they wipe their ass with their hands. OP won't deny.

>You are bad goyim and we nuke you! Let international banks into your country goyim! Submit to Israel!
JewSA!
JewSA!
JewSA!

Haha scum, the west always treats countries like Iran in a bad light. We are gonna get nukes and set them off in the Zionist homeland. Iran will prevail

Never thought a commie would be reasonable

>
>>we managed to blow up 80 Kikes in Argentina and almost killed a important Saudi diplomat
>Good job proving that your country sponsors terrorism.
Look who's talking, the Saudi goatfucker who can't even kill some yemani farmers lol. Saudis can't fight. You want war? Then bring it pussy, we kicked Saddam ass and we will kick your pathetic ass too

>>implying i would listen to a non white country

>commie
that is an anarchist flag
>the whole world is wrong, but me
kys

>I can't wait ta nook Eye-ran!
t. good goyim

>Iranian in Canada
Hey Shanita, make sure you get those checks done this morning. Boss is going to break your balls if you don't

Fpbp

The Yemeni government is winning the war over the Houthis and Al-Qaeda. I guess you haven't paid attention that much into the conflict lately and you don't even know the history of Yemen.
Saddam was just a mad dog and hungry for power. Our alliance with Ba'athist Iraq was the only choice to prevent the disaster in Iran that is so called the "revolution" and exporting it in the Arabian peninsula and Lebanon.
You guys were previously allies to us, westernized and civilized, and the most powerful in the region under the Imperial monarchy. But the Ayatollah ruined the chances that Iran could've had today because of religious extremism.

Parasites that contribute more in general to society than the natives you people could learn a thing or to from us

Don't blame us for being here blame yourselves for letting us it has been and always will be whiteys fault

Its an anarcho- communist flag m8

First Posta besta Postah man

Got fucked up by overestimating themselves.

Killing those Mongol envoys sure paid off in the long run ...

gentle reminder that trump wasn't shitting on you, he was shitting on obama for making a bad deal with you

> Crying about how fucked his country is, while sitting in the same country as a loser wanker with his dick in the hand doing nothing

Every fucking time.

>Daily reminder shills abound on Sup Forums these days

FTFY