Regarding the use of the Pirate Flag on Sup Forums

I've noticed a trend. People who use the pirate flag when posting here tend to have leaf-like behavior and post-quality. Take a look through the average pirate post - /ptg/, /sg/, Brit/pol/ and Aussie/pol/, even the topical threads about individual news stories. Always leaf-like.
I motion that we treat those who use pirate flags the way we'd treat a fucking leaf.
>a fucking Jolly Roger
>the day of Davy Jones locker
>etc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((you)))

now fuck off filipino fuck

>a fucking Skull and Bones

the leaf has been unmasked

This. Watch as the leaf cowers back as its plan to conceal its cuckery is foiled

>I've noticed a trend. People who use the pirate flag when posting here tend to have leaf-like behavior and post-quality.

Definitely. Shills are false-flagging every meme flag to hide their leafness, but they seem to view the Pirate flag as the most 'neutral' position to shill from. They're idiots.

ShariaBlue seems to hate the meme flag option existing, too, suggesting that it's seriously screwing with their profiling and data collection. jej

YER BEST START BELIEVING IN PIRATE THREADS LADDY

I use the Pirate flag because my political ideology boils down to wanting free shit

Pirate flag is one of the more popular meme flags, it's definitely not just shills

This is how I envision everyone who posts with a non-geographic flag. No exceptions, you're all Pajeets to me.

arghhh

AHOY LETS GENTLY REMOVE ALL YE FILTHY LANDLUBBERS AND GET 'ER SOME REAL SAILORS

> my political ideology boils down to wanting free shit
Like I said, a leaf

>Taking pol so seriously you want and aim for "quality" here

You are living jokes

>leaf

>portugal under the pirate colours
typical

>But call him a Leaf, and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how he shrinks back, how he shrieks, "I've been found out"

Sup Forums should just assume that anybody posting with a LARP flag is a fucking leaf trying to circumvent our conditioning to ignore posts from their national flag.

>Portugal
>Wants give
>Is a pirate
I'm not surprised.

This be a serious matter on a serious board where serious things are discussed, matey. This fun time where mister. No, you best be taking your laughs back to where you came from, and set sail, before ye all walk the plank.

There is the Pirate Party... its just as legit as the nazi and commie flags.

Day o' the Plank be catchier than day o' the Davy Jones Locker. Yar.

There is a better way comrade

>Day or the Plank
Nice, I'll be using that.

Must be ass pirates

i'm from the caribbean so i have the right to use a pirate flag

So the connection is vessels full of seamen?

Look at this landlubber.

>in college, making absolutely no money
>dad unemployed since the beginning of this year
>brother lost his job last month
>mom the only person in the family who still has a job
I don't have money to spend on shit like video games and anime, I need piracy

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll **** fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

The day of the plank draws near
Factory job?

top lel

zozzle

>Pirate flag is one of the more popular meme flags, it's definitely not just shills
These

hahaha how fucking mad are you? jesus

Kekistan operative here. The pirate flag is confirmed to be Democratic party related.

The Pirate is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a leaf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>czech'd

good plan

>hahaha how fucking mad are you? jesus

this is some advanced irony

Ahoy mate

Ye start pray'in boy.

>trying to doxx people in an unauthotized metapost.
Wew. Enjoy the 25 year ban asshole .

I've noticed some of the best are tree hugger and islamist flags. That's why I larp as one.

Also rainbow flags, EU or UN are generally swedes. Sometimes germans or french.

I think this was a setup.

Remember fellow Alt-Righters that Sup Forums is serious business. I read a guide to Sup Forums on Reddit.com (pretty decent website in my opinion, lots and lots of facts and information). The only officially epic flag for this Sup Forums board is the Kekistani flag. Kek, Pepe the Frog, Based Donald and the Alt-Right all fall under the Kekistani flag. All other flags belong to the Blue Pilled Democrats (BPD). Epic fail.

Hello sir you have a birus in your computtur.

Nah dude, being a pirate is like being a hardcore free Libertarian, but without all that pesky NAP stuff.

This is pathetic.

You're pathetic if you ever think you'll defeat Kekistan. Looks from your flag that you aren't even from Based America. Enjoy your terrible life then

>a fucking jolly roger

>Doctor Pavel, I be Captain Bill.
>He wasn't alone.
>Arrr, ye don't get to bring yer mateys.
>They not be me mateys.
>No need to worry, no doubloons for them.
>Why I be wantin' them?
>They be tryin' to grab yer treasure. They work for the privateer, the masked pirate.
>Banebeard?
>Aye.
>Get them on the ship, I'll send a message.
>[water sounds]
>Arrr, the shipping plan I just filed with Pirate Cove lists me, me crew, and doctor Pavel here, but only one o' ye!
>[First Mate Smee lowers the plank]
>First one o' ye to talk gets to stay on me ship!
>Who paid ye to shanghai Doctor Pavel?
>[shoots a musket into the air]
>He didn't swim so good! Who be wantin' to try next?
>Tell me about Banebeard! Why he be wearin' the mask?
>[loads musket]
>A lot o' loyalty for a hired pirate!
>Or perhaps he be wonderin' why someone would shoot a man, before making him walk the plank.
>[Smee lifts the plank]
>At least ye can talk. Who are ye?
>Arrr, it don't matter who we be, what be matterin' be our plan.
>No one be carin' who I was 'til I put on this mask.
>If I pulled that off, would ye go to Davy Jones' Locker?
>It would be extremely painful.
>Ye be a big pirate.
>For ye.
>Was stowin' away part o' your plan?
>Of course!
>[A larger ship rapidly approaches]
>Doctor Pavel be refusin' our offer in favour of ye, and we had to find out if he told ye where the treasure is buried.
>Nothin'! I be sayin' nothin'!
>Well good on ye! Ye stowed away!
>CAP'N?
>Now what's the next step o' yer master plan?
>Sinking this ship.
>[pirates on the other ship prepare to board]
>Draggin' ye all to the bottom!
>[Banebeard punches the captain]
>Shiver me timbers!
>[swordfight breaks out, with Banebeard's crew victorious]
>[Bane's First Mate prepares to leave after blowing a hole in the side of the ship]
>Yarrr, they be expectin' one of us in the shipwreck me boy!
>Have we released the Kraken?
>Aye
>[autistic screeching from Pavel]
>Arrr, calm down doctor, now not be the time for fear. That comes later.

Pirate flag should for somalians only

I've noticed that EU posters almost always come across as typical grumpy Germans.

> ye be a big pirate
> for ye

Is this an advanced form of bait?
Also I just use a communist flag I'm not sure what OP is talking about.

Is this meta-bait? I mean the bait is meta enough already you are kinda over doing it.

>day of the kraken when?

Clam up shit-mate.

I posted with that flag many tmes.

These new Flags were implemented poorly, since now Shills have more tools to hide.(PIC RELATED)

Sup Forums Plus users should have been the only ones who had access to the new Flags. It would have more gave incentive to get Plus, which would have increased profits for Sup Forums to stay around.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Fuck off to