The next Wikileak

According to Victurus Libertas wikileaks is about to expose the Clinton Foundation.

user: “The next wiki leak will deal with Clinton Foundation. Quid pro. Cicada 3301, which you hear about, is connected to wikileaks. There are former and current FBI agents who are leaking, not Russians. There are internal battles afoot, and the white hats are using a segment of Cicada 3301 called Pi Mobi to expose the false flags being committed in US and Europe. Watch UK and NYC, Berlin and Paris in coming days. Things about to get r[e]ally crazy by 2nd week of August.”

VL: I appreciate your info… Who else have you shared this info with? I am expecting at least one major event to happen this summer here in the states… Perhaps greater than 911. I believe that it will cause a severe market crash or so they will use that as an excuse to plunge our economy into abyss. I also believe there are dangerous levels of radiation through our country that is not being reported. In many cases, 100’s of times the safe EPA level….. Please keep me informed as you hear things.

user: I share with nobody I was with Pentagon, and now left. Yes on radiation. Stront 90, from fukushima, causing a trophic contamination route killing marine biota… And yes on major terorist attack as well to weaken Trump in office. Cinton Foundation behind it, and Soros

victuruslibertas.com/2016/07/pentagon-insider-leaks-info-to-vl/

Other urls found in this thread:

wnyc.org/story/meet-teenage-codebreaker-who-helped-solve-cicada-3301-internet-puzzle/
1711141131131.xyz/062817.html
archive.is/Borda
youtube.com/watch?v=phr1pOFK1V8
wikileaks.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cicada 3301
Stop right there, LARP confirmed. Winners of the cicada contest have given interviews, it's just a giant ARG.

Source please

wnyc.org/story/meet-teenage-codebreaker-who-helped-solve-cicada-3301-internet-puzzle/

OUSS OUSS

Nope. 2 hours to go.

1711141131131.xyz/062817.html

>Project Veritas and Wikileaks both dropping new shit on the same day
what a time to be alive

1711141131131.xyz/062817.html ARCHIVED TO archive.is/Borda
WTF is this?

Bump

self buuump

What happened to their MediaOps insurance?

I have no idea what is going on

Interesting

Bump

how much time did you say ?

Wow it's nothing

bump, fuck the shills.

Geez, look at the time. I sure am sleepy. How about you, Sup Forums, aren't you sleepy?

Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread :^)

A R G L A R P

MIGHT AS WELL BE AS GAYNON5

is this the reason for the insane amount of slide threads today?

I sure am :))

>Yawn

Wow anyone else feel completely tired? Probably best to take a nap.

But it's 6am m8, I just got my 3rd wind.

I have looked through it all and sadly, it appears to be gommunist XDDDD

Soon.

0d 0h 58m 5s

0S1I1Q 0UA11R 0WBF1P 10101S 11111S 1CA11R

*jailing intensifies*

You guys like 1's a lot

13dd3cc60726aa26f3e5e766be4c0731

I could be wrong but it looks like a hash key

Bump

>Watch UK and NYC, Berlin and Paris in coming days.

I am bunkered

I am ready

bring me the happenings, Inshallah.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=phr1pOFK1V8

something like that

It's obviously some sort of cryptoshit, what I meant is what is it supposedly for?
I need a happening, goddamnit. I have happening blue balls. Please please Wikileaks you fucking teases, give me a fucking release.

Bump

Need more bumps.

bump for interest, we have 29 minutes left :)

So that's why my archive just has a "."
I guess all you other fuckers are CST too then.
This looks like a LARP due to being client side with no timezone specification.

Don't know what's going on but...

Bump

Bump

Fun fact, that fag was just part of a liveastreamed collective effort of hundreths of people to beat the most recent puzzle, it was liveatreamed and some believe the actual puzzle was cut short because they organizers made it public and there were too many irrelevant people around.

if this turns out to be a video of some christ-fag showing images of aborted fetuses...

Bump, but i'm still chillin' in the /EWO/ thread...

So should all you other anons. Too many slide threads, so start filtering

>I need a happening, goddamnit
Turkey is bombing the shit out of the Kurds and you still need more?

soon now?

has it happened yet?

Bump.

Oh look its fucking nothing again.

Wiki wiki wiki, what is air?

Page banner changed to Elsa - 628. So we know for sure now this is connected to Wikileaks because of the latest Vault 7 info today. Any connection to the Elsa shit on youtube? pure speculation

wikileaks. org/vault7/#Elsa ??

>wikileaks. org/vault7/#Elsa
but that was 6 hours ago.
I NEED SOMETHING FRESH!

It looks like LARP

>still believing (((Bикиликc)))
You people are being played like a fiddle.

Here's a question for you: When did WL ever reveal something substantial on Russia?

So we doin this or nothin bugga?

1711141131131.xyz/ Website has updated, The next phase has started #cicada3301

(((WIkileaks))) is a honeypot designed to find and kill leakers before they drip.
If you have something that everyone needs to know, and you tell wikileaks first, no one will ever see you again.

oy vey, goyim know

Cicada 3301 and Wikileaks are both mossad operations.
>wikileaks to expose falseflag
Lol. Mossad are the ones who are aiding and abetting haji terrorists in Europe. We all know that zionists are throwing money at the far-right and the far-left. These kikes are salivating over the thought of a racewar to scare the more liberal Jews into coming back to Israel to fight on the home front for Zion. Yids are expanding borders for a reason

can someone confirm this is new?

Defango can

This. "Right" in the west is just a false front for israel. This why they whine about shit like skin color and not about faith. West wont be saved by politicians and idiots on the street punching each other but through prayer and submissiion to God.

Has this been cleared by the Kremlin yet?

Libertas im not sure on. They associate with roberthe david steele a lot and I think itshe hilarious he'said crowd funding 200000 dollars to change the government.

200000 is all it apparently takes to completely change our government

Why there isn't any leak about Jews, Goerge soros and forced lgbt, immigration stuffs?

What the fuck are you on about. How could you have anything to substantiate that claim?

Read Assange's book

That stuff evidently isn't very well guarded. It takes one google to see the members of the Trilateral Comission, of the Bilderberg, of the Council on Foreing Relation. You don't need leaks you just need to keep looking, and not to let MSM characters discourage you

Yes it's new.

Cicada 3301 is still ongoing.