HONEST THOUGHTS ON PAUL JOSEPH WATSON?

Why do demorats, liberals and commies fear this man so much? Triggers them almost daily. He must be doing something right.

No, there are six of these every day. Proves my point.

he's at the lower stages of red pill
he's wrong on a lot of things and he's right on a lot of things.
nothing more nothing less

Ugly stupid american subhuman.

He's literally a controversy peddler. if he didn't go about riling people up, he wouldn't be in the job

Hes a pleb.

IMAJIN MOY SHOCK

>he is a fag
>he is not funny
>he is part of the problem

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>American
Found the retard. But I'm sure you're t. 1 drop Klaus in Russland, one of the shittiest posters on this board, so that goes without saying.

MAHYNES TREEAM MEATEYORE

Two threads asking about Paul Joseph Cuntson?
What are the faggot, ops, sliding now?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

he's in the same camp as Molymeme, Cernovich, Gavinn, Rebel Media etc etc
i.e. Jews riding the popularity wave of the alt-right

EMMAJJEN

just trying to get us to attack anyone against leftist BS,
They are afraid that these people and their followers will keep moving right until they are like us.

He can be a bit annoying but he's one of the more popular right wing youtubers so I deal with it. As long as his message gets out to the kids.

Controlled opposition to give the discontent people the illusion that they're being rebels, redpilled etc.
PJW, Rebel Media etc. are nothing more than playpens to keep people busy and give them enough so they don't go looking further and stumbling upon the JQ.

He refuses to go any more redpilled than the most basic bitch so he can keep making money.

I have zero respect for these type of people but won't go out of my way to attack them unless they shoot first

Imagine my shock when he became the mainstream meteor.
You don't just tell people "Hitler was the greatest man to ever live" and expect them to listen. Have to do it slowly. Step #1 is noticing something's wrong, step #2 is finding the likes of PJW. Unsure if he knows the (((truth))) but Alex Jones does, no matter how much he tries to deny it now.

The vast majority of dems, libs, and commies have no idea who that is.

Imwajine muay shawk

I agree, but I think their intention is to be just enough to keep people happy, not to be a mere stepping stone, that's a side effect and not the intended result.

Don't kid yourself, that guy is irrelevant.

>triggering people on the internet is an achievement
Fuck off, kekistan cunt