Venezuela

Gun nuts, identify this weapon.

Would it be possible to infer any third party support for this group? They pulled some pretty ballsy shit today.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3899875/venezuela-cop-steals-police-helicopter-grenades-government-buildings/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-40426642
youtube.com/watch?v=uZmAr6sEU9g
youtube.com/watch?v=toxv1Ra82OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS an AR-15.

Looks like an M4.

Looks like an M4 to me.

M4

>can you identify one of the most iconic platforms in the history of guns

it's an AK-15 assault glock baby-killer 9000

South America is already awash in US supplied weapons since the 70's and 80's. Dude on the right looks like he's got an FAL.

It's a Rooty-Tooty Point-and-Shooty with full pew-pew action.

Have you never seen a fucking AR in your entire life you fucking inbreed retard?

Only the AK is more iconic because ever villain in hollywood had one in the past 40 years and even that is being shifted to ARs now.

Maybe I should have told you it was a FAMAS for meme reasons.

Based Venezuelian rebels.
I was watching Russian news today and those disgraceful fucks defended Venezuelian goverment. Fucking Kremlin trash.

If it's semi-auto, it's an AR-15

If it's full-auto, it's an M4 carbine

If it's an M4 carbine, they're either well connected or being funded from the outside.

Reminder; this group is being supported by the CIA and the US gov't

>this is the only correct answer

Gonna go with M4, based on barrel length. Of course there's nothing stopping him from buying a short barreled ar upper.

So what? Are you a commie?

It's a fully semi-automatic assault weapon with an ultra-high capacity 30 bullet clipazine, red laser aimer, and baby-seeking cop killer ammunition.

but it seems like they have purchased these guns

This is a ghost gun. This right here has the ability with a 30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. 30 magazine clip within half a second.

This

lel

M4, pretty obvious m8, hardly tells you much

It's named because it can (M)urder 4 people a second thanks to its 50 assault magazine clip capacity which shoots dum-dum hollow point armor piercing assault bullet rounds that can penetrate body armor and leave an exit reentry wound the diameter of a baseball bat

You guys are idiots. This is another Maduros trick. Look for more info from that guy hes a model and actor. Dont belive all the bullshit you read. Because situation in Venezuela is very uncertain and theres no way to know for real whats going on.

T. Panamanian living in a country invaded by 1.5 million Venezuelan ''refugees''.

it's not about being a commie when the civil war starts venezuela will be importing refugees like "syrian refugees" you'll see

Nice try Venezuelan government

Hopefully its the CIA is retaking our oil infrastructure those commies stole from my 401k.

>Would it be possible to infer any third party support for this group?
No. Its a common ass gun. Ive got one. Does that infer connections to military or government? Even if i make a threat with it?

This is real life. Not a fucking game you 14 year old.

No, and not my point. What good can really come from a goverment that will be controlled by the US again? They say it's for freedom. When has a war not been for freedom, it's all bullshit.

you are betarded.

f

M4 carbine. You can tell by the barrel length.

Respect. All those disgusting commies and their supporters deserve the helicopter ride.

You can get different barrel lengths for any of the rifles in the AR15/M16/M4 family.

"It then flew a short distance to the court, which was in session, and launched what he said were four Israeli-made grenades of "Colombian origin."

thesun.co.uk/news/3899875/venezuela-cop-steals-police-helicopter-grenades-government-buildings/

FALSE

FLAG

I live in a cucked nation that drinks too much tea, I know nothing of guns.

Question 2 where the fuck was the air force and is the absence of said force indicative of an inside job?

I was also stupid enough to forget source article.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-40426642

The upper looks like an older style, not many modern variants of the AR platform use it.

This appears to be an A2 style upper with charging handle.

Note how it has no rail on either the upper but has a charging handle. This gun probably predates 2000.

Pic is an example.

you can tell from the clip orientation that it's a 6 gauge FAMAS

You can get new ARs with A2s. My A2 is only about 4 years old. It's a good option when you're going to be 1x range anyways and you're anticipating harsh operating conditions. For example, if you were going to send bulk armalites to central america, those would all be A2 uppers, regardless of year you sent them.

That said I got an upper with rails so I can mount optics, as well. That's for when I'm not pretending to be an operator in the brush/rainforest.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZmAr6sEU9g

Big guys with Assault M16s

youtube.com/watch?v=toxv1Ra82OU

IT'S A FAMAS YOU NOOBS

That's entirely possible, but what are,the odds that some commie in Venezuela is running around with a recently built A2 style rifle?

Wouldn't it seem more plausable that: Either it's Mil surplus "loaned" to them or it was stolen from current govt supplies (because lets be real, South america isn't running in very modern weapons tech)

the axis are reversed on the chart

a2 upper, carbine collapsible stock, usgi mag. typical of .mil issue a decade ago.

Pretty sure thats a Honda Civic.

I think you're spot on about where they got the rifles, I just have reservations about the A2 upper being indicative of it. Basically it being A2 isn't super surprising, if it was a decked out double optic setup with dual laser mount/flashlight mount with button operated IR illuminator and the ACOG/IR optics to match it, THAT would be something very noteworthy since that means they're funded and trained and maintained.

As it is, that rifle can be from off the back of a truck, imported by druglords, stolen from local govt, loaned by extramilitary group, loaned by govt, etc etc etc.

>haha I wrote pew pew pew on my semi auto only AR.
>damn I'm cool

braise, I must design my mini12 pdw to aid in the kebab removal

Venezuela has been on it's way to war for almost 10 years now. If you think this is sudden and inorganic, you are new and need to leave.

Nah, do you think they are sand niggers? The Venezuelan people doesn't want to go to another country, they want their land back

all the refugees in spain but 2 are from venezuela

I cant see a happy hole on the lower, so probably not full retard. Betcha this fell off the back of some retailer shipment and just happened to land 2000 miles away in Venezuela.

All normies see is a scary black rifle anyway.

The black market is alive and well, and frequently moves guns from the US/Mexico border region into South America.

These groups operate with the CIA's blessing, but the CIA didn't necessarily arm these specific people.
Plus, deep state supported Obama, who considered Venezuela to be in a not serious situation, as he had personal ties to Chavez. If anything, the CIA is the reason why the coup didn't happen sooner.

Its a FAMAS

No, it is simply a cam that determines, semi, 3 round burst and auto. Not the weapons nomenclature.

>Being this english

This is fucking pure kino, ISIS-tier production value? Must be a lot of unemployed upper-class would-be film-makers in Venezuela.

ak47

>TFW Poland is stuck with our shitty Beryls
>All projects to replace the Beryl are shit or scrapped before they even take off.
Feels bad, man.

>Guns are not for the fun, stop making fun of muh secund uhmendent!

I doubt it. If they are they shouldn't send them anti tank missiles and absolutely should not get them snipers with thermal

I worked with Poles a little while back and got to shoot some Beryls. It's literally an AK with 5.56. I shot some shit with your special operations guys too, I don't remember what they were though. Another AK variant.

what kind of life do you have to have to be this salty?

I'm not English.

NaCl.

>tfw

It's an assault rifle 15, meaning it is capable of killing 15 people per trigger pull.

>tfw upgraded my M4 to an M16
Now I can slaughter classrooms full of school children in 1/4 the time. Hoping to get an M60 soon.

Pls ban babby killing bullets

duuuuuuh really?

thats stupid. is not zupposed to be used by people under 15 is why that number is there.

*unsheats katana*
Did I heard someone wanted to spread the wealth equally?

idiots, it means the bullets travel at 15 miles per hour

speed dependz how loose ur boyfriend anus is. technical term is head space.

Easy its an ak 1500 tactical black with 30 round clip

>15 miles per hour
uhm not even cars can drive that slow, sweetie

Lots of anons talking out their ass here.

It's some kind of ar15. It's NOT an m4. The picture is a tad grainy but it looks to be a carbine variant likely prior to m4 and m4gery mass adoption. Car-15 or some kind of Franken gun.

M4 is a government designation for an ar15 with a very specefic set of features.

It's not just a generic designation for any ar with a shorter barrel.