Brit/pol/- Crystal Palace edition

>DUP holds May by the balls
news.sky.com/story/dup-and-conservatives-make-confidence-and-supply-deal-10927704

>HMS Queen Elizabeth on course to retake the empire
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4640214/HMS-Queen-Elizabeth-maiden-voyage.html

>Police officers injured after chimpout, could be the start of the summer of rage
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40401221

>Grenfell Tower: More carnage
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40409981

>Muslim woman driver crashes into muslims at the end of their /fit/ guide to intermittent fasting
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028

>David Davis '"pretty sure" of Free trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40397312

>Tommy Robinson in trouble (again) after being filmed punching a man at Ascot
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-caught-10684559

>Phillip Hammond allegedly wanted for interim Prime Minister
independent.co.uk/news/uk/ministers-want-philip-hammond-as-a-caretaker-prime-minister-a7807441.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8m-4MWQxbk
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-40419819
youtube.com/watch?v=cY18em5GRW4
youtube.com/watch?v=VlN87YjT3Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=RIvJC1_hKt8
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0ueEI4OBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2010-15 feels.....

I love Guardian comments. 600 'recommends'.

>Even without the dubious funding, the EU referendum was an absolute travesty of democracy.

>For a start, we should have never been given a vote on it. How’s the average voter supposed to have any idea whether leaving the EU is good for the country? In a normal general election, people can vote for whichever party broadly reflects their values. A voter doesn’t need to know or understand anything complex. That wasn’t the case with the EU question, which was massively complex.

>Secondly, the referendum was hijacked by all sorts of agendas and emotions that had nothing to do with the EU. People were worried about ‘cultural change’, which was an euphemism for there being too many non-whites around. The Brexiters implicitly promised this would change. But of course, it won’t. People were worried about lack of jobs outside London, and unaffordable housing all over the UK. Brexit won’t change any of that.

>Thirdly, the Brexiters falsely told people that “Europe” needs us far more than we need them. They’ll do anything, we were told, in order to keep selling us BMWs or whatever. Of course, that was all complete nonsense. We need them far more than they need us. That’s why there will be no ‘negotiation’ to speak of. Just a set of damaging terms dictated to the UK, which we’ll meekly accept. No one voted for that.

>The UK voted to have our cake, eat it, and then smash it in the face of our European partners. We were told that this was a perfectly reasonable, realistic choice to make. It wasn’t. That’s why Brexit has become a black hole at the centre of our politics, sucking in two separate Tory governments, destroying our international standing, and entrenching deep divisions, all before it’s even properly started. It needs to be halted immediately.

E.U. is running out of money, has to raise taxes across the E.U.

>this triggers scousers

>For a start, we should have never been given a vote on it. How’s the average voter supposed to have any idea whether leaving the EU is good for the country? In a normal general election, people can vote for whichever party broadly reflects their values. A voter doesn’t need to know or understand anything complex. That wasn’t the case with the EU question, which was massively complex.
Literally; the public are retards. I mean, they're probably right

Dont worry Albania is joining soon, I'm sure that'll help things

>EU controls taxes
americans get out please

Prediction for 2020
California will leave the US and join the EU

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=J8m-4MWQxbk

YANKS OUT REEEEE

>It needs to be halted immediately.
if the UK doesn't leave the EU at the end of the 2 years, then democracy in the UK is over, it is an invalid system and so will be replaced by first civil war, and then after some form of Monarchy-supporting dictatorship, however that will work.

the guardian comments are just salty people who know better than everyone else being salty.

It's helping me to achieve my 15th Albanian fap.

Harry and Paul is comedy kino

I remember Germany as it used to be.

A place of industry and mirth. I worked amongst its factories and partied in its beer halls. It was a place of happiness. I was happy there, at peace. It was not to last.

I remember the night when the Anglos came... the night mobbed by the terror of war and torrents of our blood. The terrified women and children huddled in darkened cellars. I lead many to safety but too many would pay the ultimate price.

That day my beloved Hamburg became the British Zone Blood Refinery - there their Anglo Blood Refiners practised a sick science that corrupted our people. It almost destroyed us all.

we had a comfy thread last night lads

Even after the Anglos reckless bombing tore Germany apart, my people were unable to find a lasting sanctuary.
I remember the armies of Communists that swept down upon us like a plague - during this terrible time the demon named Stalin made Dresden his home. Then came BEADY - the one they called the Beadtrayer. My enemy now the Enemy of my enemy. He helped us consolidate peace and repel the Iron Curtain. We cut off support to and collapsed the Soviet Union. We worked together with renewed strength and he helped us reunite our sacred land.

You're a fucking animal you are mate, sounds like you're addicted.

>inb4 you start bestialityposting again

>civil war
well The Queen would have to side with the people or else the govenment has the army and it'll be over in 3 hours.

But a part of me knew even then... that Germany had only traded one evil master for another
I prefer to remember my beloved Deutschland as it used to be. Not the abomination it has become. My soul bears the burden of my misjudgement.
But I have been patient, I have been waiting and when the time is right the betrayer will become the betrayed.

Hahaahahahaha, fucking hell, and standing infront of a castle/fort meant to fend of invaders!

Took fucking long enough:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-40419819

Any Tories still alive that Duckenfield will try to throw under the bus, in hopes of a lighter sentence, for their part in the cover up when this finally comes to court? Or is it just going to be all blamed on Thatcher?

Cumbria here we come.

>Mosley, the betrayed.
>Betrayed by his nation, his people and his allies.

Absolutely

Whatever you say, Barack.

I can see structures like this and other relics being destroyed because of what they represent. The Imperial War museum will be burnt down by an angry, pro-peace mob.

Are Harry and Paul the last good comedians left on the BBC?
youtube.com/watch?v=cY18em5GRW4

So the peoples whose houses got burned down in this greenfell shit get free luxury houses. But when british peoples homes got destroyed due to floodings, where were there free stuff?

>their**

>CHEK YER MORAL COMPASS

doesn't everything trigger scousers?

>>inb4 you start bestialityposting again
What does this mean?

Gary Delaney, James Acaster, Romesh, Hal Cruttenden

Whether you count them as comedians or panelists though.

Carlisle has literally been flooded out twice in ten years and has still not recovered.

which thread?

>it'll be over in 3 hours.
doesn't sound too bad. fit it in between lunch and dinner.

this triggers the eagles

Do you think sandbags grow on trees? Ungrateful.

have some family friends who live up there, luckily their house didnt get flooded think they lived on a relatively high bit

>thought it was quite based, never saw many niggers or mudslimes there?

They're not even on the BBC anymore desu

white people don't get shit mate. this is Modern Britain for the Moderns

Do you guys think the BBC will air my new sketch show?

Z E N I T H D A T A C U P

oh, yes those were nice.

sell it to the israel tourism board

youtube.com/watch?v=VlN87YjT3Fo

TORIES BTFO

They are slowly sneaking in. There is still the odd alliance of old labour and mental corbynista open the borders nutjobs making things uncomfy

Would you be offended if I said I'm not going to watch this?

Maybe, as it's not funny

Are Crystal Palace the ones who hate the joos?

the ECB can print it's own money

nah

Which clubs hate them?

not really
polliticall football isnt really a thing in england anymore
I supose chelsea hates the jews as the yids is one of there rivals

delet this

arsenal as spurs are their rivals and spurs are known as a yid club, chelsea as well as london rival which the other guy said. I would presume west ham also hate them and their firms have had scraps no doubt over this

youtube.com/watch?v=RIvJC1_hKt8

laizo , kiev and zenit moscow are based
most right wing one here is rangers but thats "fuck the taigs" and not "fuck the jews"

That's a shame. It seems like football was one of the last few elements of the white working class identity but it seems to be a PC as anything else now then.

this lad saluted in front of the tottenham fans and got banned for it i think

>The Tories, The Tories, The Tories, The Tories, The Tories, The Tories, The Tories, The Tories, The Tories, The Tories, The Tories >t. Owen "The Cuck" Jones

Does he not realise that both "Labour" and the "Tories" are two sides of the same worthless coin?

Owen sure can fit in a lot of A into his B

A: fallacies, cock
B: videos, asshole

top kek

Testing

Not sure Ricky's got much right to laugh at that one

tried to find a video but cant find one, lads name is mark bosnich if you care. the fans apparently got riled up like fuck my dad used to tell me

>Sup Forums wanting to stay in there safe space

It's nothing new kek.

Not an argument against his points.

>it's a shame that people don't needlessly hate jews because of muh football
I don't know why I even bother with brit/pol/ anymore

fallacies are a pretty big counter argument, bubadub
I don't want to relive that video any further though

>needlessly hate jews
>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend (((Michael (now Lord) Levy))).
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Immigration Minister (((Barbara Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', (((Lord Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer (((Martin Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary (((Jack Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

they banned a fucking nig for a "backwards nazi salute"

>needlessly

Yep, you'll never find non-jews doing those things will you? you're stuck in the victimhood conspiracy mindset.

poor anelka 5 game ban and 80grand fine, not bad for a nig

Are they gonna try female commentators again

Why is it so disproportionately Jews pushing for mass migration and miscegenistic policies?

Lord Levy himself said there was a Jewish cabal in the Labour party - his words, not mine.

O no

Ooh, controversial

How did it go last time they tried that?

Hi lads.

They have BBC match reporters on final score.

How's everyone doing today, lads? Took mum to the hospital earlier for her post-cancer treatment then we all went down the pub for a pint and lunch; tried the local speciality of whitebait which was surprisingly nice. Cool and comfy afternoon, just got in from walking the doggo (English Bull Terrier, red/sandy colour)

Personally I wouldn't mind a couple of sultry voiced foxes massaging my ears as I watch that boring sport

Sounds comfy. Tell your mum Rightly So on that racist website you visit wishes her all the best.

Get a fucking job

Get some cans in ya

rewatching season 6 of game of thrones with some chips from the local chippy.
very comfy lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0ueEI4OBQ

>English Bull Terrier
hideous things

Chippy chips, despite almost never being crispy do have a certain appeal about them, thanks for remind me of them.

>no results on google

hope your mum gets better m8

>Beeb reporting there will be no more updates on the Grenfell death count this year.
How big is the final number then?