How would Sup Forums react to alien life. Would you guys accept them or would you go full imperium of man on them

How would Sup Forums react to alien life. Would you guys accept them or would you go full imperium of man on them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yn7KTOLbyfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T5QLokGTdyg
youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
youtube.com/watch?v=PIHSxLYzc6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got problems punk? you wants to fight?

edgy fag

Depends if the female xenos are cute. If so I would get a qt alien waifu and leave the roasties and the shitskins behind.

Depends on how they act towards us, and how much more advanced they are. If they are cunts, but willing to show us shit, bitch them out once we've caught up to them in terms of technology. If not, just enjoy mutual prosperity?

i think i would fuck your sister then smell her stinky feet!

>How would Sup Forums react to alien life.

"I bet the Jews are behind this"

Bro you need to calm down edgy fag
Only if they pay taxes

If they can come here on the order of a human life time then they can most likely harness extreme amounts of energy. As such I will submit to them and join their cause. This will allow me to understand their purposes better and look for opportunities to fight back if their purposes are nefarious. To do anything else is death.

Planetary wall, now!

That Was the only reaction I could think off.

>implying they aren't a genestealer and/or chaos cult

I would love if it some eldar if you know what I am saying.

>Would you guys accept them or would you go full imperium of man on them.[?]

That depends entirely on THEM, don't you think?

Pic related

>b-b-but its just a meme goy

>kill them
>take their tech
>move on to the next xenos scum

In all seriousness that looks badass.

It's probably true

pity they got cucked by Spock prime with his message of peace and tolerance, became degenerate fags and were enslaved by the Cardie-Klingon Alliance.

unironically purge them

fuck aliens dude

Terran Empire logo. Earth ruled federation in an alternate universe in original Star trek. Even had an evil Spock with a goatee.

We would do exactly this: youtube.com/watch?v=yn7KTOLbyfQ

I would try to rape them

>be pic related ayy lmao
>i want to advance humanity
>here take this unlimited energy
>take this thing this will keep you awake for the rest of your life
>take this anti-gravity tech too
>but wait i get to harvest humanity later

Can't find the image, but essentially it came down to 'fuck off space nigger'

Memes aside, it would be pretty cool. I assume a race that has the technology to visit other planets willy nilly is probably advanced enough to not want to "le alien invade us" for some arbitrary reason. Depends on just how far ahead of us they are, I think some beneficial trading could happen and we could get dank spaceman internet because god knows we fucking need it in Australia fucking government messing up the NBN I can't believe that they fucked up the fiber to the premise concept so fucking badly now I can't even use internet in the afternoon without fucking congestion so yeah I hope the aliens come here

If aliens got here there technology would be far more advanced than ours. They could probably eradicate us in the blink of an eye if they truly desired it.

This one?

Fuck off space niggers, we're full

Mandatory vid for aaaaylmao thread

I feel like Sup Forums would be very undwelmed compared to the rest of the world.

There's no such thing as aliens and when they come it will either be the devil or a psyop, don't be a retard, faggot

Follow up question how would you guys fell if they did this to our women pic related

They're already here.

Trade at first, get all the knowledge you can from them but be very wary.
After establishing superiority proceed with cleansing the xenos, last thing we need is someone with the ability to use relativistic weapons other than us.

I accept every benevolent being. Those who want to farm humans can fuck off.

Depends on their intentions, of course. If they found us, that'd mean their technology is far more advanced than ours. I think a diplomatic approach would definitely be the best choice.

I mean, would you not? Also, it really depends on Xenos type, Eldar are fine, nothing else though.

Mexicans come to the US daily.

>How would Sup Forums react to alien life.
Fuck aliens!
Are aliens gonna pay my bills and put food on my table?
Fuck no!
Life will go on as usual for us, who don't like in an ivory tower.

Be happy because the Sisters of Battle recieved an improvement.

> subjugate alien race
> breed with their alien qts

If they were shitty, harmless, semi-sentient cave aliens we found on a distant planet, then that's cool I guess.

If we woke up one morning and there was a few hundred Protoss-esque warships in orbit over Earth, I'd be pic-related.

>"well they're better than muslims or niggers"

What if they want to cleanse you first?

>Travel randomly through space in the hope of finding someone else with a liveable planet you can settle on
Sounds like gypsies, not sure that's an improvement over niggers and muslims.

what if they wuz kingz n shit

>they're better than muslims or niggers
Until they reveal themselves as 'gay-feminist-mudslime-coons-gypos' from space

>what if they wuz kingz n shit

this

i think the most likely option is PURGE but it might be better to jew them of their gay space federation

Da, spasiba tovarishch

What if they call homosexualality a mental disorder? How would the NORMIES handle it

15 years of "History Channel" conditioning for Alien Invasion.
Aliens aren't real. We are all alone.

If they were real, I'd want to know if they were cool or not. Is it peace or war they want. Next step is trade and technology.

Hahahahahahahhahaa
Reeeeeeeeeeee

You goofy!

What if the Third Reich escaped to space and was returning?

see

#XenomorphsWelcome

I thought about this a lot. In the beginning I was like
>aliens would be the one thing finally uniting humanity against a common enemy
but as time passed and as I learned about the nature of lesser races and leftists I realized that
>we should team up with the aliens and exterminate all niggers, muds and leftists

>invert racial color

>#XenomorphsWelcome
nice proxy

youtube.com/watch?v=T5QLokGTdyg

>aliens land on earth
>offer cure for homosex
>leftist media loses their shit
>aliens get kicked off from earth
>humans are known as the retarded race throughout the galaxy from now on
>human jokes become interstellar meme
that's what you get for not removing leftists

why do you want to know?

How can Homo Sapiens even compete?

smash or pass?

No reason...

>Batarian squad hiding in their village.
>deploying nearby from your dropship
>ItAintMe.mp3 starts playing as you torch the alien village down.
>you unleash this death and destruction simply because the aliens dare to attempt to colonise where Humanities manifest destiny lay.

Seems pretty comfy. Fuck Citadel anti-war alien protestors.

Will try to stop that sandniggers.

Is it holding his dick?

If they're friendly to me, I'll be friendly to them. If they're hostile to me, then I'll defend myself to the very best of my ability.

"I am commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on Sup Forums."

Fuck off space niggers we're full. You can crash on the moon if you want though.

GAY NIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE

K-kurwa!

>>youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs

We will be too busy killing each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIHSxLYzc6Q

i'd tell the aliens that the blacks are trying to wage space war against them then sit back and watch the aliens remove them for us.

Calm yourself Steven Greer.

well if i where to guess blackend.com would to change to humand.com
You mad alien boi?

The aliens will surely know who the good goys are

>our Hungayylian cousins from Sirius have come to visit, rejoice

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

Accept them. Maybe they can eradicate all the spics, niggers and mudslimes. Or kill me and release me from this shit life. Either way it's a win win situation.

they better not take our jobs and white womens

Imperium of Man happened AFTER the Unification Wars. The Unification Wars put down a lot of the war mongers and retarded populace. Why do you think there are no Blacks in 40k?

They would have evolved out of the need for sex and work.

gay feminist don't reproduce and have no birthrate there is no society that can be like this and survive in a long term.

so they are NEETS?

O muh god

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Fuck off space niggers we're full
>You can crash on the moon if you want

I needs to change muh flag. Thanks user

and the unification wars happened after the dark age of technology, which is where we're headed right now.