Woman, 51, killed herself after 'sudden realisation' that she was too old to have children

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4644428/Woman-51-killed-old-kids.html

What should be done about this growing epidemic of women not finding suitable husbands and thus never having kids which ends in depression and possibly suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/hermaphrodite-impregnates-self-gives-birth-to-hermaphrodite-twins
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202309/Woman-tipped-boss-Marks-Spencer-announces-s-taking-maternity-leave-age-50-desk-just-four-months.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mandatory marriage at 28 via a lotto system.

>51
My mother died at 64 and looked younger than that.

How is she 51? My mother looks a solid 10-15 years younger and is 55, raised 4 boys, and works nights as a nurse.

your mom isnt probably a leftist whore though

THE ROAST IS TOAST

She looks like she used to be quite pretty, it's a shame so many women fell for the career meme

>Be 51
>sudden realization
>sudden

How fucking ignorant you have to be about biology to 'wake up' about the child issue at the age of 51. Not like she has been in coma for the last 25 years.

Your mothers had children. Children make women happy. This bitch was so constantly stressed from never having kids that she aged herself into an 80 year old.

30 years of riding the cock carousel will do that to you.

This.

Doesn't seem to have been an ugly woman, just one that was too picky. (or maybe she was more batshit insane than the average woman, which is very likely)

Don't call it a grave
This is the future they chose

Poor dogs

Slow woman, took her 16 years to figure that out? Birth defects skyrocket after 30.

this

and you can thank fucking feminism

its even affecting the stupid bitches in the arab world

a survival of the fittest in a strange way where women will not reproduce...

less feminists in the gene pool

Nothing.

No one cares if it the other way around, why bother to give it attention?

More importantly; why is it headline news every time a woman kills herself?

And nothing of value was lost

Every girl I know personally has told me they will never have a kid. They think they are disgusting annoying little shits

Import lots of fertile young man.

stealthy rare flag thread?

Hmm, I like this thread. Let's make it daily. Too much time and energy is wasted on the thoughts of young white men that we forget there's a whole world out there to explore.

fuck her. dumb cunt feeds the dog and just assumes that her dead ass familyless corpse is going to be found and the dog isn't going to starve first or be put down in a shelter

Yup, sister of 38 said this just a few years ago. Then she and her husband got an unplanned for kid. Believe it or not, she's happier than she's ever been despite what she said. Kids are good for women on average whether they want to admit it or not.

You youngsters underestimate how quickly life passes you by - especially if you're on a slow-ramping career path (e.g. science). You just move from one step to the next, constantly being in an environment where you keep learning and where you're 'not quite there yet'.

Suddenly you wake up, realise that 10 or 20 years have passed since you properly thought about your future.

No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

thank god she didn't reproduce, we have enough retards on this website already.

I simply love when feminism bites women in the ass

yes is the lack of suitable men that's the problem mmhmmm nothing wrong with modern women

Women are this stupid. This is why things have gotten so bad in only 50 years after WW2

I hope the dogs go to a good home.

This proves mental illness among childless imbecilles

My mom is a 55 year old widowed business woman that has and still continues to run herself ragged.

And she also looks a hell of a lot better than that ancient bitch.

>suitable husbands
Maybe their requirements are too high.

Their mindset on creating a family is just stupid.

So many women I know go
>Oh, I don't want a kid yet - taking care of them for 16-18 years is a lot of work, I'd rather wait a couple more years with that

And they don't seem to understand that if they want any children at all (which most of them do), they won't get around those 16-18 years. It's not like when you get a kid at 35 it suddenly is only half a year of work, you'd still need to provide for them for 16-18 years.
But somehow that does not register with them, so they wait and wait till it's too late.

Evolution of biology
worldnewsdailyreport.com/hermaphrodite-impregnates-self-gives-birth-to-hermaphrodite-twins

>making women chase a career at the expense of relationships and kids

The career meme is a good troll

>What should be done about this growing epidemic of women not finding suitable husbands
>finding suitable husbands
>suitable
That's the problem. Her standards are too high and she's probably to shit that she waited for someone that will never come. If women like her went after anyone who'd accept them, then they'd have someone and have the children they've always wanted. But these creatures are too self-absorbed. Too entitled.

She and women like her deserve a childless and meaningless existence, which they will cut short when they realize that it's their fault.

>What should be done
Allow the selfish hags to die alone, preferably by their own hands. Those who can be saved must be saved, of course.

what the fuck

thousand cock stare and slut face caused by high test and absorbed semen will add 10-15 years to a woman

>slutting it up until the age of 51

the fact that this is even possible is 100% demonstrative that women have real privilege

nothing should be done, they were unfit

There's literally nothing that can be done. They can't ALL have the cream of the crop men and the depression of living alone to them is better than settling for an average guy.

The only thing that could maybe work would be polygamy, but the below average women would still be fucked anyway.

>implying men can't whore around into their 60's

So this is what it means... to go even further beyond... heh

>No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
Ok, Syd

this, it's actually an amazing opportunity for the evolution of mankind, less dumb leftists thanks to contraception/abortion and other kike memes.

Obviously some can, easily, but that's 1 in 100,000 vs women being like 1 in 10 or 1 in 2.

I don't think anyone thinks of it like that.

On one hand it's sad that she didn't make children, but on the other hand, the genes that paved way for her childlessness will die with her.

Bitterness and self importance will do that to a woman.

Those aren't stealth rares you dumb burger

She was just one year too late.....dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202309/Woman-tipped-boss-Marks-Spencer-announces-s-taking-maternity-leave-age-50-desk-just-four-months.html

ny mother is 51 now and the only grey she gets on her his roots in the front.

They are, but hormones are a thing and the clock is ticking. Baby rabies is a real phenomenon.

Dont be so fucking sexist

Where's that nitwit with the list? I have a rebuttal for him.

The mind of a woman

New's at 11...

-_-

Those who were susceptible to the Jewish feminism meme failed to reproduce and are an evolutionary dead end. The Jews fucked themselves because they're literally created a master race of whites immune to Jewish tricks. Just like how antibiotics and pesticides lose their ability to kill as the targeted organisms develop resistance.

No, I definitely know a lot of people who think like that.

They hold both these opinions/believes at the same time
>having a child basically ruins your life because of how much it limits you
>I do eventually want a child

They keep shifting #2 to later and later ages because of number 1, which does not make any fucking sense. Because #1 will always be true (well, not the ruining your life part, but that it takes a lot of effort). It will not suddenly get easier when you get older, actually it will only get worse.

Barret was nuts, but man he had an interesting mind.

more like at 13

Because they actually accomplished something

>What should be done about this growing epidemic of women not finding suitable husbands and thus never having kids which ends in depression and possibly suicide?
Nothing.
>Woman, 51, killed herself after 'sudden realisation' that she was too old to have children
Good riddance.

if no one finds her the dog isnt going to starve

This woman is 42.

It's the female condition. Everything is someone else's responsibility (mostly the government's) and even when things don't go as planned (and even when they do) they never focus their energy on doing something productive with their time.

The solution will be the legalization of Chad harems, where 1 guy will be legally marrying hundreds of girls.
Because its easier than making girls go back to 1man 1 girl.

I am expecting that in 20 years the state will force men to marry single women/mothers if they want it.

stealthy is modifying thread, not rare or flag you retarded aussie

What if it picks a transexual queer for me?

my waifu. Delete this.

what part of mandatory don't you understand?

You knew the risks of getting into the lotto by not marrying by 28. No sympathy for you.

Sad. Same thing happened to my friend's mom.

Asian women are either born having hit the wall, or dont hit the wall until they are like 60.

Sure, but that will leave no motive for betas to create society, and it will crumble.

Sounds like she was kind of redpilled desu, after all the whole purpose of life is to pass on your genes and you're just a parasite on society if you're not going to do that.

She rode the cock carousel,she chose her fate. And now she's in hell for commiting suicide.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAJHAAHHAHSHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
-breathes in-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor dog. I hope it's going to be okay.

I meant that no one thinks it'll be easier to wait. They just don't feel personally ready.

The only way it worked so well was because it played into their tendency to never be satisfied with what they have. It gives them the feeling that they are totally independent of a man and can thus ditch them at any time. They're no longer stuck with the man they married because they need him as provider, instead they can just ditch him the moment someone better comes along and shows interest.

Kinda fucked them over by now and now it's less of an "it makes me independent!" and more of a "we fucked wages so much that two incomes are required for most families".

wow how the fuck you get such a important position and you go and take maternity leave?

>have a lotto to marry at 28
>can't pick race or even attempt to dodge the uggo you might wind up with
Sounds like a great plan famalam

They will just use the good old carrot on a stick tactic, and blame everything on the guys "its your fault not being a chad, but if you work all your life you get a chance to become one"

Thats what happens when you make an account saying you are 25 at 12.

Women get a life time of drugs, not using proper sun protection, alcohol, enabling women to be fat, late nights and whoring adds decades to our women

that would still favour the average guy

the only thing that makes most women truly unfuckable is them getting fat.
unless they are physically disfigured some minor effort will always put them in the "good enough" category for most men

Is it the same deal with men, or can men have kids at what age without them being retarded, it's like 30's for women, right?

why didn't she adopt a niglet? why would a white woman wanna pass on her genes.

Nah. It's more likely that they'll just set up some sort of government program where they redistribute single males' wealth among single women to subsidize child care, while women just all share the seed of the top 5-10% of males from the sperm bank. Then by that time theyll have machinery that will be able to predict if the male children will grow into Chads or betas. If Chad, they let him grow into a man. If not, they raise him into a tranny.

The males with value at risk of being squandered wouldn't have problems getting married before 28.

>implying chasing a relationship and kids is a possibility for the average woman
Finding a man both willing and able to care for a family is hard, even if the woman works part time.

I have a girlfriend willing to marry me as soon as she is out of school and I still worry about not getting a family.

>women: "We are independent and strong! We don't need men or children!"

You know, you are right. What I said would have been too good for men since some man actually might become happy,

another one bites the dust