That's right drumpfkins, she had all the tricks up her sleeve!

That's right drumpfkins, she had all the tricks up her sleeve!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And still lost. What a shit candidate.

i don't know what you're talking about. she won.

>tfw to intelligent too win elections

Pity they all stayed up her sleeve.

But user, she's still a human!

report and sage

Bumpf and flumpf

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Slow your roll there aquafresh, that's not how our elections work

>1 billion
wat

Over like 20 years of elections I think.

This guy gets it, or not. Whatever

>Clinton campaign too smart to win
Wew, lad the left will tell themselves anything.

She lost because of the virtue signalling BS which didn't resonate with middle America simple as that. Whites got tired of the left calling them racists, men got tired of being called sexist, and her entire campaign was vote for me cos I'm a woman. She appropriated everybody's culture and virtue signalled herself to the loss. All trump had to do to win was be himself, anybody could have run against hillary's campaign and won.

>being too intelligent to accomplish a task
thats not how that works

Bump 1

Bump 2

Bump 3

Last bump!

Popular vote is totally irrelevant. Millions of red voters in California and New York and millions of blue voters in Texas stay home. She knew the rules of the game as well as he did, and he played it better, simple as.

Why you bumping what do you want from this bread?

>tfw to intelligent to become President

>intelligencer

not only human, but she's just like us

>She gets the scoop!

That is the same reason I have not been able to defeat Superman.

Where were you during the election?

>the human
As opposed to what?

What a jaded article.

How were we so blind

Lewd

Actually just read the article and linked to another one that had this line:

>Overlooking downtown Brooklyn in two directions, Kriegel’s skyline view is the backdrop for what is on the windows themselves: erasable marker scribblings reminiscent of A Beautiful Mind that amount to some of the earliest drafts of the computer algorithms that underlie nearly all of the Clinton campaign’s most important strategic decisions.

The fucking arrogance

She had way too much crap in her luggage to win.

she fucking won. if you win the popular vote you win. what part of democracy don't you understand?

>Kriegel, meanwhile, is incubating the next generation of Democratic talent — his team rivaled the size of Trump’s entire headquarters operation for much of the primary — the no-name analysts of 2016 who will emerge as the key players in 2018 and 2020.

compared to the average trump voter, that isnt very hard to do

This is a republic you dumb fucking toothpaste

>Toasts with beer whilst holding a guinness
>Only 1 scoop

lol

The fact will always remain that the only thing that allowed trump to win was that his opponent was Killary. Most people were just voting AGAINST her rather than FOR trump.

>how do you do fellow humans

Why?

WTF? I love Hillary now!

(((Credible)))

The Democrats could have run literally anyone else other than Clinton and beaten Trump in a landslide. Their incestuous cronyism cost them an election. Can't even blame sexist for this either, she was a shit candidate with no message other than "Trump is bad!".

>Too smart to win
kek

I may be too funny to make people laugh.

Bump 1

Bump 2

Bump 3

Last bump

>not posting the original before the spelling correction

>anti white policies
>63% white country
>smart

>Too smart
>Keeps doubling down on Muh Female President, Muh Xenophobia, Muh Sexism.
>Not talking about key issues people in general were concerned of: Employment, Security, and the Economy

That's not how you spell lizaRd person

>tfw to intelligent to win

Stop bumping your thread you half breed rat.

ONLY ONE SCOOP
BLUMPF GETS TWO SCOOPS

No

>electoral college
muh democracy

>She reads maps!

someone make the wojakbrain circle around other planets pls having his own orbit , id draw it myself but im too shit at it.

Um... sweetie...
>educated
>(((educated)))

When has the USA ever claimed to be a democracy? Democracy is the method it uses to destroy countries.

Oh, I get it. People that didn't vote for her were too stupid! That glass ceiling sure is tough.

I would fuck golf hillary tbqh

Actually it could be easily argued shes the dumbest least successful cunt in politics ever.