Tfw work fired me because they went on my Facebook and found out I'm gay

>tfw work fired me because they went on my Facebook and found out I'm gay
I know I'm a degenerate but I gotta admit I'm pretty frustrated

>tfw work fired me because I'm a shitty worker and got nothing done, but now I'm going to turn around and tell them I felt like it's because I was gay, causing them a massive headache and perhaps getting a settlement in the process
Calling bullshit famalam

Seems like he's not only gay, but also a Jew.

> LOOK AT ME

story or stop larping as a faggot

What company is this? Sounds great!

I don't wanna give specifics because I might actually get a lawyer but I watched kids for parents at work with a town organization.

A lot of the parents were minorities so they were really religious, and my work was concerned that there would be a big scene if they found out a dirty gay was watching their kid.

Ahhhhhh. So you were fired for diddling the kiddies then, got it.

Why the fuck are you trying to be around kids you disgusting degenerate pedophile? Get a real job.

have you tried not being gay?

think about it. most companies want people they can depend on, they are willing to invest in people they know will keep coming back. a paycheck is nice but that is not a dependable form of bait and people will always ask for more.

however a person with a family or at least the potential to start a family naturally has incentives for a company to hire. firstly these kind people really do need a paycheck, they have mouths to feed not just thier own or a pet's. they also raise and foster other people who might work for the company one day. so companies add stuff like family insurance, retirement etc. to bait normal people.

being gay makes no economic sense. you cant start a family naturally and starting one articially is a money pit. the chances your child will be emtionally stable is near 0%. gay people are dumb with money, most 1st generation homos are trust fund babies, while the rest are welfare scammers.

I mean by that logic you shouldn't be around kids because you'll rape the girls

Also I'm only 18, I don't really have the education to get a "real" job.

gays do have a much higher rate of abusing children

Statistically, gays have a higher rate of abusing/molestering children, but also brainwashing them into thinking "hey its just butt stuff, it's natural, Bill Nye said so :^)"

you chose to be gay, deal with the consequences

ITT: Feel bad for me!

Well yeah, gays also have a higher rate of mental disorders because crazy people question everything, including their sexuality. And a lot of these ANTIFA cunts defend them. It's sickening.
But yeah I'm not into kids, it's messed up. I see my boyfriend a couple times a week and go to the movies or get an ice cream or whatever. We aren't assholes about it.

>being this stupid about sexuality in 2017

Sure, let's go with that, because I avoid children at all costs since they're all annoyingly autistic bluepilled faggots, so anything to help make sure they stay the fuck away from me helps.

Ultimately it's your own fault. Not being gay, but telling the whole planet that you're gay on Fecesbook. Cool for you, coming out and all that, but you should have known that this was going to have impact on your "career" eventually.

you dont need a degree just need to show you can do the job better

Stop being a faggot and fuxk some poosy

>using kikebook
found your problem

>tfw faggot diamond.

>about to actually do this
p nervous tbqh

Fucking kekistanis are all complete retards omg

>being this brainwashed that it's "natural" after only 10 years of social conditioning

let's hope they don't ask the kiddies to point out on a doll where the man touched them

>child detected
fuck off you ugly underdeveloped fag