This is your fault Sup Forums

This is your fault Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/kekistan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>normies turning against the (((liberal))) agenda
Good. Even if it is cringe material, it's a loss for the libshits and it makes tumblr/reddit/leftypol cry like little bitches.

my fucking sides
thats what you get you fascists

>implying they wont corrupt this

dream on little dreamer

Are we the ultra normies?

Actually, we were always the normies.

But who was toothpaste?

>implying this isnt already corrupt.

The nightmare is already here.

this exactly

it may be cringy, but they're more and more getting redpilled by the minute, and that's ok

and what did you get? nothing. hahahaha

haha #FUCK yeah bro, praise #KEK

>what was once fucking around in barrens chat has culminated in this

Fuck this gay earth

>culminated
You think this shit is over after this?

Its all fun and games shit posting on 4 chan but taking this shit into real life is very cringe, reminds me of all that scientology bullshit years back on Sup Forums.

>GenderTraitor
>Antifeminist
>MensRights
Good. Stay (((angry)))

nope this is just another episode of chanology trash and mods should be discouraging it rather than encouraging it with their retarded flags.

>antifeminist
>MensRights
I like her

They need girls like her. She's the one that pulls the siege towers when they assault liberal strongholds.

Let it burn out. Pepe was all over facebook and instagram about a year ago and now no one dares to associate themselves in public with such a white supremacist symbol. Same thing will happen with this, it's just the new ice bucket challenge or whatever, it'll blow over in a month at the absolute tops and then we can forget we ever came up with such a shitty fucking idea in the first place.

Who says I'm angry #brah, I love to #praisekek

Shills in over drive today

You know how you can tell these Kekistan retards are effective and have the left pants shitting?

By the amount of shill threads attacking them

So yeah the fake ass TRS pretend Nazis, and their payroll funders Shareblue make these threads 100 times a day every fucking day

Man, that was a different time. A simpler time.

It's already corrupt. Normalfags corrupt everything
>implying turning them against the left wasn't the goal

Redditspacing

they are clearly upset that they're losing their hold on the youth.

>when your ideology is so shit that even cross-dressers and trannies turn against you
lmoa @ ur life niggerrrrrrrrrrrrr

The shit that we make has always been ephemeral.
We can't control anything forever. The fags will always get their hands on it. For christ's sake, I can't even refer to them as "the normies" because they took that word from us, too.
Just be glad that it's turning them, at least somewhat, toward our way of seeing things.

Plus, if the proceeds do actually go to a legit charity, that's a genuinely nice thing. Making lemonade out of some goddamned embarrassing lemons.

>republic
fucking execute yourself

No. The people who manufacture, sell, and buy this shit is the wave of reddit immigrants forming nu/pol/.
You must understand that, at its core, Sup Forums is a board of contrarianism. You cant create a culture out of it.
Also, anyone who has been browsing Sup Forums for longer than 5 minutes wouldn't go around flaunting it. Not because muh secret club or whatever but because they'd be too ashamed to let the world know. Though it seems this is quickly changing as the board becomes more and more mainstream.

haha #PRAISEKEK brother, #SHADILAY

Thank you for giving us our dues. Also you are welcome for this gift we have bestowed upon you proles. Now, on the knees, close your eyes and make a face like a doughnut.

reddit.com/r/kekistan/

Minty fresh here

as long as it pisses you off, I'm glad. can't stop collecting your salt :^)

Sorry but reddit isn't #BASED like Sup Forums, I'd rather #PRAISEKEK here in anonymity, unlike this #BASED black man

hahaha SHIDALAY my KEKISTANI brother

>schadenfreude
>being pissed off
LOL choose one
#PRAISEKEK
:^)

>niggers are turning against you also
Good.

>shills

Or our defense shield: /b is broken.
We need more gore on /b and that traps aren't regarded as disgusting anymore but even desirable makes it worse.
We need another normie repellent.

>antifeminist
>mensrights
>childfree

One of these things is not like the other. Unless her weight doesn't allow her to have kids.

fucking cancer but yea i agree with

Found the Civ-Nats :^)

>MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Why do you care

This is a kinda of cancer that no amount of chemotherapy can fix

Fuck it, let's just go along with it, no matter how cringy it may be

Yeah but it's turning the BLACKS against the liberals, haha! So we win in the end, who cares if it's civic nationalism! LOL!

Honestly, this is a good idea.
Memes need more products.

I can't wait to sell rare pepe cards to my kekistani friends

>Or our defense shield: /b is broken.

No it isn't, faggot. Furry, Nazi and loli threads BTFO normies entirely. Only the staunchest free-speech advocates and deviants survive it.

>being this assblasted at losing the election
It's been seven months already. Time to move on.

>race-mixes with whites
>based black man
For a black man to be based he should:
1. Not race mix with white women(should only breed with his own race)
2. Don't have a criminal record
3. Contribute to society
4. Doesn't live off welfare

OH LOOK MORE SHILLING

You know how you can tell these Kekistan retards are effective and have the left pants shitting?

By the amount of shill threads attacking them

So yeah the fake ass TRS pretend Nazis, and their payroll funders Shareblue make these threads 100 times a day every fucking day

Exactly! This man is a #BASEDBEANER and he can come to the USA as long as he comes legally, just like my Civic Nationalist brothers (e.g: ) say :^)

Says the civic nationalist

says the losing side :^)

>we gotta let in our #BASED latino brothers and sisters, MAGApedes!
>even if they're not white, they're still #BASED!
Oh sweet, so it's ok to keep diluting the countries demographics? That sure sounds #BASED to me, brother!

This is now a kekistan cringe thread :^]

stop pretending you don't want the spics in, libshit. our side, the one that wants the spics gone, won.

Add cringe in the subject next time you ultrafag.

yeah fuck the (((liberal))) agenda lets support the (((conservative))) agenda.

Looks like someone's cashing in capitalism at it's finest. Makes me proud

Honestly I'm glad that retards are able to publicly label themselves. It's a big improvement on the yellow star. And best of all, it's a form of self-identification. Please if you think this is you, order the full clothing outfit and wear it at all times.

You deserve at least one (you) bro.

Even if they're morons and not actually red-pilled, the normalization of red-pill accessories and desensitization to red-pill ideas is in our interest. Same as even apathy to the SJW and multicultural cancer was what allowed it a toehold. Tolerance is a necessary first step towards acceptance.

SO BASED

>Having your nugirl wear a nu/pol/ cringe shirt

Why does Australia care?

Shills in over drive todayYou know how you can tell these Kekistan retards are effective and have the left pants shitting?By the amount of shill threads attacking themSo yeah the fake ass TRS pretend Nazis, and their payroll funders Shareblue make these threads 100 times a day every fucking day

I blame ancaps
>monetize everything
>shirt sales skyrocket when you include memes in it.
>only normies wear this cringe

2015: kek means lol
2016: kek absorbs 'digit gets'
2017: kek is a political stance

I would fuck that blonde milf.... is that relevant to the discussion?!

At this point i don't even know if this is autistic or artistic.
Anyway if it's a charity based thing, then that's pretty good in my opinion

Think only faggots would wear this though. To show others that they know a website called Sup Forums. woah...

Trump is seriously one of the most epic presidents ever because he is based (obviously) and pretty much is highly intelligent and smart too. He has a personal army of kekistanis who will defend his leet policies. Kekistanis will be members of the congress in by 2020 and once we're in consequences will be gigantic.

A decade later and chanology makes a comeback

If we don't red pill the normie masses with this shit, then we lose.

and its game over.

so why do you all freak out so bad,

no one making you wear the shirts, but in the end its a good thing

I got what voted for. Protectionism, border security, and extreme vetting. What did your side get? Nothing, because you lost.
>Australia
It makes me happy that even libshits from other countries are upset about it.

2018: kek is an actual region that rose out of the world civil war due to its weaponized autism

Also this.

Sup Forums's obsession with relentlessly posting this faggotry is even more cringy than the kek shit in the first place
Really makes you think

>Polspastics start the who!even kek and ke!istan thing
>Get anally ravaged when it gains traction
>Now auto-name everything with "kek" cringe

Muh self important secret club desease at its finest

You're not going to fool me spastics

I vividly remember when every second post on pol was praise kek and all these "let's make kekistan happen guise"

Kill your fucking self edgelords

ITT: Sup Forums being contrarian
I guarantee you faggots will be endorsing the dems for the next election

This is what you get for letting r/The_Tendielover run free on pol

h-he its definitely not Sup Forums that hates a bunch of redditors who take a sargon meme too far it must be paid shills.

this is what you get for letting sandniggers run free across europe

Kekistan is a real political party and has serious power in the new Donald era. We won, just accept it. Cry some more (baww) while I eat doritos and drink based liquid (Mountain Kek) and win politically. Sorry rest of the world, but your game is over. Expect us.

>This is your fault Sup Forums

No this is normies taking shit too far and out of context like any other time.

Who the fuck do you suggest they should have voted for then, faggot?

Let me guess. Berniefag turned shilldawg?
IT WAS HER TURN

make kek great again
KILL EVERY KIKE

>Sup Forums, the authority on normalfags

60% of you faggots came in with Trump.

NOBODY, don't vote for ANYBODY BECAUSE BOTH SIDES SUCK WE ARE ALL FUCKED HAHA

BRRRRRRAAAAPPPPP

It was inevitable.

The meme is dead Jim.

Run for office yourself

What is this comic

I'll just leave this here.