I'm a leaf and I want out. This country is insane and completely overrun my brainwashed SJWs...

I'm a leaf and I want out. This country is insane and completely overrun my brainwashed SJWs. I want a future for my kids and pretty much anywhere in Euro is better than here. I'm Quebecois and German, is there a Euro country that'll take me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bye!

where would you like to come bro?

I want out too. But euro is going to be a war zone in next 5 -10 years. America is looking like best bet lately.

I plan on moving myself and family down there asap.

The whole of the west is dying. There is literally nowhere to go. Just find the whitest most right wing area in your own country and settle there, get a white wife have kids and stockpile ammo. That is what I am doing.

Fuck off. We're Full!

hang in there, you have 2 years to shill for Scheer

They're expecting one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Welcome to Russia, canadian scum.

All those French from France are arriving in Quebec for a reason.

Eastern Europe if you want to run away like a faggot leaf. Stay and fight. come down here, and fight. Go to Western Europe, and fight. If you've got a family I understand wanting to head for high ground though.

This is what I've concluded too. We can't fix the problems democraticly anymore and the liberals, boomers and SJWs are entrenched in the system like ticks.
I'd be wary of mentioning ammo stokpiling here in Aus too mate. More & more folk are getting into it though. I think law & order will be a real issue though if the housing market collapses and the banks go under.

Yeah I am buying a place in Qld around December-Jan and moving up there and I will vote far right on every ballot. I have guns legally so I am fine (no criminal record).

I have a feeling Qld or rural NSW will be our last stand. Sydney and Melbourne are lost.

Yeah yeah I know. But I'm actually a competent white man whose got mechanic tickets for cars and aircraft systems and engines. White wife and kids. I just want to live somewhere where the government won't tax my family to death to pay for drunk abos and welfare muzzies.

I want a quiet slice of land for my children to safely explore and play on. I want to live around other normal hardworking white people who are friendly and like being good neighbours...

Or am I just living in a dream world?

>999

You're living in fantasy land but you got 999 so there's that.

>I want out
FUCKING GO THEN PUSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYY

I just moved to a nicer area, suddenly the bullshit stopped. I'm moving to the country soonish, need to secure a place to start my junk yard so when I'm married I can go there to escape.

Once I've got my junk yard/airstrip/other rural utility I'm going to semi move in with a nice woman from the city.

Tl;dr make it happen and it'll happen

Northern rural N.S.W is culturally part of QLD. South East QLD (Brisbane aand the Gold Coast) are kind of part of N.S.W.
If Anglos keep just one state in the long term it will be QLD. So thats why its best to build a life there.
Pozzbourne is a total write-off and thus all of Victoria as well; white flight from the entire city at this point. Plenty of chinks & pajeets waiting to replace them though.

Stop being a fucking fag and train yourself physically and mentally. Make network in your community to know the strength of everyone and their function in the coming collapse. Download all the survival guides and tactical warfare eBook you can grab and put them in a e-tablet where you can know many different ways to power it up when there will be no electricity.

Stop fleeing and start fighting back, there is nowhere to hide. We all die someday and better die like a man then a fucking faggot.

Go to /pdfs/ or do what your picture says fag.

No but he should go to where other whites are. When/if things go down your skin will be your uniform. Right wing whites will stand by each other's side to the death. It is better to be near them. The best insurance is for him to find his own kind, to avoid leftists from corrupting his children and to learn survivalist related skills while at the same time being successful in the paper money world.

i live in kitchener and if you take any bus route, you will be a minority. whites are minority on the transit system 10 to 1

Go to Greece, they might like you.

>Pozzbourne is a total write-off and thus all of Victoria as well

Why wouldn't it be, modern Australia has it's roots as a penal colony. Taking that into consideration whatever goes on down there is just fine and dandy.

Pozzbourne should be nuked with tsar bomba:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA

And then the lands salted. And then a monument put up in the wasteland about the sins and degeneracy of leftism.

That's why I said network in your community. It's better defending a territory you know because you were born and raise there. There's a lot of white in Quebec that will fight to protect what they have. Quebec is the only province in Cucknada that still resist. The immigration is controled by that province, not at the federal level.

Anyway OP's a fag, check id.

>download all e-books on survival for the coming collapse
>e-books
>economic collapse
Nigga just get the book

Quebecois? You're whining and you don't even live in BC or Ontario... Quebec is supposed to be one of the most based parts of the country.

With you lads. I need to find based lands.
Where the hell do I go, Sup Forums?
Quebec might resist, but have you ever met a Quebecker? They're like the gold digger of all provinces; Separation from Canada except for the wallet, that's what they want.

Quebec is not that bad compared to other parts of this sad country

Hey buddy, come on over to New Hampshire, we have almost none of that shit.

Dude, just come to a small town in Alberta or Saskatchewan. That degeneracy you speak is literally non-existent here. The only downside is you remain in leaf land which is shitty on its own.

well, at least your countrymen are literate

no, we're not. more whites, the better.

t. negro American

Interior BC and Northern Ontario are great places to avoid non-whites and get a beautiful plot of land. The most you'll find is some abo reserves and the occasional retired chinese family that just want to do the same shit you do.

Yah it's painful eh? I'm a half scot half german so I also have that weird sort of split loyalty to our beautiful land and my ancestors. Idk what to do here man, the government has made it a problem to be white.

Spoiler, it's not. Quebecois are quite literally white niggers.

So where is the white team rally point in Canada?
Vancouver is on one side while Toronto is on the other so it must be the middle right?

Leafs do get a way out.
In your mind at least.

>tfw live in white suburbs of alberta and constantly read pol

I feel as if I'm living in a constant "calm before the storm" world. It's surreal

upset anglocuck detected.

Don't worry, we'll keep carrying your sorry gremlin ass in the olympics and the like

Enjoy the weed. Cheap and legal. Now chill out while we sell this nations future to a bunch of Chinese investors.

Maybe he's from montreal, the degenrate metropolis of the province

Do note it's majority anglocuck at htis point.

Fucking cash and ethnic vote

I hear ya. I want out to. My dad's dad left his home country because he would have been killed for being a jew.

I shall leave my home country before I am killed for being a white, brown haired, heterosexual, cismale, with the preferred pronouns of he, him, his, omnivore, humankin.

Fuck them for making me use these PC terms

My great grandfather was the ideal Canadian. Won gold medals in the Olympics for Canada. Built his own cottage in northern Ontario. Hated, "the I-talians at the end of the lake" and even would put women in the boot of the car. Now we have modern day Canada, sad really.

The worst is the mandatory cuck sessions. But I will do my civic duty and raise my wife's son into an unruly sociopathic hellspawn.